Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aaronpelzier@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 am

On datemefree:

Dear xxx,
I read your profile, I must confess it was not full of information, but for some reason your cute smile in that picture caught my fancy and I want us to get to know each other if this is not a problem.
I am hardly on this network and will like to communicate with you via email because of the nature of my job. aaronpelzier((at))h otmail((dot))com
Kisses and thoughts.
Pelzier

Profile elements

- 46 y/o male
- CA, USA
- English, English, English
- Civil
- Have no children
Description:
I'm single like you and looking for the right woman and to be happy and enjoy this amazing life together. I'm a passionate person and I really have passion for all people, I respect the views of all people no matter the age and title of the person.I really love nature, long walks. I'm responsible, caring, Loyal and always faithful. I cannot lie, I would love to share everything I have with my partner.

Ideal match description:
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Aaron Pelzier <aaronpelzier@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. It was nice of you to respond to my letter, actually this is my first time on there trying to find the right woman for a relationship. I would like to tell you about myself as you requested, I think it is a good start for us to get to know each other and see where it will take us to....I'm a hard working man and I'm not dependent, I have a good Job that I really Love.

I work with the United States marine service. I work with the inteligence team to fight crime and terorism. I really Love the field I find myself in and I thank God for bringing me to this successful stage. I'm originally from Italy where I was born, I later came to stay with my dad here in North Carolina, when my parents got divorced, so I have an accent when I speak, my mom is an Italian and dad is an American but sorry to tell you they have passed away. I really love the kind of training they gave me when I was a kid, I have been working so hard to be

I'm single like you and looking for the right woman and to be happy and enjoy this amazing life together. I'm a passionate person and I really have passion for all people, I respect the views of all people no matter the age and title of the person.I really love nature, long walks. I'm responsible, caring, Loyal and always faithful. I cannot lie, I would love to share everything I have with my partner.

I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

What makes my soul sing is when I achieve a good results in life. I know I'm not perfect. And I try to avoid any mistake that may come across me.

I enjoy going out and spending my spare time in a company of good friends. I also like cooking something special; I enjoy fine candle-light dinners. I like traveling and adventures. I know how music is influential and changes the mood.

Would you mind if you tell me more about yourself? Like what are the qualities you look in for a man, what do you for fun, what are your hobbies, what is the greatest passion in your life? How long you have been on the dating site?
Hope to read from you soon.

Smiles

Header:

Received: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 02:03:56 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [195.93.102.1]
Subject: About Me

Originating IP: 195.93.102.1
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: France
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aaronpelzier@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Busted :)

Email:

Hello xxx,

how are you doing today? I have missed you, ever since you showed interest in me i have never stopped thinking about you.
I hoped to have read from you but not yet. I wish we talk more often so that we get to know each other more and more each day.

There is no distance or lapse of time that can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth;
People come into our lives and walk with us a mile, and then because of circumstance they only stay a while.
They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by, and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why.
God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile.
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself and especially to feel, or not feel.
Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them.

Let me be your friend,

Aaron

Header:

Received: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 02:25:42 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.215.160.133]

Originating IP: 41.215.160.133
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sgt Bruce sgtbruce99@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am

From hover spot: bruce, 44, San Jose California USA

Spam:
Hello, How are you doing today?sorry for disturbing you, well am pretty new on here and just going by and like your pic and little profile and i decided to say hello to you,well am seeking friends and maybe more ,and you? well you can send me some pics and tell me more about you on my private email because am not always on here and secondly i might delete my profile on here soon due to some reasons.. hope this does not sound somehow to you? well hope to read from u soon... sgtbruce99@yahoo.com or you can email me or chat me (s..g...t...b..r..u...c...99...@...yahoo...dot..com)

