Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

barryjames344@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

On ADN:

Ich bin Barry James, ich bin ein lizenzierter Arzt, ich bin hier in der Suche nach einem Freund und Seelenverwandten, Ihr Profil wirklich mein Interesse geweckt. so freue mich sehr, zu wissen man mehr, vielleicht bekommen Sie zu treffen. bin nicht immer online hier, also ich werde glücklich sein, wenn Sie mich zu Ihrer privaten E-Mail oder Instant im auf yahoo kontaktieren oder Sie können mich mit meiner E-Mail an barryjames344@yahoo.com eine Nachricht senden, damit wir chatten besser und für eine bessere Einführung der mich you.best Regard, und ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

/

I'm Barry James, I am a licensed physician, I am here in search of a friend and soul mate, your profile really piqued my interest. so am very happy to know you more, maybe you will get to meet. 'm not always online here, so I'll be happy if you contact me for your private e-mail or instant in on yahoo or you can send me with my e-mail to barryjames344@yahoo.com a message so that we can chat better and for a better introduction of you.best Regard me, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

barryjames344 - no picture
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: santa maria california

Zip Code: 01001
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

am a man who is nice,caring,honest,God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding.i like saving life and caring for the destitute and i don't like filthy options,liars,bad and evil minded people.coconut heads and basket mouths .

Headline: I am looking for a virtuous woman to meet in real life.
Looking for: Marriage

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adamstom33@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 am

On Zorpia (profile already deleted):

adamstom0612
adamstom33@gmail.com, Thanks for your reply looking forward to read from you soon

20 hrs ago

On Facebook:

Henry Tom Adams aka henrytom.adams
Joined Facebook August 21, 2011.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.majorjefbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am

On AR:

Hello my dear friend,I am very pleased to address you. My name is Sgt. Major.General Jeff Brown, I am 50 years old from Falls, N.Y., I am an American Soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan. I have a son studying in London. I contacting you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life with after retirement in the Military as i will be going on retirement soon... contact me with my private email address (sgt.majorjefbrown@yahoo.com)

Best regards

Sgt. Major.General. Jeff Brown

Profile elements:

sgtmajorjefbrown

Bad photoshop. The original picture belongs to Gen. David Petreus, whom stolen pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since years.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.majorjefbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:24 am

On Facebook:

Gen Jeff Brown - with the same bad photoshop as profile picture
Joined Facebook January 23, 2014.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dr.john51@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:53 am

On AR:

I’m Dr Burtner J. Owen, am a citizen of the UK, I am new on this dating service, i may like to be your friend pls add me to your yahoo messenger to enable us chat. my yahoo id is (dr.john51@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

Dr. John Burtner Owen
?rebro/Sweden
Ethnicity Asian
Relationship Status Divorced
Profession Drcotore
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

douglasillechidouglasillechi@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:54 am

On AR:

Hello My name is Douglas illechi, It's my pleasure to write you today after viewing your profile on this website , i just want to say hello and how was your day? Well, i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self, please i will be very happy if you will send me your Email to my private box because i can't read your Email on this site please do and send me message to my Email Address(douglasillechidouglasillechi@live.com) thanks for your understanding

Profile elements:

douglas - no other details

On Facebook:

Dougla Ille aka dougla.ille
Joined Facebook February 24, 2014.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

douglasillechidouglasillechi@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:44 pm

On AR:

Hello My name is Douglas illechi, It's my pleasure to write you today after viewing your profile on this website , i just want to say hello and how was your day? Well, i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self, please i will be very happy if you will send me your Email to my private box because i can't read your Email on this site please do and send me message to my Email Address(douglasillechidouglasillechi@live.com) thanks for your understanding

Profile elements:

douglas - no other details

On Facebook:

Dougla Ille aka dougla.ille
Joined Facebook February 24, 2014.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

douglasillechi24@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Email:

Good Day My Dear ,

I am glad that I find it on the website , and I will love to communicate with you and see if you were commanded to live and be happy together , I have not been to your country before but I know it must be a beautiful place to live , because my good friend told me that his county is very good place to live and why I chose I got a woman in your country . I am very happy to have found each other and I hope we can reason like adults and see if we can find peace in the other. Distance should not be a barrier to our relationship as I am planning to retire and move to your country . I had bad experience in relationships in the past year and I pray that I 'll get lucky this time

My real name is Mr. Douglas Illechi or you can also call me Lt. Gen. Douglas Illechi I'm From Texas City USA . I was born on 6th October 1955. I started my career in the Army Reserve and assigned to 108 OSUT Infantry Division , headquartered in Texas City . I have served in a variety of positions in the 82nd Infantry Battalion of the U.S. Army , I love sports and I wanted for the future in soccer , but my parents refused me this was before I joined the army. Now I'm on a mission of peacekeeping in Kabul ( Afghanistan. ) from one year and eight months . And I 'm going to my retirement after this task by the end of the year , and I'll have my vacation a month in MAY. I lost my wife on 13 August 2009 and since then I have not connected with any other woman . I have a 18 year old daughter who is now schooling in Dublin , she is a nursing student and she was the one who registered me here on the site so I can find a woman to replace the vacancy that his mother left in my heart . My late wife is from Dublin and not American woman , I would marry and change after my retirement at the end of the year .

