Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elena Kozlova - helen.koz84@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elena Kozlova - helen.koz84@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I ask if you can help me because I suspect that I am dealing with scammer woman.

At the end of July 2017 I accidentally received her email, read it and write off. Even her writing was not very common, so I thought the woman was okay. She first invited me to visit her, but I was wondering, and a tricky visit would cost me a little. That's why I gave up. Then Elena suggested that she visit me. Then she said, because it's too slow, she will search for an agent to arrange it through the tourist agency. We know the amount, how much it would cost. Nil also did not mention how much the airline tickets cost. And here I started to suspect. I have to say that I have been searching on the Internet for some time looking for her pictures and information if she is already in some sort of scammer list. I did not find it. That's why I thought it was "pure". Now, when she talks to me, if I can give her money, because Ian will not pay for it until the middle of the month, it became clear to me that she is again a scammer. But I do not think she is alone in this matter, and that she can be another man besides. Well, I did not intend to give her money anyway, because I do not have a job at all, and I told her that. 2x I saw her on SKYPE, her microphone does not work, and I saw her.

Details the scammer provided:

Name: ELENA KOZLOVA Samara, Russia
Address: ul. Elizarova 34, Samara, Russia. postcode: 443077
Born: October 21, 1984
Work: designer of women's underwear and swimwear
Classical music Ludovico Einaudi - Primavera
e-mail: helen.koz84@hotmail.com
Phone: +7 (846) 3790738 / +78463790738
"She" claims to have a cat called Masya.

Stolen pictures used:

elena.PNG
elena.PNG (165.92 KiB) Viewed 7519 times

elena1.PNG
elena1.PNG (276.82 KiB) Viewed 7519 times

On Skype as:

Elena Kozlova / live:helen.koz84
BD: October 26, 1984

elenaskype.PNG
elenaskype.PNG (122.34 KiB) Viewed 7519 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: helen.koz84@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Money request:

1, october 2017

Hi, My Sweetly xxx

How are you? All good? I'm miss You!

I am pleased to receive your beautiful photo and beautiful to look at you. Cease not to send a photo, you are a very handsome man.

Yes, I understand your story (note - the victim was previously scammed). No one wants to be disappointed in a distant journey and for 2000 €. But I understand that I love you and I want to be with you not only for 30 days, but for the rest of my life. I also understand that you have health problems, but this is not very critical for us now. I can come to you and support you all the time.

My mood was excellent and my thoughts since recently were about you and about our future meeting. But to me it is called from travel agency and me to feel very upset of news.

You do not think so with registration of my travel to you it's ok. I signed with travel agency contract on paperwork for visa and with it everything is good. But called to me my agent and told me that I need to pay money for them for paperwork on visa (visa, passport, medical examination, insurance, consular fee) and also for their services. 565 €. I told her that will not be able to pay now and only then will be able to pay off them. She said that they always take money in advance as this money is necessary for paperwork and more so they already have documents for consideration to your embassy.

If not to pay them, then they will stop the registration of my documents and will to contract of which I signed.

Dear, you now probably very much to fall apart. My salary will be only mid October, but they do not need to wait for money.

All these days of my silence, I tried to borrow money at my friends, fellow workers and also my mother, but they now have no money.

Therefore, with tears in the eyes, I ask for the help in this money. It is a shame to me before you because of it, I do not need your money!

I need you nearby! I all red with shame, but thought of our meeting. Please be not angry with me because of my request and if you are able to help me with paperwork, then I ask you help me.

I did not sleep all night long, now in confusion and I do not know who else. I tried to find the sum. Therefore decided to address you and now only need to hope for your trust. Please tell me, you will be able to help me with paperwork, the international passport, and the visa?

I ask you not to turn away from me now and help me. Only you are our last hope for our meeting.

xxx, now remains only to me with alarm to look forward to hearing from you to heart. I will ask god that you not to be angry with me and understood my situation. Deeply in the soul, I hope that you have read your answer my mood will be lightened. I want to call to you on your mobile phone through Call Center or meet in skype. What do you think about this?

