Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ladymarmalade@evolaok.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ladymarmalade@evolaok.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Email:

Greetings my awesome friend. How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would enjoy to get acquainted with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and snapshots. I don't even know where to start from. Im Tatyana. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active girl with stable moral standards. I'm single and I have no children. My sacred aspiration is to find real person, who will to value me and who will be able to provide our possible joint life and at the same time who will be interesting for me, easy to talk with me. I like people with inside beauty and who desire to carry out their desires come true. At the same time I wish that he should have kind heart, sincerity and skill to be upper than hypocrisy to another a people and to be the person from the big letter. I promise to be fair. Now acquaintances on the Internet it became popular. I have decided to try. I search the companion in a life, I do not search for riches. Also I have no exact criterion of age more senior then me. Because I consider, that people with the years wiser. I will be glad to receive your letter. Write me about yourself, and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Tatyanchika,

Return-Path: <sanadagenji@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.75.193.199])
Subject: Hello dear stranger,
Reply-To: Tatyanchik Nice < ladymarmalade@evolaok.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanchik Nice <sanadagenji@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.75.193.199
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Manado
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Picture received with the email:

tatyana.PNG
tatyana.PNG (161.59 KiB) Viewed 3256 times

The exact same script, with another stolen picture and another email address in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60707.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shepelevichdariya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Email:

Salutti, How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I would be not against to meet with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and photos. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Daria. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon.

Return-Path: <rumble_fromage@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (203.192.214.19 with login)
Reply-To: Fines Flowerm < shepelevichdariya@yandex.com>
Return-Path: rumble_fromage@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Fines Flowerm <rumble_fromage@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Hi my awesome friend!
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:04:59

Originating IP: 203.192.214.19
Originating ISP: As Number Of In2cable.com (india) Ltd.
City: New Delhi
Country of Origin: India

Picture received with the message:

daria.JPG
daria.JPG (21.34 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miledimilaya@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Email:

Good evening dear stranger! What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I will be glad to meet with the man sometime. It will be fascinatingly to exchange our letter and snapshots. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Tania. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself, and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Tatiana,

Return-Path: <tomcat@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.81.174.220])
Reply-To: Sun Tania < miledimilaya@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Sun Tania <tomcat@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon dear man.
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 00:30:29

Originating IP: 36.81.174.220
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surabaya
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marina-apelsinka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:29 am

Unsolicited email received:

Good evening!
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl? My name is Marishechka I think, that you from me in delight. I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating|to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Marishechka.

Header:

Received: from fxur (unknown [188.162.199.142])
Message-ID: <2d5d4c1f143feae6d500b6e511d3e9e59c4e5975@sreevari.com>
Reply-To: Marishechka <marina-apelsinka@outlook.com>
Subject: The only.

Originating IP: 188.162.199.142
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Also:

Good evening!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl? My name Marinchik I hope, that to you my photo. I search the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating|to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.
With the best regards, Marinchik.

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO nsumzwc) (hy.med?tec@rfsys.biz@188.162.199.142)
Message-ID: <854cf1a2a982575b68bd0b58ac6e5458219809c4@rfsys.biz>
Reply-To: Marinchik <marina-apelsinka@outlook.com>
Subject: Two halves of one whole.

Originating IP: 188.162.199.142
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

- same stolen picture.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.