Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Skylar Anderson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Skylar Anderson

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Greeting sir;
My name is General Skylar Anderson. I was born on the 11 of January 1986 at CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and my both parents are late now.

Due to the nature of my Job i have been to so many countries of the world and i have meet with different personalities from different countries of the world, that is why i love my Job. I am first woman certified as a combat engineer (12B). I also act as a platoon General in the absence of the General First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the Senior management of the military.

As you already know, I am currently stationed in KABUL the General of AFGHANISTAN. I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to AFGHANISTAN and I have already spent 10 months here in AFGHANISTAN. It will please me to let you know that i'm happy having you as a brother, The attached here is my photos.
Regards General Skylar Anderson.

Header:
Return-Path: <generalskylaranderson52@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x244.google.com (mail-qt0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::244])
From: General Skylar Anderson <generalskylaranderson52@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017
Subject: Greetings sir,

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

generalskylaranderson52@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am

Greeting sir;
Thanks for your response and kindness, you are such a nice person, I am very happy to read your response, my dear I really want to establish a long time relationship with you and also making you my business partner that may lead to long time friendship. Dear i wish to inform you that here in the military base we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the restoration of peace in AFGHANISTAN.

Dear i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they will use in buying weapons and ammunition's, this money is huge, and it was agreed by all parties present that the money will be shared among us. Out of the total fund my share was $3,750,000 (Three Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,750,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I had made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT AGENT we normally use to send some classified package to other countries who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or good friend. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
If you are willing to assist me on this, i will need your below information to enable me proceed in registering the parcel to the diplomatic company that will deliver it to your address.

Full name:
City:
Date of Birth:
Occupations:
Phone No:
Address:
A copy of your international port or Identity card:

As soon as i receive your above information indicating your interest to assist me on this with all your heart, I will take an immediate action by making all the necessary arrangement in registering the package to the Diplomatic company, to enable the package be delivered to your address.

Conclusively i will wait upon your response and hope you will make it up to me? The attached here is my photos well I’m waiting.

Truly Yours,
General Skylar Anderson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Greetings sir,
Nice to read from you, thanks for your complete information's you provided, i sincerely appreciate everything. Please kindly make sure you keep this money safe when you receive it, i trust and believe in you, i knew what i am going through here daily to make sure i stay alive. I wish to assure you that you will never regret what ever you do for me and you can count on my loyalty to your advice and directives as much as you are willing to give. I have forwarded an e-mail with your details to the diplomatic delivery outfit to notify him and I am forwarding to you the contact details of their Trustee Diplomatic Courier Agent for you to contact him immediately.

Below are his contact details.

Name: Diplomat Paul Micheal.
E-mail: paulmicheal12@diplomats.com

Do go ahead and contact Diplomat Paul Micheal with the above details and introduce yourself. Your details have also been forwarded to him and he wait to hear from you. Keep me posted as soon as you have established communication with him. He will be off to your USA once he heard from you.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paulmicheal12@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Attention: Sir/Madam
General Skylar Anderson deposited a metal brief case to me to deliver to your destination which i don't know the content. I'm appealing to you as her benefactor to please hurry up and follow my instructions below to enable me to be able to deliver to you at your door step.

Sir/Madam your urgent compliance is needed, i will be patient with you only for 24 hours to please cooperate with us, else any damage caused, responsibilities won't be held on me!

Forward this details immediately!
1. Full name:
2. Passport Copy/ID card copy:
3. Maiden Name:
4. Home address
5. Direct Phone Number
6. Age
Note: Ensure your passport/ID is visible or identifiable.

Thanks for your anticipatory cooperation!
United Nation Diplomat
Paul Micheal.

Header:
Return-Path: <paulmicheal12@diplomats.com>
Received: from [41.190.30.31] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 21 Jul 2017
From: Diplomat Paul Micheal <paulmicheal12@diplomats.com>
Subject: Attention: Sir/Madam

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.190.30.31<br>Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170721185929-778f5f47-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paulmicheal12@diplomats.com generalskylaranderson52@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Address:
Phone Number:
Email:

Attention

Thank you for your urgent reply to our last mail.
I will be on your address in the next 48 hours. Meanwhile, General Skylar Anderson have paid for the demurrage and the air waybill same day she deposited the Box in our custody, so i will fly tonight and will transit in Mexico City before coming to USA, i will get to USA in 48 hours.

The attached here is air waybill copy.

Best regards
Diplomat Paul Micheal.

