Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scott.william90@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scott.william90@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 1:40 pm

on datemefree:

tponpoint001
- 47 y/o male
- new city, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-19 16:07:57
- ID: 215537

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian

Description:
Am simple man who love and care alot and i have been single for a very long time now and am tired of sleep and wake alone and now i need a woman who will be the best for me in life who will love and care about me aswell, i will like my woman to have God fearing and open minded with me and share the equal love to have everlasting relationship for life.

Ideal match description:
looking nice and open minded woman that really serious and who know what is good for her and ready to build a wall of love in her heath...... the woman who can turn my happiness back alive and make me happy always.

I am new to this online dating site and i got your profile very interesting at the site,I am looking for an honest woman that is God fearing and someone that i can spend the rest of my life with..You can get back to me at scott.william90@yah oo.com

yahoo avatar

on facebook:

Miller Scott
Sergeant at The U.S. Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed
From Birmingham, Alabama

The U.S. Army
Sergeant Requests
Mar 1988 to present Requests
Newark, New Jersey
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.