Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Collins Maxwell; <collinsmaxwell2012@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Collins Maxwell; <collinsmaxwell2012@yahoo.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:04 pm

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213343

collins5599
- 43 y/o male
- florrida, USA
- English, English, English
- self enploy
- Have 1 children

Description:
am Collins just looking for a good woman to marry........hope i will found one here

Ideal match description:
some one who is lovely and caring. some one who will be able to stand for himself always.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxwell here, i just saw and read through your profile with very great interest, how are you doing today?would love to get to know you better if that's not too much of me to ask of you, I am an independent,I live Omaha USA, and I am a self employed and as a Building Contractor and i am into building of houses and highway roads and bridges etc and a dad of one lovely daughter, I must let you know that age and distance are of no importance to me, and i must let you know that you are a beauty to behold, i find you beautiful, alluring and fascinating too...Would love to chat and get to know each other better sometime soon reply me directly on yahoo email, my email on collinsmaxwell2012@ yahoo.com,and you can also Instant me Messenger Looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience sweetie.. Take care Kisses,Maxwell

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003692277543

Received: from [69.64.49.1]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much for getting back to me.its shows that you and i have one or two thinks in come on.....i like to tell you little about myself...wow...you don't know how happy i am HH to read from your mail.....i was thinking you will never write me back, but am so glad you did write me back....here are somethings you have to know about me..as i told you in my first mail...i am an Independent man...am self employed as a building contractor,houses,highway roads,and Bridges etc....i lost my Wife three years back,and she left me with a daughterever since my Wife pass away have been Alon and i have it on my mined that i will not get married again.cos i love my Angel so much.but right now my daughter needs some one to play with if am not at home..i travel a lot to diffident country for Job,and i cant live my daughter Alon at home she is only 6 years of age....have been to different country for contract..have been to Spain,France,Africa,and Australia...i travel a lot and every where i go i go with my daughter.but now i don't wanna do that again cos i don't want any thing to happen to her.so now i need a woman that will that care of me as well as my daughter....that is the main reason why i came onto this site to look for a woman and am so happy i found you....i want you to tell me little about your self too....waiting to read from your letter....KissMaxwell....

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=64275

collins5599
- 43 y/o male
- from Beech Grove, Indiana, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a Woman from 38 to 48 y/o

Description:
am a good man [XXXXXX]>>>> but a little bit scammer jejjejejej :twisted: [/size]

Hello there my eight wonder,lol.
Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.Forgive my manners, i am Collins Maxwell,I am a self employed and as a Building Contractor and i am into building of houses and highway roads and bridges etc and a dad of one lovely daughter....i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart,lol.I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.kindly reply to my personal yahoo mail box or add me to your yahoo messenger as i am not here often so we can get to know each other better.
My contact email is collinsmaxwell2012@yahoo.com
I will be waiting for your email.
Have a nice day sweets.
xoxo
Collins
Last edited by firefly on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: kid face deleted.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: collinsmaxwell2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Originating IP: 69.64.49.1
Originating ISP: Hosting Solutions International
City: Saint Louis
Country of Origin: United States

Online activity:

On Quepasa,
Collins Maxwell
43 / Male / Australia / Joined 04/26/12

Profile elements from Facebook:
Collins Maxwell aka collins.maxwell.1
Worked at self employed
Studied at University of Oxford
Widowed
Male

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.