My Skype: helen.koz84@hotmail.com. Please call me today. We will meet in real time and hear our voices. Good?

Look to meeting with you. Will you be able to talk to me? Dreams to hear your voice in real time and to discuss all the details.

I look forward answer. I LOVE YOU!

Regards,
Always your faithful love,
Elena K.
Hugs and Kisses XOXOXO
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Elena Kozlova - helen.koz84@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Form received 2017-10-05 21:55:18

What name did the scammer use?: elena kozlova
Scammer's email address if you have it.: helen.koz84@hotmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 34
Scammer's Skype name.: helen.koz84@hotmail.com

Scammer's Skype username .: live:helen.koz84
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: no encontre en facebook / not meeting on facebook
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: en hotmail
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: no me pidieron / they did not ask me
How much money did they demand?: solo me an pedido pero no el monto / I'm only asked but not the amount
Name you were told to send the money to.: ---
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ----
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +7 (846) 3790738
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: nop
How were you to send the money ?: nop
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: ninguno por ahora
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: me di cuenta que era una estafa por el ultimo micro video que me mando asi que le vengo sigiendo la corriente desde entonces / I realized that it was a scam for the last micro video that sent me so I have been following the current since then
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Emails:

August 9, 2017:

Hello, My Friend xxx! I'm Elena.

How are you? Hope all fine?

Thank you for such an amazing, wonderful picture of you. I am very glad that you also send me your photos. I like you.

Hope you have not forgotten me. I'm sorry. I have not written before. A lot of work in summer.

This came out of bustle of working. Let's just agree that we communicate sincerely, cleanly and without lies. In our communion is

Only the truth and sincerity, agree?

I have found your e-mail address on a dating site. Forgive I do not remember on what website found you.

Hope my suggestion will enjoy and you will agree with ease. Why do I write an e-mail address? I understand that now a lot of other

Ways to communicate. WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber. I do not like to sit in social networks. Can spend my life, and not on the social networks.

Especially since I do not have the internet at home and i'm writing to you from working computer at work.

How are you? How is your health and mood? I want to know you more. So please write me more about your interests, hobbies, passions, okay?

I attach a photo, hope like you. Please, can you send me your picture? That I can see with whom begin to chat.

Now I'm talking about myself: You already know my name is Elena. I live in city of Samara in Russia. Date of my birthday is October 21, 1984. When your birthday?

Me 32 years old. Height 168sm, weight 51 kg, black hair, blue eyes. I'm not married, no children. We will have time to ask each other a lot of questions and be sure to get answers to them.

Please do not hesitate to ask me about everything. Only please do not write to me or anything vulgar and mean, right? For me is not acceptable To start a new relationship with vulgarity, nude photo, breast size, and the like. Do not take offense at me please, and stay in touch with Me. We all know each other better and better with each successive letter.

Friend, I am writing to you from a work computer. When my home computer repaired and it will work consistently, we will be able to communicate

My Skype I will write in next letter. First of all, I want to learn what you are inside,

Some hidden soul beneath your jacket. Very interesting for me to talk. Because I'm disappointed in men of my city and the country as a whole.

But come on we'll talk about later. Good?

My new friend, I think I have written enough for the first letter. Hope you were not bored to read my letter.

Wish you a great day or evening, I do not know your exact time.

Please take care.

Hug and Kiss

Your new friend, Elena.

elena.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:52 pm

August 19, 2017:

Hello, xxx

How do you? What is your mood today? Are all good?

Friend of mine but I want to thank you for what you send me your attractive, alluring, beautiful photos.

Sorry for delay in response. I am very pleased to receive your letter. I have some unusual feeling.

I believe that age is not a barrier to communication between two people. I always believe that age is not an obstacle. The main thing is how we relate to each other and how we feel.

