Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vincentsmith313@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vincentsmith313@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51146, where the same phone number used in scam is reported while being used by another fake character with a different set of stolen pictures.

Form received 2017-09-27 21:41:29

What name did the scammer use?: Vincent Smith
Scammer's email address if you have it.: vincentsmith313@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 35
Scammer's Skype name.: Vincent Smith
Scammer's Skype username .: Vincent Smith
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: http:/ /koreasocial.club/
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: whatsapp
How much money did they demand?: $1800 US
Name you were told to send the money to.: Jeffrey Ronald belfrage
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: AUSTRALIA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447751425953
How were you to send the money ?: Bank Name: ANZ BANK
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Block your number in whatsapp
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I have all the messages and photos you sent me. He said he was a civil engineer. I was very pressured to pay the package and I did not. I want to know if your photos are real or were stolen from the person. I call Malaysia 5 times but never answer. that's the number +60104639282. I hope you can help me
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
22008132_1512187815495862_862208097612756753_n_fl8mgw.jpg

=
+447751425953
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider Telefonica O2 (UK) Limited

+60104639282
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider Celcom
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: vincentsmith313@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Additional stolen pictures used in scam:

vincent.PNG

vincent1.PNG

vincent2.PNG

vincent3.PNG

vincent4.PNG

vincent5.PNG

vincent6.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vincentsmith606@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Second email address used in scam: vincentsmith606@yahoo.com.

Email:

Date: September 23, 2017
Subject: HONEY THIS FROM ME VINCENT SMITH YOUR GOOD FRIEND

Hi Honey how are you doing hope all is well Baby this is to inform you that am about to fly to Malaysia as i told you regarding my new job over there and i have sent you all the gift that i bought for you as my promise to you honey and here is the list of the gift that i bought for you which i have sent them now be for going please read and check it well dear.

1 Teddy bear,
1 hand bag, 2 Escapade Ladies Perfumes.
1 Set of Gold Jewelry, 1 iphone, with the
sum of 30,000 British pounds. inside the hand bag, The reason why i sent you the money is for you to use some of the money for my hotel reservation for 3 weeks okay' and i want you to know that am very serious to meet you, After you finish making the hotel reservation, buy somethings for yourself.and you should please keep the remaining money into your bank account, we will use that money together when i come okay' I thought about this idea when i was going to send the gift.so i decided to put the money inside the hand bag, that is where i kept the money, inside the hand bag.
am happy to meet you honey, The courier Services told me that you will be able to receive the gifts after 3 to 4 days time, please let me know when you receive the gifts okay
Below here is the company website and also the Tracking Number

Company Website..http: / / alliedexpresslink.page.tl/Tracking-.htm
Username... xxx
Password .... xxx

Honey please make sure you always track the package so that you will know when it will arrives in your country okay.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alliedexpresscourierpostdelive@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Email received from the fake company used in scam:

From: allied express <alliedexpresscourierpostdelive@gmail.com>
Date: September 24, 2017
Subject: Good Day Madam, get back to us as soon as possible .

ALLIED EXPRESS COURIER POST DELIVERY

RECEIVER
NAME > xxx
E-MAIL > xxx
ADDRESS xxx
MOBILE N0 > xxx

ATTENTION
Dear customer,
Mrs / Miss xxx Your Luggage sent from Mr Vincent Smith from has arrived in AUSTRALIA , for further proceed to deliver to your address information , you have to pay for the clearance and release order for custom duty charges in Australia, So that your luggage will be deliver immediately after the payment, You have to pay here in Australia, After that you do not have to pay any other many again until you receive your luggage in your doorstep, This is our privacy terms and condition pay together with the local charge, after that we will proceed to deliver your luggage immediately. The reason you are paying for this charges here is because of the extra charges we paid for the custom duty. Amount for the charges that you have to pay is One thousand, eight hundred and fifty US dollars (1,850 US DOLLARS).
For fast delivery madam, you have to make the payment fast through our account information below so that we will proceed for the delivery of your luggage after confirmation of the payment. Our delivery officer Mr Paul will deliver the luggage to you at your address.
as soon as we confirm your payment today, please send us the information that you use to transfer the money here so that we will be able to confirm the payment as to enable our secretary to sign and issue the receipt of your parcel immediately.
We are not permitted to with-hold your package for more than 24 hours, and don't forget to send to us the (consignment) and the amount for clarification purpose. please do not hesitate to call or sms the delivery officer Mr Paul for further information or any assistance E-mail: alliedexpresscourierpostdelivery@gmail.com
Make the payment immediately to our finance director

Bank Name: ANZ BANK
Acct Name Jeffrey Ronald belfrage.
Account No: 52509xxxx
Bank Address: 7 eureka ballarat east 3350 , Victoria Australia.
Acct Holder Address: xxx Victoria Australia.
Bank Swiftcode. ANZBAU3M
BSB No: 013-373

Please Madam you have to make the payment because our delivery officer will be traveling to another country tomorrow and he needs to deliver your luggage before traveling and always keep your thanks for using our service
Best Regard
Paul Web
ALLIED EXPRESS COURIER.

This is what the victim saw while checking the tracking (victim details removed from the page):

trackpagewm.png
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alliedexpresslink.page.tl

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 pm

The scammer is using a free domain for his fake site. Meaning he is not paying a dime, while getting thousand of dollars from his victims...

