Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veronika.tchig@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

veronika.tchig@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Email:

Greetings! It is Veronika. One of the local russian dating agency handed me your mail. I do not know how to get acquainted men on the Internet, but i will try. I am a 30 years old and I am lonely lady from Russland I am rather lonely and want to find worthy mature guy from United States. I'm looking for friendship, dating and soulmate. Maybe it will be a great friendship, maybe it will be the something serious. I will wait for your letter and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find match in each other. I would love if you write me some about yourself and send your photo. I look forward to your answer. But don't answer me if you on relationship or message was reached to you wrongly. Verushka!

Return-Path: <dcl022@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [186.14.169.69])
Subject: Hi
Reply-To: Verulka Veronushka < vera.tchig@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Verulka Veronushka <dcl022@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 186.14.169.69
Originating ISP: Corporación Telemic C.a.
City: Caracas
Country of Origin: Venezuela

Picture received with the email:

vera.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anna.bushm@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Email:

Good afternoon man! It is Anna. One of the local russian dating agency handed me your address. I do not know how to meet friend on the Internet, but i will try. I am a 30 years old and I am alone girl from RussiaI am pretty lonely and want to meet worthy mature guy. I'm looking for friendship, relations and soulmate. Maybe it will be a true friendship, maybe it will be the love. I will wait for your answer and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find match in each other. I will be happy if you tell me some about yourself and attach your image. I look forward to your letter. But please don't reply to me if you on relationship or message was reached to you by mistake. Annulenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <kikuwaka@dance.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [175.158.201.132])
Subject: Hey hey my dear mate
Reply-To: Annusha Woman < anna.bushm@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Annusha Woman <kikuwaka@dance.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 175.158.201.132
Originating ISP: Smart Broadband, Inc.
City: Agapito Del Rosario
Country of Origin: Philippines

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

veronika.chig@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Email:

Hello. I am Verunya. A local russian dating agency handed me your address. I do not know how to get acquainted man on the Internet, but i will try. I am a 30 years and I am alone girl from Russia I am very lonely and would like to find worthy mature a man. I'm looking for friendship, dating and love. Maybe it will be a great friendship, maybe it will be the relationship. I will wait for your answer and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find interest in each other. I would like if you tell me few about yourself and send your picture. I look forward to your answer. But please do not answer me if you on relationship or message was reached to you wrongly. Verunya!

Header:

Return-Path: <t-terakawa@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [94.51.213.125])
Reply-To: Verusya Fine <veronika.chig@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Verusya Fine <t-terakawa@tune.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 94.51.213.125
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Perm
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natasha.doc@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2019 1:30 am

Email:

Good night Hello? I saw information about you on a date web site and I think that you are a very interesting person. I have a beautiful name Natasha, I am 30. I hope you are interested to know more about me. name of the country where I live Russia, on south. I live in not big village. Although country where i live big enough, but very a bit men who know how to love in reality and how appreciate the them own woman! I am a alone nice girl so desperately need a good man of my age or who older then I am for real relationship, to whom i can trust and give my life to him. I do not want feel myself so alone and spend my life meaningless. I want to know more about you. If I have aroused your interest, tell me please something interesting about you. With good and serious intentions.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: natasha.doc@yahoo.com

Please give me an answer as soon as possible!. Natalyusenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <foryou00@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.241.36.3])
Reply-To: Natalyusya Sweet <foryou00@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalyusya Sweet <foryou00@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Darling
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 10:04:46
Message-ID: <20190529100447.5682.foryou--@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.241.36.3
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (May 23, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nata.doc@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 31, 2019 11:43 pm

Hey Good day? I saw information about you on a date web site and it is interested me. You can call me Nata, I am 30 years old. I will be very glad to tell you a little about me. I live in Russia, on south. My house is located in small beatifull village. Although Russia big enough, but there are no decent men for serious-relationship I am a alone attractive girl hoping to meet adult man of my age or who older then I am for long-term serious relationship, With whom i can spend the rest of my days. I do not want feel myself so alone and spend my life meaningless. I would like to know you. If I have aroused your interest, tell me please about your life. With good and serious intentions.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: nata.doc@yahoo.com

Reply me soon please!. Natalyusechka

Header:
Return-Path: <qq6e23yd@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.246.166.74]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Thu, 30 May 2019
Reply-To: Natalyusechka Sunny <qq6e23yd@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalyusechka Sunny <qq6e23yd@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear

Orig IP: 14.246.166.74 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Trà Vinh | Country: Vietnam

The photo is already posted here on May 23rd, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.