Want to tell you about yourself and your life. I'm not married and not have children. Date of my birthday is October 21, 1984.

Me 32 years old. Height 168sm, weight 51 kg, black hair, blue eyes. Live in city of Samara.

Now I want to tell you about my family. My mother's name is Ekaterina. She worked as a librarian. And now retired.

She has problems with aging. And I try to help my mother at home business. I grew up without a father.

My father died of heart failure, when I was 7 years old. Was little, but remembered it very well. Our family was very hard to bear

this loss. I'm sorry I can not say much about it. I find it hard to remember all of this, we will talk about it. Agreed?

My Friend, want to tell you about my previous relationship. Hope that you read carefully and try to understand me.

My former man named Danila. With him I met at museum. On the first day I gave him my phone number. He began to call me.

Eventually he moved into my apartment. We live normally, I thought found happiness, but soon everything changed. He became a frequent

drink vodka, hanging out with other women, and like a fool all forgave and waited for him. But one day my patience came to an

End and to say. Such a bad man. More we never will meet.

xxx, After this relationship, has been told that will no longer be bound by a Russian man and even more never will give my phone number,

while I'm not sure in partner. Hope you understand me. Please do not be offended. After some of our kind of cooperation, call to you on phone, okay?

We can talk on Skype. My Skype: helen.koz84@hotmail.com. Search for Russia, Samara. Let's meet and talk. My microphone does not work,

i think it will not be a big problem?

By way I have a sister who is older than me for 10 years she left 9 years ago to live in Thailand for her husband, and now we

to communicate with her. She did not have time for us with my mother, but we do not take offense, and fully understand it.

After all, family is most precious thing in life. His family should be given a lot of time. Listen and always support his family. Do you agree with me?

I like to sing and dance, but too shy to sing in front of people. I do this in close of friends! What kind of music do you like, my friend?

Can you play a musical instrument? Maybe you've got some kind of his passion?

Love sports, painting, music, art and culture! Was engaged in ballroom dancing to 13 years. At age of 17 years sent study in designer.

Currently I work as a designer of women's underwear and swimwear. Like my job. Like to create, implement, create, invent.

I also want to ask you to tell me about you. I'm curious to know about your experience in life. And of course I'm glad to see your

pictures. In my letter to add my photo and video, hope you like it.

Looking forward to early reply, my friend. Want to wish you a good day and good mood!

Smile - all will be well!

Take care!

Your faithful friend,

Elena K

Kisses & Hugs

elena1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:55 pm

August 24, 2017:

Hey, xxx

How are you today? How weather in your town?

I believe that age is not a barrier to communication between two people. I always believe that age is not an obstacle. The main thing is how we relate to each other and how we feel. Thank you for a lovely, attractive picture and video of you, that cheers me up. Looking at photos, I present you beside)) I, too, was pleased to meet you on skype, in reality you are prettier than I thought. I wear a ring on the other hand, in our country the rings are worn on the other hand, that is, I'm not engaged and absolutely free.

I'm very glad to see your letter now. This morning included compositions "Ludovico Einaudi - Primavera". Love classical music?

I like all genres of music, but nevertheless most of all love quiet music. I can listen, enjoy and represent something in imagination. How you favorite song?

Today at work was very tired. But in my head kept thinking of you. And it forces me to feel better. You give heat and joy to me each.

Want to do for you pleasantly. I want that we approached more and more. You very much are pleasant to me. Want to trust you.

But, unfortunately, there are a lot of bad people in this world. They aspire only benefit for themselves, self-interest.

They want, only to earn money by deception. You can't even present as I don't like such people! I despise and hate a lie, Don't transfer false people.

Want to tell you story which happened to me:

My friend, you probably know such transfers where different valuable things such as washing machine, coffee maker, refrigerator, car, apartment

or money are played, once I got into such situation. To me, the message came to my mobile phone that I won good refrigerator, by means of a lottery.

Was very glad because Earlier watched TV and saw many cases when people won apartments, cars, big sums of money and thought that to me there will be same.

