Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vincentsmith313@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Wechat ID: jread111

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Ok, good. Now he is none the wiser about your scam report. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: vincentsmith313@yahoo.com

Unread postby joshread » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:04 pm

I just met this guy two weeks ago. He greeted me on a language exchange website. He says the name is Josh and the dog's name is Jack. He is England, Manchester. He is an engineer. His parents died from an accident many years ago. He is the only son of a single parent and single. He will go to church on Sunday. His hobbies are going to the gym, swimming, playing golf and watching football.

After a week he said he had to go to work in Vietnam. When he finished working, he would come to me. He tried to send his luggage to me. But I refused because I don't trust him. I just knew him shortly. Therefore I do not help with what he requested.

And after two days he sent a message saying that he was flying to Vietnam and he sent another message once again that he was now in Vietnam.

I do not believe what he said because Vietnam is still shutting down the country now due to the problem of the Covid 19 virus and there are no international flights in Vietnam.

He likes to say miss and love me. How is it possible? He only knew me for two weeks. Everything is a lie.
joshread
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:21 pm

joshread,
It's definitely a scam. Stop all communication with him.

Can you please post his email address, and a few emails where he talks about himself. And the ones about sending his luggage to you. He may have mentioned a shipping company that should be looked at.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby joshread » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:12 am

I haven't contacted him for two days because he lied. I tried to ask a lot about him and Vietnam but he didn't even have pictures of hotels or places in Vietnam.

I found him on a language exchange website. interplas.com, he uses the name "joshreadyoung" and he added my Line as "Read"

He tried to send luggage to me before traveling to Vietnam. But i refuse to accept it So he didn't send it to me. Because I don't believe what he said And there are many news about scams.
joshread
New survivor

Unread postby Ryzza1012 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Hi there!
I think this person is now under the name of Michael Cheng.I almost got scam by someone who's on the identity of Michael Cheng. Please post the account he's using for Public Warning. He has been using an identity to connect with single women or single mom like me. He first reach out to me on Instagram and then we continue communicating on Whatsapp. I saw Red Flags as the days goes by. In just a matter of 3 days he want to send "Gifts" to me. I search his number online and found out a similar story of someone from UK, Civil Engineer, lost his father when he was a kid and caught his friend and his GF on his house having an affair. PLease see attached for the photo of the Man he has been using. +447852628273
Attachments
210371987_1139411246571328_3829734804487074828_n.png
210371987_1139411246571328_3829734804487074828_n.png (109.68 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
Ryzza1012
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Thank you for the added information.

Is there anything else you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers etc?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.