Email:
Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway I'm doing fine here as well.You really sound cool to me and thats really makes me feel better will like to get to know you more and meet you someday And I want you to know that since I read your Mail and Profile..I can see all what i am looking for in a WOMan In YOU and Its seem you are the angel sent to me By God So That Make me Think Straight and I Deleted My Profile (no you didnt mofo) so that I can Focus my Heart to Only You cos I hate Double dating...Here are some more about me..I've accomplished everything I wanted to do as a single man. My career has a right future and I don't anticipate no real issues in the immediate future.I am a man that ready to meet the right woman with trust,ready to care for You and also with Honest.I am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply......I'm working with US ARMY But presently in afghanistan for peace making.I was broughtup in Texas while my Mom she from United kingdom I will love to know more about you maybe something reasonnable will come out between me and you..Just wanna let you to know that age is just number in relationship when there's love there's everything in this life ok...all i need is true love that will leads to marriage
I am Sgt Bruce Wiltord,I am a gentlemen. I am high educated person,i have a good taste and tact in everything. I am great romantic and have a good sense of humor,I have been during many years looking for my "ideal woman,For the most part I’m a typical male. I enjoy a good burger or steak and I’m easily convinced to watch a hockey or football game. I enjoy golfing, target shooting, socializing with friends,cooking, entertaining,I'm an international person, have lived in different countries, very active and social, adventurous and serious, but most of all open minded,...I got your Email from dating site i'm interested in you I think everything is possible beyond by invisible Who know maybe this will lead's something else.I will love to know more about you''''''''Maybe something reasonable will come out between me and you i need woman that will stand by me in the term's good and bad so that will be able to start new life
? I am single with No kids How Old are your Kids? How tall are you ?? I am 5: 9 tall What do you do for Living ?? I am in the Army. i am presently in Afghanistan for peace making,i have been in the Army for 15 years now and here in, for 18 weeks now,I want a lady i can spend the rest of my Life with ,if we know more and want each other we can Plan to meet soon.and Start a Life. as i never Put in Army as a Career, How long have you been single?? I have been single for 3 years since i Lost my wife of cancer 3 years ago What do you do for fun ? Hobbies?? I Love swimming ,Cinema ,zoo ,Horse Ride ,cuddle ,dancing, travel ling What is your Favorite color ?? I love Blue ,purple What is the color Of your Eyes ?? I have Blue Eyes What do you do for Holiday? Love to Travel All Country Where are you Born ? I am Born in Texas in SpringTown, Tell me about your Family : I am the Only Child of my Parent ,Lost my Dad 11 Years ago,All i want is true Love and faithfulness and really Like your Profile and wish i am the lucky man to have a princess Like you in my Heart.What are you Likes and Dislike in a relationship ?? I love Honesty and faithfulness and Dislike cheaters and Lies.Do you Smoke Or Drink ?? I don't Smoke But Drink Occasional Do you Love pets . : I love Dogs ,cats and Birds as Pet ,Tell me More about you too .. Love to know you more and See how things Go with us.
Hear from you soon ..
I care Bruce Wiltord

Ip address: 216.172.135.65 San Jose California -- which would have worked out quite well ... if he hadn't already claimed to be in Afghanistan, approx 7700 kms away!! :lol:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: calspencer0933@yahoo.com

Unread postby ola » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi this man now wrote to me and he say me he find in Liby some box with 2 milon dollars and now need from me 2,457 euro to bring this box from liby to me in poland :lol:
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quoted material. No need to ever hit quote on scammer information.
ola
New survivor

Re: calspencer0933@yahoo.com

Unread postby ola » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 pm

This is to inform you THE MOST RECENT ARRANGEMENT for delivery and shipment of your consignment. We are left the shore of Lybia last weekend, as agreed with your husband Honorable General Douglas Miller. We are transit in London United Kingdom from where we will be moving into another connecting flight to your address as provided in Poland. As soon as we set leave United Kingdom tomorrow, we will update you and inform you.

However, you should ensure to provide us with the following information on our arrival.

1. A scan copy of your international passport.

With the above, information provided on our arrival, we shall hand over your package to you with the clearance documents. We shall also contact you in Polish airport as soon as we arrive there for more directives. Should you have any question? Kindly contact us for further clarifications.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quotes.
ola
New survivor

Re: Johnmac Miller <john.miller59@ymail.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Welcome to SS, ola. :) Can you please post the header and IP information for your recent email? Many scammers use the same pictures, but different email addresses, and some have associates who share the email and emailing load and play the same character but send them from different locations.
If you need help finding headers or IPs, look in "Important Information" section of the forum. There are a few "Stickies" at the top of the section that will help you find what we need posted here. viewforum.php?f=3

Also, there is no need to quote entire posts of other members here on the topics. Quotes should be used sparingly, if ever, and only to respond to a specific sentence made more than one post back in the topic. Use "POSTREPLY" instead at the top or bottom of the page. Thanks. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby ola » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:25 pm

he wrote to me also he try using me he want some cash for me he wrote so nice sweet and afther he talk story about he find money in Libia and he want send this money to me for us future and is a 2 milon dollars and leater i get email with diliver Agent who ask me i need pay 2,450euro for this box because in airport they want open this and is only way to they not look inside he so so funny man :P :lmao:
ola
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Again, ola....

Can you please post the header and IP information for your recent email?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

douglasmiller_456@hotmail.com

Unread postby ola » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 am

He want using me also is him email wich he using now douglas miller <douglasmiller_456@hotmail.com>,
Last edited by firefly on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
ola
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.