Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: estheramiabusah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

i hope you heard my mail i sent to you last night,i have able to scan my national i.d card for you this morning so just check it out and show it to your friend too.About the account,my bank is a local bank which does not offer international service so sorry i don't have account. i have told a friend who can help me with international bank account she was also saying that someone did the same thing and all the money in his account was taken away so she cannot do that and will never do it. am confuse my love but hope my i.d card will be enough for you....
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:28 pm

this has being my 3 mail i have sent to you and i have not hear anything from you after i sent you a copy of my i.d.... am very honest with you since i met you and even much more as a trustful lady should do to prove to someone as real person,am still waiting for you and your friend reply.if you don't like want me again with you there let me know.

Hello my loving king, the man of my dreams and the love of my
heart, Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never felt this way my face was filled with smiles while i was reading your mail., it brought much joy to my day and have made my day a complete one, you are true my God sent angle, Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what loving an Angel, such as you , and we make our world, as we have come to see it.We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.am hoping to have my future with you soon and have my true love proved to you.

Esther your new lover......
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 am

why do you call me shite and scammer,why message i put on site,they are put on site so that people can use for their lovers once and friends so what is woring with me using for you....do you even know what you are looking for,be a gentle man ok.if am not real why will i send you my I.D .dont tell me shite ok if you have change your mind on me fine but why do you call me scam and shite that is not what gentle men do ok

:twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

please can you tell me your full name or is HH your full name
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm

ARE YOU SEIOUS OR JOKING,DID YOU SAID I SHOULD SEND YOU MONEY OR I SHOULD SEND YOU MONEY,WHERE ONE SHOULD I GIVE YOU ANSWER,IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS LET ME KNOW AM NOT HERE TO JOKE OR PLAY GAMES OK,I ASK YOU YOUR FULL NAME AND YOU DID NOT REPLY AND YOU ARE ASKINGME TO SEND YOU MONEY,IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID

this one is totally stupid, i didnt have ask her for money. :o :o
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm

I hope this doesn't mean that someone is trying to cash bait h_h's scammer. Cash baiting is wrong, as when they do send money, it's come from someone else and not the scammer's pocket. If we find out that any member of this site is cash baiting, then they WILL be banned and their details will be passed on to other anti scam sites.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 pm

@wayne,

this means that this idiot missunderstood me, i asked her for sending a picture of herself with a paper which says:

HH send me money, please, and this one has thought that i was who was asking her money. :lmao:

anyway, i hope no one is using HH for getting money.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 pm

That explains it then. I was worried someone was trying to cash bait your scammer and he'd sent you their reply by mistake.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 am

thank you for making me to understand what you are looking for,i have to meet a photograph to take that pic for me,after it has done i will send to you.know that i mean my love for you and nothing should stop us from making our future.i love you dear and hoping to meet you soon.

Esther your queen
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 am

Hello my love...
i hope you are fine,i have met one photographer and is like he is taken a bit big money cos i told him, am send the photo to my boyfriend abroad and i have to fix that my self so my love just be patience with me be next week i will pay him so i can send to you.know that i love you and i want my future with you....

enjoy your weekends with me....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.