But there was 1 condition that I could take away refrigerator, needed to pay 13 percent of refrigerator cost for a tax.

All these days was in a condition of euphoria strongly of happiness. But there passed 4 days from their organization nothing came,

respectively decided to call to them. But short beeps didn't cease to go it meant one that their organization became swindle.

xxx, my feelings overflowed emotions, hatred, and emptiness. I was upset, it was very painful to me. How they could, deceive me?

What couldn't make, besides how to cry. It wasn't easy for me, but could live further.

Tell you because there is a lot of people to deceive each other. Hope that you won't play with me and my feelings. I don't want

to remember past, live in present. Especially now, when had had you. Believe in you, really hope that not mistaken. Don't want to

be deceived again. Hope that you will be always honest with me. In turn, promise that will be always honest with you.

My heart fights, having seen your letter. Was so lonely. But now, happy every day and we aren't so long ago familiar.

You became expensive to me.

Kisses and Embraces!

Always your,

Elena K.

Take care!

elena2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:58 pm

August 30, 2017:

What is your mood today? Are all good?

Picture that you send me raises my spirits to heaven, I want to thank you for it, do not stop sending me your beautiful, Lovely photo.

Sorry that I could not write earlier. Right now I found an opportunity and write you a short letter.

I'm ready to chat in skype, let's see each other and chat there a little bit live, okay? Do you remember my skye: helen.koz84@hotmail.com?

Thank you for telling me about your country and about the relationship between USA, countries and European Union and your country. I completely agree with you, with every word. (...) You are a very good conversationalist, thank you very much for your patience and waiting for my reply. All of your 15 letters were very nice to read and reflect on all the words.

My heart beats stronger and stronger. Oh.. You really like me. I would like to hug you tight. You and your

Letters became dear to me. Dear, do not want to make any mistakes, which were made earlier, and so I'm afraid

Little bit and a little confused. But I am fully confident that like you. All my thoughts took you, a man with whom

I can write anything you like, to discuss various topics, a person whom I can reveal myself, his thoughts and his

Soul. Before going to sleep think of you when wake up and go to work in my mind only you. I'm at work all

Day looking for the time to see, and there is a letter from the best man in the world.

My dear xxx, (can I call you so???) Do you like to read books? Love novels and fiction bestsellers.

I to read Aleksandr Pushkin. But now the world has changed and advanced technology in the world is

Watching movies and reading books. But I still have a lot of work.

Of films love thriller, comedy, mystery, romance. Last movie watched was called "Me before You"

Have you seen this movie? Really liked this movie, like these "heavy" films. Who knows maybe in the future? What do you think? :)

Sweety, I have some news, last week, started to go for training courses. Like to massage, and you like a good and sensitive massage?

Like when your body massage. Like and want to be good. Now I finish my letter. Hope that you will read my letter with interest.

I wish you all best and a kiss on cheek.

Regards, Sincerely

Always your faithful,

Elena

elena3.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:59 pm

September 14, 2017:

HI, Dearest xxx

How are you today? How is your mood?

My mood at height thanks to you. Do you miss me? Autumn has come in my country, the days are shorter and colder. What about you?

I am very pleased when you send me a photo, happy every time your new photos. You are beautiful.

I received a letter from you and my mood at height. Please, write to me more and more to our mood or when it is not getting dark and we no longer smiling.

I want to start today's letter with such beautiful words about you. I feel a little ashamed. We know each other quite recently,

but rather to ensure that I began to contact you such kind words. If you do not mind, push my shame and will always call you so cute.

Give me your answer.

I missed your answer. Waiting for moment when I can once again write to you my letter. I'm sorry that I do not often check my e-mail,

but I'll try and promise that from now on will be able to more and longer to write to you.

Yesterday I went to the cinema with my friend Svetlana. We watched "horrors", film was called "It: Part 1 - The Losers' Club".