Attention:
I just arrived here in Mexico City International Airport;Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juarez as transit with your consignment box. I want you to understand that I want to book my ticket to fly to USA, but here in Mexico they want to scan your consignment box, but I said no, because General Skylar Anderson told me not to allow anyone to have access to the box. The customs requested me to obtain a Certificate of Diplomatic Inspection, with this Diplomatic Inspection Certificate, no individual or institution will have the right to explore or inspire the cosignemnt box.

Meanwhile, I have been able to make previous inquiries into what is needed to ensure the diplomatic label does not inspect the official requirement of requesting details on the shipment, requesting for more details as well and having my fingerprint and photo taken. This is in terms of the official charges that have been applied in your consignment and with the help of this document I will deliver the shipment to your address safely and without further questions, also in USA.

In view of the above, you are to pay $1650 USD. This fee is to obtain the non inspection certificate to carry on the delivery to USA. I like the willingness to You should advocate sending the above amount immediately through Western Union. So come back to me so I'll give you information to send the money. More delay will begin to raise suspicions as to why the lot has not been approved since I entered and would start accumulating quota of stay and storage since it has been taken to the home of the Mexician bonded goods. personalized. Looking forward to your prompt response.
Yours in the service,
Diplomat Paul Micheal.

Greetings sir,
How are you doing today? I have not heard from you, hope you are well? I am very happy for accepted to receive the consignment box on my behalf. Diplomat Paul Micheal has already off yesterday to meet you. Please always keep me posted ones he handle over the consignment to you.

20170723162444-bec34f06-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:13 am

Attention:
Sorry for my late answer, i was with some customs officer's trying to settle things with them, which they told me that more 3 days would attract demurrage.

Below is the custom officer bank account details..

BANK NAME: BANCOMER BANK
ADDRESS: SUCURSAL.3458 D.F.COYOACAN CENTENARIO
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1513097323
CLABE: 012180015130973230
SWIFT CODE: BCMRMXMM
NAME: PAOLO VALENCIA BELMONT

Please endeavor to forward me the payment slip after making the payment to enable present it to the custom officer,so that they shall obtain the certificate to enable me continue my journey to USA.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards
Diplomat Paul Micheal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:19 am

Attention:
Dear sir,
How are you doing? Trust fine!
I have waited to hear from you with payment slip as regards to your previous mail but all to no avail, sir, do you am in a hotel? do you know i pay for hotel rent daily? what is the meaning of abandoned me here for Christ sake? please if you are not making the payment, do not hesitate to inform me,i have a time limit here and any more delay would attracts $50 demaurrage daily, please what is the condition of things now?

Revert to me urgently.

Best regards
Diplomat Paul Micheal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paulmicheal12@diplomats.com generalskylaranderson52@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:00 am

Attention:
Dear sir,
I have come to realize that you are lying to me. I have sent you SMS and also calling you but you were not responding to my SMS non answering my calls. Please what is the meaning of all these? maybe i have to inform General Skylar Anderson.

Best regards
Diplomat Paul Micheal.

Greeting sir;
Please sir, what is happening? Diplomat emailed me that you abandoned him in Mexico because of $1650? Does it mean you don't have the money? Please kindly state your interest now because am not happy for the delay.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Truly Yours,
General Skylar Anderson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Greeting sir;
How are you doing sir? Please i sincerely want to apologize to you on behalf of Diplomat Paul Micheal,honestly i have written him and he was very sorry using the wrong choice of word on you, once again am sorry sir, but i must said you did wrong too by calling him a bastard before me, am a US Army General so i will always stand in truthful and peace sir. He called you a liar out of annoyance and wasn't intentional.

He said, he will forward you another Custom officer account details for the remittance, and please once he send you the account details, make sure you make the payment latest Monday morning to enable him obtain the certificate and get the consignment delivered to you, as you can see has overstayed in Mexico City and i think they would start counting demurrage but try to find out from him.

I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest..

Truly Yours,
General Skylar Anderson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Attention:
Dear sir,
I'm very sorry, i never mean to hurt your feeling neither did i called you a liar, i was just thinking maybe you are lying to me but it's okay, please forgive and forget.

Below are the bank account details which you demanded.

BANK NAME: BANCOMER
BANK ADDRESS: SUCURSAL 0368 PLAZA OASIS.D.F
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 151857XXXX
CLABE: 0121800151857XXXXX
SWIFTCODE: BCMRMXMM
ACCOUNT NAME: J. B. B. O.

Please endeavour to transfer the $1650 on Monday, and kindly give me a call through this number's.
+5215521459742/+16162390629

Best regards
Diplomat Paul Micheal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.