Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rollingsmith@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: rollingsmith@yahoo.com

Unread postby mamajack » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:30 am

don't have much right now he just says he's from Liverpool, lives in Lisburn birthdate Feb. 3rd. Shall I message back and try and get some more info?
mamajack
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 am

No, I would ignore all of his messages. He is far more likely to be a scammer using the phrases he used than not. Ex-victims should not toy around with anyone they suspect is a scammer. He may have your real life details, or he could also be YOUR scammer coming back for another crack at your money using a new name.
They do this often. It's best just to drop him cold, without saying a word.

The only thing you can do safely is to just post the FB profile link here. Go to his page, and copy what is in the address bar at the top of the window, such as, "http://www.face book.com/frankly.marshall.456" or whatever it says there. We can check him out for you.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

robertsmith690@rocketmail.com

Unread postby notlastcrayoninbox » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok, well I am certainly glad I followed my gut! MY Robert Smith is still out to sea, has a daughter named Chelsea who he seems to be telling I am her new MOTHER :twisted: (How sick is that), and is on his final mission with his company going from England to Australia. He was supposed to be aboard the ship for 2 weeks, be in Australia for a week and then back home. After which he was going to get his daughter and move from England to the US. (I don't have any of the emails for as soon as he asked for money, I blocked him from FB. STUPID ME!!) Anyways, his retirement package was somewhere in the amount of $350,000. He asked me to search for "US" a house somewhere in the range of $250,000. So, I did and found a home in the price range and contacted the realtor. Robert told me he wanted to pay cash for the house so we didn't have to worry about payments. He wanted to come here and start his own business and did not want to have to worry about the house payment. (seemed logical enough) Anyways, about 6 weeks later I happened to ask him AGAIN when he would reach home. He again told me 2 weeks at sea then once they got to Australia he would be there a week and then another 2 weeks to get back to port in England. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: When I said, "But you've already been gone a month and a half!" He came up with a story about engine trouble and they had been unable to leave England on time, but they are moving now. :? But he had talked with his lawyer in MALAYSIA and his money was there from his retirement. The only thing he needed to do was pay a tax of $2100 to release the check. He needed me to WU the funds to his lawyer in Malaysia and she would then need my bank account information and the $350,000 would then be deposited into my account. As soon as he said this...I blocked him! I remember a few years back when it was all over the news people being scammed using western union. I've had several emails telling me they were some prince and the king had their money tied up and the only way for him to get his money was to transfer it to the US but it costs money, please help me BLAH BLAH BLAH. He's still using the same images, same name, same email, and phone#. He just contacted me through facebook! I want so badly to just call him and rip him a new one, but I know that will only cause him to abandon his page and make a new one and continue to prey on other people! I only post this so this can be updated so people know he's still out there!
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address in the subject line
notlastcrayoninbox
New survivor

Re: robertsmith690@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank you for the details, and thank you for not reporting him. The best revenge can be knowing you're making it harder and harder for him to find other people because of the details posted here ;)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby notlastcrayoninbox » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Updated Info...ok so I did something really stupid. I unblocked him just to get more information from him. I told him I would send the money but needed the information. He wanted me to do a bank transfer for $2100 and gave me this info:
Account Name: Juliana Anak Robis
Account Number 4-780371421
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
Address: Sentosa bt7 Jalan Penrissen Kuching Malaysia
Bank Name: Public Bank

His email is robertsmith690@rocketmail.com

Phone #: 44-844-802-4657
notlastcrayoninbox
New survivor

Unread postby notlastcrayoninbox » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 am

He's told me not to send the money to that account now. He said to send it to his captains sister and gave me this information:

Bank Name ----JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.

Bank Address---111-18 Liberty Ave South Richmond Hill NY 11419 Branch 000499

Account Name--- Bhanomattie Sheoshanker

Account Number---2971683672

Routing Number---- 021000021

Swift Code----ChasUS33
notlastcrayoninbox
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello, notlastcrayoninbox,

Thank you for the updates. If you received the bank details by email can you try, please, to find the header for the emails? this link here can help you how to find it - rocketmail work by the same principles as Yahoo: http://whatismyipaddress.com/find-headers.

After you find the header, can you post it here, please? Be sure you delete your own email address out of it and your name before to post it (at the beginning, end and in the middle of the header). That info is important and is possible to help us to cause this scammer some pain where it hurts - the money he receive from victims...

About the scammer:

On Facebook,

Robert Smith
Joined Facebook March 26, 2012 - 43 followers
- using as profile picture the first image reported in this topic

On Najapals,

rollingsmith aka Robert - no picture
36,male
mexico, Mexico.

About +448448024657:

Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:10 pm

I sent a "Ping" to Robert's E-mail:

I received a reply and received this Header & IP:
Received: from [210.195.88.193]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Robert Smith <robertsmith690@rocketmail.com>

IP:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 210.195.88.193Originating ISP: Tm Net City: PuchongCountry of Origin: Malaysia* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

As suspected, the Scammer is in Malaysia.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Add another phone number of this jerk:

Robert Smith <robertsmith690@rocketmail.com> Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
yeah... it's true i once said it's ok to chat here but we're having difficulties signing up on yahoo mail because of the slow signal... and it also takes you time to respond back to my email, that was the reason why i prefer we chat on facebook or maybe on the phone.
this is our ship number +448448024657 or +447035931930 you can reach me anytime with a calling card or a house phone, i will be waiting to hear your pretty and melodious voice. thanks.

HEADER:
Received: from [60.51.97.143]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Robert Smith <robertsmith690@rocketmail.com>

+447035931930
+448448024657
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:34 am

About +447035931930:

umber billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

About +448448024657:

Number billable as shared cost number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.