It was scary, we held on to each other and turned a blind eye to terrible moments. And did you watch this movie?

You know, lately I often think about you, about us. I do not know how to describe this feeling right now you and I can only tell

you now that it feels like love. I've never believed in love over the Internet, but now change my mind. Maybe there really is such a

love? How do you think? Is it possible that we can fall in love with each other through letters?

Of course, I am very ashamed to ask you a difficult question, because if you do not want, you can not answer. To me was interested to

know your opinion, but at the same time, I do not want to bore you. So if you want to, say, if not, then forget about it.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about us. And have a question. Tell me honestly, do you ever have thought about a meeting with

me in real life? I know that this is a premature question, but if you've already thought about it, how do you imagine our first meeting?

Personally, I'm every day more and more think about the meeting with you. I know that rush things, but then why write a thousand

letters to each other if those letters can replace one meeting. Consider all these words about meeting my invitation for you.

Yes, I would like invite you his apartment in my city Samara, unless of course, you want it. So what do you think?

Would you like to come on a date with me in Russia? If your answer would be positive, then that would be great. I did not when was outside

of my country, I'm afraid a bit. I could meet you at home and would not even let you book a hotel here.

As we say in Russia, "My home - Your home!". Dear, wait for your answer to this question.

Full address: ul. Elizarova 34, Samara, Russia. postcode: 443077.

I stop here and will wait for your response letter. Please write more answer. I miss You.

Sincerely and Respectfully

Always your Elena.

Take care for me!

elena4.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:05 pm

September 20, 2017:

Hey, My Love xxx

Today wonderful weather in my city. And you, too? How are you today?

I understand that you have lived for 12 years alone and are already tired of being alone. I'm also tired of being alone, so I think we need to think more about our meeting in the real world in the near future. I read all your letters, pictures, attachments, viewed your flight plan and cost. You have a card on which you can travel all over Europe and it's great, but to come to Russia you need a visa, so I will need a visa if I decide to come to you first. If you come to my city, then we will not need a hotel, because I completely trust you and will do everything so that we live in my apartment and sleep in one bed. Have agreed? But I want to say something that I have never left Russia before and so I want to see other countries and places. That is, I want to first come to you. But first we need to think it over together and make the right decision, do you agree with me? I love your photos, when I look at them. (...)

A life. Life is a journey that will take everyone, short or long will this way will decide fate. A happy or not will decide way only we!

We decide to love and to be happy or not to love, and to be alone.

Do you know what happiness is? I think happiness is to understand what you live, to understand that this is not a purposeless life.

Happiness is when there are a lot of friends and they are all true. Happiness is when you have a favorite work, and you do what he likes,

is the ability to be happy for successes of another person, is when people around you are happy. Happiness is when you are not alone,

and you have a number of true Love. Happiness is when you're worried about your loved one more than for themselves, this is when you are

ready to give him the remaining piece of bread, even though you remain hungry, happiness when you cherish every moment spent together with

loved ones and rejoice his every smile!

Sweet, yesterday was birthday my goddaughter Kristina was 5 years old. It has become a "big girl." She understands a lot and talks with us on equal terms,

talks about the future as if already knows what he wants and where to go when I grow up. She's a nice girl, not sensible data can see your

bad mood and always tries to lift it. I love her and love these children, like to play with them and teach them. Yesterday after work on your imagination,

I produced a children's cake for my goddaughter, what happened quickly. At birthday party were my friend Viktoriya, a mother Svetlana, my uncle Yriy,

he now lives abroad, comes holidays and yesterday had already left. I'm, Mukhabbat family friend and her sister Marina.

I'll send you some more photos. But please, do not ask me naked or intimate photos. My mother raised me strictly, is not acceptable

to send naked photos on Internet for me. I can show you all of myself only in person. Do you understand? Please do not be offended and

not be angry with me. I often spend time with my goddaughter Kristina and therefore a lot of pictures with her.