The fake site claims to be Allied Express Link. The scammers impersonate a real company in Australia having nothing to do with the scam.

From the fake site:

Established in 1983 in Napier in New Zealand, Allied Couriers is now a globally franchised courier company
with over 30 years’ experience and a presence in five countries, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Northern
Ireland and South Africa.

This is what the fake site looks like:

allied.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby kychin0517 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:52 pm

I knew this guy in a social media platform called Hong Kong Social, i have lots of his pictures but no idea how to post them up, once i click 'choose' and 'add the file', the message of 'the uploaded file is empty'.
kychin0517
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm

kychin0517,

Use please the email address in my signature line (below) and send everything you have to me: pictures, emails, links to his profile. We will update the topic for you and we will also check all the details you are willing to share for saving other potential victims.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Additional stolen pictures used:

vincent.PNG

vincent1.PNG

vincent2.PNG

vincent3.PNG

vincent4.PNG

vincent5.PNG

vincent6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

I knew him as Collins Smith, he sent me 'Hi' in a social media platform namely " Hong Kong Social". We talked to each other on that site and he requested my Whatsapp number and i agreed. Our first talk on Whatsapp was on 18th Sept 2017. He asked about my background at the first place, my marital status, my job, children, hobbies, job nature and so on. I did tell him i've got married but did not tell him about my exact job nature and my kid. He claimed he was a civil engineer, 8 years with the current company,single, 178cm, 75kg, from London but living in Manchester City, parents passed away some years ago caused by an road accident, had a girlfriend but separated due to the girl hurt him so much, his parents liked the girl so much but she wasn't a good girl, that's the reason why he remained single. He had a dog (as shown in the picture), called Jack ( the dog was so adorable that's the reason why i accepted his friend request as he posted the picture of him and the dog on the site). He claimed that he liked swimming, England football, listing to music (listen*,as a British shouldn't have such a poor writing) and travel around the world, he said he would bring me go around the world and visit my country one day, very soon. Our conversation was simple everyday, greeting to each other and everyday routine, and he suddenly said i warmed his heart, he fall in love with me, i said this is totally ridiculous, how could you fall in love with someone that never met before? And he always said thing like love me, miss me, he used to call me honey, baby, sweetheart, my love and so on, but i did not bother much because i knew all these wasn't real.
After couple weeks of conversation, he sent me a message, his company was going to send him to Sweden for a project for a week, he would come to visit me soon after the project complete. I was shocked. And he asked me to book an accomdation for 23 days for him when he visit me. I did and sent him the hotel confirmation, it costs 2500 Ringgit Malaysia, but i cancelled the booking after 3 days ( i've got full refund from the hotel, thank God). And he also sent me his flight details and ticket to me. (It was fake, i can see that)
3 days before his visit, i pretended and told him that i wasn't happy with my husband although he's rich. He then told me that he wanted to make me happy and told me i should divorce from my husband.
On the day of his 'arrival' (23rd Oct 2017), i received a call from ' Custom Malaysia, phone number +6017-4766292, claimed that my 'husband' was detained due to he brought over than £105,000 sterling pounds, and i must pay some amount to release him(i have no idea how much was the amount mentioned cause i disconnected the line, i realized it was a scam and i didn't want to waste my time to listen such nonsense's).

Before the end, i have to advice all girls who wanted to look for a date online, must always be alert and smart, never trust anyone you have never met before, never reveal your background and financial details, NEVER send money to help those release from detain and jail that you never met.

I have to give my analysis about the scammer i mentioned above:

1. I'm an Asian, and as a British his English should never be poorer than mine, let me point out some examples of his English he wrote to me, "i'm living now"(leaving), "listing to music" (listen), " baby pleased i need you"(please), "do you how to swim"(do you swim), "higher some workers" ( hire) and many of typo errors.

2. When you asked him to send some pictures of his city, the pictures sent obviously downloaded from Google, they were blurred.

3. He said company sent him to Sweden for a project, i asked how many workers the company sent, he said no ones but him, he had hired some workers in Sweden to help him complete the job. Wasn't he mentioned he worked under a company? When did he become a contractor or boss?

4. He said he never keep friends, lunch alone, walk alone, never drink. How could a human being can live without a social life?

5. Flight ticket wasn't real. You can check it on the airline site, the details wasn't match such as price, arrival time, transit durations and so on. It was just perfectly drafted.

6. A person who can easily says love you and miss you within couple of days, stay away from him, or be alert, do not trust him easily.

7. He said he lost his phone and all the contacts gone, so how could he re-contact me? So weird.

Here's the number of Collins Smith used to Whatsapp me:
+447751425953
+447596134685
He used the first number at the first place and changed to second number, he gave me the reason that he lost his phone at the site and couldn't find it, so that he changed a phone number.

Good luck all ladies.

About the phone numbers used in scam:

+60174766292 - Malaysia mobile number
+447751425953 - also reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51146
+447596134685 - also reported in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=53758
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Minama » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:48 am

I know him as Anderson R, he start a conversation with me in a social media , speaky.
Attachments
1518890069849.jpg
1518874747336.jpg
Minama
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.