Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 am

Email:

hello honey, i really want to talk to you more, there is something important that we need to talk about my love, please send me some of your pictures,my son said that you are lovely and he want to see more of your pics.and he is so ready in meeting you in xxx.

Return-Path: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.214.99.8]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 197.214.99.8
Originating ISP: Lu1 Star Satellite Communications Company Pjsc
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

Unread postby mufan59 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm

This i all a fake...the pictures are all stolen as I know this man for sure...Stop this abuse immidiately - and stop the harming all at once!!! I will Report to the police that the pictues of my man are all stolen as i have been knowing him for nearly 3 years now...The picture of the site Robert Bruce and son is stolen too!! Stop it - you are dammaging my reputation and the company name!! I have made that site and putted it on facebook where someone have mixed the photo up. All pictures are stolen from a datingsite and distributed by many other - scammers all. STOP IT!!

Mufan :oops: :!:
mufan59
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Mufan, is this from an email or message that your scammer, Robert Bruce, sent to you? If so, do not respond, and break off all contact. Delete all of his emails unopened.
Is this from some other person? Who?

Or, do you believe his lies that he told you, and these are your words? The real man in the pictures is NOT looking for love online, and all of the photos are photoshopped altered pictures than many different scammers are using. I hope you understand this. The person that you were talking to is a scammer, and everyone else online using these same pictures are also scammers.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: brucerobert71@yahoo.com

Unread postby mufan59 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:17 pm

I have too seen the man on the pictures and same face on webcam - and it didnt froze!! you are accusing my man - Robert Bruce to be a lovescammer and that is not true at all...have seen him several times on webcamera and its the same face on the picture as on the webcamera..you have been hanging out my loveletter that i have send you on him and i beg you now: please take it away from this site as he is the real person and not a scammer!! The other persons have been stolen his picutes from a datingsite 3 years ago..Now many have used this picture as he is a goodlooking man..i dont like it when you are hanging him out on this site...Please take the information away from here...He is not a scammer...and erase the loveletter too- he is not a romancescammer at all...known him for the passed 3 years. His emaiaddress is brucerobert71@yahoo.com...and the picture of him holding a cerificate has been stolen too...you say that the picture has been mixed up - but its the other picture on the site that is mixed and not his one...please stop haging him out on this site as this is harming both his reputation and his company wich is attached to the photo that I have been publishing on my website for his company...I will be very angry if you still keep this wrong information here that he is a romancescammer...he is not -but the ones that uses his pictures are and not he. i saw him on webcamera for as little as a year ago and many times and he is the real man..
mufan59
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Read my other reply to you here, Mufan59. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60&start=30#p50450

The person you have been talking to is a scammer. He has been proven to be one, and you are not facing the reality of it. You are in denial and still caught up in the scammer's fantasy, starting with the pictures and videos that he faked and that you fell in love with. It's time to let go, and face the truth or you will be hurt more from him. He is only interested in your money, and will keep asking for more until you have no more to give. You may even end up in prison, doing crimes for him, disguised as "helping him with this business." Stop now, please.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:23 pm

mufan59,

We had this conversation more than once before. If you have any doubt he is really a scammer, try to read, please, the highlighted parts from that chat posted above. 3 years with the scammer is a long period of time and right now you are more willing to believe a fake persona instead trusting your own brain. Every time when he is pushing you for more money he shows you who he really are and which type of person he really is. He start asking for money after the first 2 weeks you spend together - if you dont want to accept that, read again your correspondence with him.

As long as you keep the communication with the scammer, he will play you like a dice and you will do everything he is asking you to do, dreaming about a love that does not exist. He do not care about you. Someone having real feelings for you can not abuse you in the way he is doing. He will never stop. You are the only one able to do it, if you are willing to do it.

Of course he will tell you he is the real one. Of course he will tell you his pictures are stolen and used by others. Those pictures he claims were stolen 3 years ago from his dating profile are abused in scams long before that. And, as you can see, are used again and again. Once used for scam, a stolen picture will be used again. Most of the posts in this topic are scammers contacting me while using those stolen pictures - it is no joke about it and those characters are really scammers. "Your man" is just another one of them, nothing else.

At this stage, you believe everything he is telling you because you want to believe. You can not imagine your life without him. Stop and try to think for a second: do you really need a fake love you need to pay for it and a romance happening just as long as you send money to Africa? If you do, how long do you believe you are able to pay for this fake romance, before damaging yourself entirely and putting your own life in danger?

It is your life and you are the only one able to decide what you really want to have in your life and how you want that life of yours to be. Moving forward in this fake relationship will cause you just pain, heartbreak and financial losses. It is not to late to stop it and to save yourself. In a way or another way, sooner or later you will find out we are right. When you will have no more money to give, he will be back asking you to receive money from other victims and to re-send those money to him, involving you in money laundery and sending you to jail. While there, with your life destroyed, he will be online, playing the same game with another one and another one. At that moment, you will understand what was all about... but it will be to late...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brucerobert71@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Telephone traces of Robert Bruce's numbers:

+447035915651
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.
Redirected VOIP telephone number to West African scammer in Ghana.

+233549443941
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby mufan59 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Please take away all information here on the site from me about brucerobert71@yahoo.com...you were using the information about him that i have sent you here just to questionize him..but I dont want you to hang out him as I trust him for beeing not a scam. I have several times seen him on webcamera and he is looking all the same as on the pictures. The pictures and him is similar so he is the right man on the pictures and there is nothing wrong with the loveletter and the messenger conversations...the fact that i am helping him about money is not the similar to make him a romancescam!! He have been suffering in Ghana eversince he trusted a bad guy there to buy his cars and now he will be home soon in Uk again or directly comming to me. I fully trust him out and you should take away the information here on the site about him and his pictues..he is a true man and i believe in him.
mufan59
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 pm

We're done here. You're banned. No matter how much evidence we have that PROVES he's a scammer, you go right ahead and believe what you want to. Don't come running to us when you lose everything to this scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 am

I'm truly sorry that you refuse to listen to reason here. We can only pray that your evil bastard scammer does not steal your soul as well. As long as you are still talking to the scammer, here is a personal message for him from me.

Black Ewu,
shi kote evu: evu agbaa ya. Ukpala gbabara n'ikpo okuko na-ala ala mmuo. O bulu na i taa m aru n'ike, ma i zeghi nshi; mu taa gi aru n'isi, agaghi m ezere uvulu.

Since he is from West Africa, I'm sure he knows exactly what I am saying. And if does not, he can ask one of his Igbo scamming pals. :twisted:
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.