Beloved xxx, I want to be happy just next to you and I want to make you happy, so you smiled looking at me early in the morning,

when only the birds begin to sing to you smiling in the afternoon when the sun is shining its beam directly into the left eye causing

wrinkling, that you smiling in the evening, when the sun's gone and the delicate, sweet, passionate night comes and wakes up all the

romance, passion, lust of all mankind. and at this moment I want to be close to you. I promise you, my prince, I make you smile all

day and every day. I will do everything for you and you to be happy with me. Love you!

My number: +7 (846) 3790738. Try to call me today, okay? But I'm not sure if my mobile receives international calls.

I understand also that you write me all the information about living in your country so that I decided to move to you for always, that we lived together and had a husband and wife, right? Honestly, I was thinking about this and not against our meeting, living together, but first we need to make a general decision about my coming to you. To decide the exact date and you need to know a little more each other. After our personal meeting, we will be able to accept the common decision about living together and marrying. You have big plans for the near future, a trip to Venice, a health check, etc. I have no such plans, that is, I will come to you much easier, agree?

I really want to hear your voice in real time.

Tender kisses and Cuddle

Take care

Always faithful, Elena.

XOXOXO

elena5.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:09 pm

September 22, 2017:

Hey, My Sweet Love xxx

How are you today? All good? Today the sun shines in my city and heats everything around.

Madly in love when you send a photo and video to me, like to watch, admire you. You cause a smile on my face. Recently I went to my father's grave. I cleaned there, planted beautiful small flowers. I talked to him, spoke out and asked for help in everything. After visiting my father's grave, it became so easy on my mind, easy and joyful. In it letter, I am writing about my love for you. All my thoughts are only of you, every part of my body. Did you have any other questions? What are you interested in and what excites the most. Please write me and I will try to answer your question. OK? For me, it is important to your opinion. My angel, I loved You very much. My feelings are huge, strong, and every day more and more of her. Today, my mom asked me about you again. She asked you to transfer big hello and a friendly kiss on the cheek, she would be happy to meet you in the future. But my mother said one major thing. She is happy for you and me, but feared for our future, What will happen if we never will meet each other, and yet she is worried about the heart and soul of his daughter (for me going through) is afraid that you can beat me to it forever. I also am afraid, but love you, believe in you and is willing to fight for our happiness! You know my feelings for you. You know that I love you with all my heart, want to be with you, want to kiss your lips. I represent, as embrace you. You're driving me crazy. I've already told you a lot about yourself. And also want to say that sometimes, when very happy, then I try to write a little poetry. My hobby is a small secret. Wrote to you at work today at lunchtime this verse. It represents my feelings for you. That's how I look at the world, after my acquaintance with you. I write this verse in Russian, and that I did not get a perfect translated,

so forgive me for it. OK? I'm not sure that the talent, but I tried very hard. All words come from my heart.

Твою, прочувствовав любовь, я откажусь теперь от рая!

Не испытать подобного мне вновь!

И буду к наслаждению стремиться! К тебе, моей души услада!

Позволь твоей любовью насладиться!

Ведь мне от жизни больше ничего не надо!

Пишу с надеждой, если тебе станет грустно,

Письмо мое на выручку придет!

Dear xxx, what do you think? Like? Hope that you will write about it in my next letter, think that still can not comply with tact and rhyme. With the transfer will help you, online translator. Do not need anyone but you. Want to wake up next to you in the morning, feel your breath, gently kiss you on neck, ears, lips and then to wake you up every morning sweet words in your ear. Want to be only with you. I want to kiss you a billion times and everywhere. A Thousand Kisses and Hugs

Always your love, Elena

Translation of "her" poem" - stolen from soneone else's post on ok.ru:

Yours, having felt love, I will refuse now from paradise!

Do not try this like me again!

And I will strive to enjoy! To you, my soul delight!

Let me enjoy your love!

After all, I do not need anything more from life!

I write with hope, if you become sad,

My letter will come to the rescue!

elena6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.