Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeffrey Miller

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tom Daniels on datemefree

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 am

On datemefree:

Hello Sweetness,I Hope all is well with you,It's a great smile you got there..Anyway i have read through your profile and i find it so interested,you really sound like a real woman who knows what she wanted in life and i was much pleased reading what you wrote about your ideal partner and also about you self... if you dont mind,can we have a conversation that can let us to know more about each other if possible ?
It will be my great Joy to hear your positive responds ..
Tale care and Be blessed

Tom

Profile elements:

Tsgtomd
- 50 y/o male
- Ga, USA
- English, Arabic, Italian
- Military
- Have 1 children
Description:
I'm Tom Daniels, by name,A U.S.A AIR FORCE Man.I WILL MAKE IT MY DUTY TO RETURN DA LUV! I AM A LOVIN, CARIN,THANKFUL, HONEST, OUTGOIN PERSON WHO JUST WANT DA SAME IN RETURN.My personal message to those woman visiting this site, looking though unconventionally, for the man of their dreams, read on..... Are you paying attention?I said WOMEN not MEN pretending to be WOMEN!!!! Please don't contact with a message if you are a GAY, that looks like a woman or wants to be a woman or tries to think like a woman in a otherwise body.It will NEVER,EVER work with you trying to get at me. You are all wrong for this chick let's be cool. YOU STAY IN YOUR LANE AND I'LL DEFINITELY STAY IN MINE.Now back to what I was saying, to the WOMEN, with plumbing. LOL I really think this site and others like it are a good way to meet new people and 1st and foremost obtain new friends and if we become so blessed maybe more.Young WOMEN!!!! If you are younger than 30 please don't flirt with me or want to be friends. I mean thank you for the interest and the compliments, but I mean really Sorry, I DON'T FEEL LIKE A COUGAR, YET!! LOL,you reading this shouldnt let you consider me to be a mean person, though not really, you just have to get to know me.

Ideal match description:
s most people have, I've been through enough drama to last a lifetime so I'm not looking for any more. I appreciate honesty, not selective honesty, but when you can be honest about something that may be a little unpleasant to someone else. I hope to oneday meet my equal in faith, love,honesty, commitment,patience and most of all devotion. I see myself being with a woman that can hold it down no matter the atmoshpere,locale,situation or company......SHe should be just as sexy to me in a Suit(please say you own one) as she does in a pair of jeans and Timb's. I'm a laid back brother who's becoming a homebody ( getting too old for the club scene). I love being in my own space with a gentlewoman who appreciates hard work and harder love. ( don't take this statement the wrong way ,if you need clarification, hit me up) Please dont Contact me if you are here for games.... life is to short to play games, i just want to enjoy life with a mature person, be friends, be serious about what you expect from a friend and or mate be up front.... Am ultimately looking for a serious relationship but that must start as friends. I am looking for a honest, , God Fearing, Believing, Trusting woman who knows how to listen as well as hold a good conversation. If we were to become more than friends she would need to be the type of woman I could look up to and trust to be the there in times of hardship. Not Just anyone will do..

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tsg.tomd@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 pm

For the profile reported above:

oh.. Well this is my Email you can add me on tsg.tomd@yahoo.com.. I will be expecting your calls my dear
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Calvin Spencer <calspencer0933@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 pm

On datemefree:

Hello dear, call me Calvin am a good devoted christian man and also a Caring and Loving man I\'m really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust worthy..WOW. You Look Gorgeous Care to chat I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she\'s thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she\'s thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met well I have not find any one on here really interesting, you are the very first getting my attention, would love to know you more, please add me on yahoo messenger here is my email: calspencer0933@yahoo.com, you can also drop me a message so i get in touch asap, i hardly come on this website cause of my work, do have a lovely day hope to hear from you, please send me your email address so I can always email you too. Love always, Calvin Spencer Miller

Profile elements:
calspencer2012
- 51 y/o female
- san fransico, USA
- English, French, English
- Military
- Have 1 children

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 75

Description:
I am a Good devoted christian man and also a Caring and Loving man I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humour,Understanding,Intelligent,Re spectful and Trust worthy..WOW. You Look Gorgoues Care to chat I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting

Ideal match description:
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Calvin Spencer <calspencer0933@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Email:

Hello dear, I'm a 51 year old , single , a daughter, I am 5-8 ft tall, 128 lbs., black hair and fair color. I am from California, San Fransisco , and I am a U.S Military officer by profession with U.S army, i also have export and import kitchen and bathroom cabinet in London, United Kingdom, I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it) I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible . Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time (and I hope I didn't scare you off), Reply soon.