Life in Afghanistan is not easy, but we survived by the grace of God. I can say I enjoyed my army job and I 've been there since 24 years. I have achieved a lot , good name and reputation is not where the sale . I am loyal and am looking for a woman who I can share my life with her as I am going to my retirement at the end of the year , and I also have my vacation a month in MAY, I pray and hope that you are the woman I have been looking for. I love nature and travel a lot when I was a civilian , I would like to meet God fearing woman , because it is said to fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom . Generally , there's a smile on my face and I'm proud and satisfied than ever I have. Have experienced difficulties in life, especially when I lost my beautiful wife . But despite everything , I never stopped being grateful to God because He is God all knowledge . I'll have my vacation a month in MAY and I'll be happy to see him before going to see my daughter in Ireland I am a very happy person , I like having fun , going out , traveling , playing and smiling . I am happy when I see a person to my comfortable around. My hobbies are horseback riding, baseball, golf , music , food , reading, animals etc. I hate dishonesty and ruthless , because life is full of errors and corrections . I love to laugh very often , it is something to keep me going , I did not smoke and drink socially , but I do not hate smokers, like living a simple life and I am very flexible and open to any situations , my most favorite meal is rice / meat / salad / seafood and sweet potatoes . I do not know what to say about me , but if you can ask me anything you want to know , I'll be happy to tell you . I did not like fraud and heart breaking .

Attached are my photos . I pray and hope you will enjoy my photos, and I would also like you to tell me more about yourself . His hobbies , current age , the city you are living and anything about your self . Also me what you like and things you hate to say . And try to send me your own pictures too .

I'm hoping to read her brood .

Douglas Illechi .

Image - really bad photoshop.

Header:

Return-Path: douglasillechi24@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU180-W7 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 1 Mar 2014
Subject: introduction of myself
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brucerobert71@yahoo.com

Unread postby mufan59 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:03 am

To:
Sent: Monday, 30 September 2013, 10:11
Subject: I loev you

xxx, my sweetie, my lover, my friend, I want you to know how much I love you and why,Thank you for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings whether they are positive or negative, justified or unjustified. I feel safe to be myself knowing I can not be perfect and you will continue to love me,Thank you for constantly telling me or showing me that you are attracted to me physically, emotionally and mentally - you have brought back the confidence I had misplaced. Thank you for inviting parts of my world into yours and making them one,Thank you for each time you come in, you look for me to say hello! I know you look forward to seeing me,Each day, I am in love and I say to myself, I can't believe I just keep falling more and more in love with You each day! Each day, I love listening to you more. Each day, the intensity and passion when chat with you just keeps getting deeper. Each day, I find myself wanting even more for you than you want for yourself. Each moment, I find myself more patient, more driven, compassionate, less selfish more appreciative and with greater faith and strength in myself. Each Day with you in my life and what you give to me, and remind me of just by you being YOU, I see myself becoming a better person! Thank you for all you give me by just being in my life,I love you and only you and want you and only you, I could never have even imagined or wished for such a blessing when it comes to you and me being together and how lucky we are to be in love,xxx,Honey, I love you so very much and I hope this reassures you,have a nice day and be a good girl,I love you with my whole being.

Yours Husband,

Robert
Last edited by firefly on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details deleted. FF
mufan59
BANNED
BANNED

Re: brucerobert71@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 am

On Facebook:
Robert Bruce and Son aka RobertBruceAndSon
https:/ /sites.google. com/site/carsforshippingandsalesment/
Joined Facebook 02/25/2013
Location Liverpool
Contact Info
Phone +44 70 3591 5651 / +447035915651
Phone number on fake website of his "business": +233549443941 Ghana mobile phone.
Email brucerobert71@yahoo.com
The company is selling cars all over the world to be shipped to them..Robert stands for good reputation, services and sales.

Text from the website:
Robert Bruce and Son - Liverpool UK
Robert Bruce is selling cars all over the world by shipping them to you directly and is now searching for new costumers.

If you are interrested dont hesitate to call his mobilephone +233 549443941 whenever you want to. You have to wait until after January 2014 to get them delivered to you as he is on a mission right now in africa until then.

Robert stands for good services, policy and selling. Please call him right now.

The picture is photoshoped. The original is this one:
- the picture is part from another gallery reported here in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=381.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.