Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

valantine.attah@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 pm

On net log,

Hello dear,How are you today? I hope you are fine.It's my pleasure to meet you here after going through your profile..My name is Valantine Attah,Please sorry for writing you in this manner. I found your profile interesting and i decided to write you, I will like to know more about you if you don’t mind. And will like us to share some time to chat when you have free time and have an intelligent conversation.
I will appreciate it to hear from you via this my email address; valantine.attah@gmail.com.
Regards
Valantine.

Profile elements:

valantineattah
male - 47 years, Washington, United States
112 visitors since 13 September 2012. - 29 friends
Company US ARMY
Profession Soldier/Police/Security
I am a man who is about setting goals and going for them. So far I have goals that deal with life, love, and happiness. I want to live a long time. I want to have a family kids and a wife who is loving. I want to find someone to love. I am romantic, kinky, sarcastic, and caring. My sarcasm is my humor. My romantic side is where I like to show someone I love how much they mean to me. My kinky side is what i like to do to pleasure the one I love and yet have fun with it. I am goofy, yet I am also smart too. Not college ivy league smart. I'm very open-minded and i don't have a materialistic side to me. Do I like to shop and get things yes. But do I wear the latest fashions or trends? No. I work and I plan to make something of my life. There is a lot to know about me in time and I'd like you to be the one to know me and to learn about me. I want you open-minded to me and see who I am and how I am. We can meet too. I would enjoy that.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Valantine Attah <valantine.attah@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing? I hope your fine.Thank you for your email.i appreciate. It's my pleasure to write you after going through your profile,I like the way your looking very simple in your profile which attracts me in having communication with you.To tell you more about me.My name is Valantine Attah.I am single,. I consider myself to be a very decent person with great morals/values. Generally I’m a happy person, Things that are of value to me are...God, Family, Friends and my work.I appreciate honesty and intelligent conversation. I'm very open-minded,i like listening to news,reading and traveling etc..I hope to hear from you so we get to know more if you receive this my mail.I want you open-minded to me and see who I am and how I am. We can meet too. I would enjoy that.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Valantine Attah.

Header:

Received: by 10.49.60.233 with SMTP id k9csp68196qer;
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.70.46 with SMTP id j14mr1153351vdu.42.1347718262490; Sat,
15 Sep 2012 07:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.189.77 with HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 02:11:02 +1200

Google IP...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David Paul davidpaul909@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

From freedateboom: davidpaul404, 47, Arcade California, USA

Spam:
Hello My Dear
I am going through your profiles in this site and i pick interest on you i will like us to become friends and later discuss more of our future here is my mail address (davidpaul909@hotmail.com) it will be my pleasure to receive ur response soon.
regards
David

Email:
Hello my dear, i must confess that you are the kind woman i want in my life, after reading your letter tears goes out from my eye's because i know that God has already answered my prayer, to be frank with you my dear, you are the type of woman i pray for years, the only thing i need is your love, I'm presently in London-UK working, on an arm force. after been alone for 4 years, I went into prayers for God’s directives for a sincere person that I will spend my hole life with, thereafter I was introduced to this site, and I saw your profile with one other person, fortunately you’re the first person to respond to my proposal subject upon my prayers that the first person to respond will be the right person to develop love with and the person will be my soul mate

I'm a Soldier, I have a child called Tracy, female 8years , I have been lonely for the past 4 years now after I lost my wife, I am seeking for a true woman to start up my life and share my world too, I lost my parents when I was 31. I believe that dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting......Before a dream is realized; the Soul of the World tests everything that was learned along the way. It does this not because it is evil, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams master the lessons we have learned as we have moved toward that dream. That's the point at which most people give up. Can we build up one and make up true love? Tell me more about you and your life.

Remain blessed David.