Regards,
Calvin Spencer Miller

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.49]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.246.49
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Warri
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

calspencer0933@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Other active profiles:

On asiansugarbabe.com,
CALSPENCER
I am a: Sugardaddy
Country to search in: Australia
City: Adelaide
Seeking: Open Daddy/Babe Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: PHD/ Post Doctoral
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it) I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

On Tagged,
Calvin S aka londad, 41
Dallas, Nigeria
Member since 24 November 2011
Tagline:so serious....
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.

- second picture on the profile
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tsg.tomd@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Email:

Hello xxx.
Thanks for the email and am grateful to that hope u are doing great, my name is Tom as you know,50years and located in Atlanta Ga, I am single with one Daughter,.. I am an honest,open minded man looking for a woman of my choice to share the rest of my life with, love and world with in happiness and fantasy. I respect feelings,religion, desire and thoughts and do not play on someone's emotions. I need a woman to love me just the same way i will also love her and even though we are miles from each other, I believe love speaks from a distance and whispers from the heart. If u are interested to know me better,I will like to know if we can be friends first and see how we can make it happen..

Can you please send me some pictures of you so i can see how pretty you are?

Header:

Received: from [41.218.249.103]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:29:22 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.249.103
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

calspencer0933@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

Email:

My dearest,

Good morning, hope we slept well, you where the first thing on my mind every morning when i wake up, When two souls, which have sought each other for, however long in the throng, have finally found each other ...a union, fiery and pure as they themselves are... begins on earth and continues forever in heaven.

This union is love, true love... a religion, which deifies the loved one, whose life comes from devotion and passion, and for which the greatest sacrifices are the sweetest delights.

This is the love, which you inspire in me... Your soul is made to love with the purity and passion of angels; but perhaps it can only love another angel, in which case I must tremble with apprehension. Please send me some picture of you

Yours forever,
Calvin Spencer Miller

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.49]
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 01:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.46.245.49
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Onitsha
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hansmiller2010@hotmail.com - hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Re-surfacing on net log as venash45 :

wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself.What a beauty!You definately got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look far younger than your age.Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age?Well for once i thought," hey dare not try contacting her because your pretty lady of this type is already seriously dating'' but again I decided to give it a shot by sending you an email as there is no harm in trying. I really will like to hear back from you so i get to know you more.Can't wait till i hear from you.Take care of yourself beauty.i dont usually come on here cos of the nature of my job so i will be happy if you reply on this address hansmiller2010@hotmail.com or hansgirvy2010@yahoo.com i hope to hear back from you soon

Profile elements:

venash45
male - 51 years, Washington, United States
37 visitors since 19 May 2012.

The stolen picture used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gmiller011@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:07 am

On datemefree:

My name is George Brian Miller, single, easy going and fun loving. I am new here and seeking for my soulmate.I came across your profile and decided to contact you. Please tell me more about yourself and feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me. Contact me directly on my email id so that we chat and get to know each other.gmiller011@hotmail.fr

With love

George

Profile elements:

gmiller011
- 49 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children

Description:
hi, I am George,easy going and fun loving.I really like your profile and will want to know you more and better.please contact me through my Love George

Ideal match description:
a nice lady that will take me for what i am and not what i appear to be

The stolen picture used for this profile is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidmiller201126@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm

On single123:

I am David Miller. I am honestly interested in you and i wish to hear from you then, i will send to you more of my pictures. I am interested in a serious relationship which will lend to marriage. Have a lovely and wonderful day while i look forward to your reply soon. My email address is davidmiller201126@yahoo.com Honestly speaking, you look so beautiful in my eyes.
Thinking of you,
David.

Profile elements:

davidmiller
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
New York
City:
New York
Zip Code:
Description:
I am a honest. sincere,kind,loving and caring man. I truly need a real woman to love and no games

The stolen picture used for this profile is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.