Ip address: 197.251.157.149 Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Roland M Douglas drolandm@rocketmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 am

This character isn’t sure of his name or location … and thinks it’s still 2011

From Freedateboom.com: johnsonlove, 52, Gottengen Germany

Spam:
Hello, my friend
I am a loving husband, who is really looking for true love partner who can love me and be loved I am very gentle, kind, caring and good-looking man who does not like problems, I am a good man to be with, I am down to earth and I like natural things, My way of life is simple and ideal, I am an outgoing person and a very romantic man, the good friend, I love to make life, Looking for a friend or partner, Hope you are honest and friendly, perhaps my best friend are in my view, Maybe you my love in my heart, I need a woman who will be a friend, lover or wife for me who knows how to treat a man and love me, please write to my e-mail address (drolandm@rocketmail.com ) I will send my photos if you give me an email.I am going to give you the best of my love
Johnson

Email:

Hello My Dear ,

I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.Once again my name is Johnson Miller Douglas , I am 51years old. a native of Atlanta Georgia, United States of America.I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. i lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a daughter who is 13 years old. My daughter's name is Betty. She is a good and intelligent girl and i take her to high esteem because she is my carbon copy.I work as regular military personnel in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Though the war is over we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the security forces in training till next year but I am coming home for my retirement is due by the year 2012.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos and some beautiful flowers. And also please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.

Best regards and God bless you
Johnson M Douglas

Ip address: 80.87.92.56 Accra, Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

harrycole@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

On datemefree:

harrycole00
- 55 y/o male (1957 - April - 5)
- California, USA
- Ethnicity Mixed
- Marital status Separated
- English,
- military
- Have 1 children

Email:

Hello My dear , I am happy to meet you, it is me Harry from datemefree.org,

Good to hear from you and How are you doing today ? Hope every body is doing well in your family,It's my pleasure to meet you and i would like to tell you little more about myself , i hope you will also do the same .i will also like to see more pictures of you. as you already know my name is Harry. i live in California , in the city of Tracy where the Features local governance information, including directory of elected officials, committees, and city services, as well as area demographics.

I'm a divorced , i have been a Soldier all my life and i have just one Son, i have a house in CA Tracy area , i live alone but i have been in Iraq for 5 years now. Am 57 years of age, i set to retire on 25 April then i will be free if every thing went well with me as i plan it. I don't have to be your first love, but I want to be your last ,I’m looking to find someone to develop a relationship, so if you are looking for only friendship or just hanging out then I am not the right person for you .

I am a responsible 57 year old Man. i enjoy my job and I thrive for success in everything I do. I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, born fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and i love travelling just to name a few things. I am very adventurous. Commercial crab fishing and much of them are some examples of thrills I have been lucky enough to survive in so many Mission. Am American soldier stationed in Afghanistan as UN soldier fighting against Taliban's to bring peace in Afghanistan even though things are getting worst every day but we are doing our best to save the life's of innocent people. i been in Afghanistan for the past 38 month now and i am the squadron leader (S.L) 35th Infantry Regiment (United States) and i am a very caring and loving man. I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. Well I will appreciate us being good mate in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future.

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart, I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to move on.

I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. we are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy home for our better future. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and Have a wonderful day and I hope to hearing from you soon.

Take good care of yourself,

Harry.

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.253.12]
Subject: Thanks your message

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.253.12
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

update for milleranthony71@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 am

milleranthony71@gmail.com

On net log,

milleranthony71 aka Embark Nachelle Miller
male - 51 years, United Kingdom
Active since 28 April 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

update for gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 am

On cool-on-web.com,

Gen.Johnson Амос.

Hello beautiful woman. There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Johnson Amos. I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through: (gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com ) or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files.and i want you to know that i looking for real love. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen.Johnson Amos.

Profile elements:
Username: johnsonukj
Mann searching to find a Woman
Single
Here for:: Serious Dating
Birthay date: 05.05.1965
City: newyork 10018

On net log,

Gen.Johnson Амос.

Hello beautiful woman. There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Johnson Amos. I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through: (gen_johnsonamos@rocketmail.com ) or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files.and i want you to know that i looking for real love. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gen.Johnson Amos.

Profile elements:
amos_johnson - no picture
male - 47 years, Newyork, United Kingdom
Active since since 2 May 2012
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

update for tsg.tomd@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 am

tsg.tomd@yahoo.com

The email adress is used for one fake site: http:/ /divinehomecareforthechild.getafricaonline.com/ - active since 2009, Powered by Africa, Get Your Business Online
Email: divinehomecare333@gmail.com
Email: tsg.tomd@yahoo.com
Phone: +233242630048
Mobile: +233234264355
Dr. Collins Doe Agudego
23 independence avenue.
Accra - Ghana
Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

update for davidmiller201126@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 am

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

update for sgtbruce99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 am

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.