Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Collins Kayode <collins.kayode@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Collins Kayode <collins.kayode@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 21, 2012 5:35 am

On net log,

Sorry i invaded into your privacy.... i was looking for an old friend of mine online before i saw your profile, i will like to know more about you Am a single father with a son Jeff ever since my wife died 3yrs ago.. am a widower and am here to look for a serious relationship and i went through your profile i dont know if you are a single woman and ready for a serious relationship... hope to hear from you soon!!! thanks

how long have you been single and how many men have you ever date online before..do you have yahoo im or msn we can cht there easily to know little about each other better

Profile elements:

collins_kayode
COLLINS KAYODE
51 years old - male - United States, Minnesota

Email:

thanks for the message and your email you gave me from net log...can you tell me little about you and how long have you been single...what type of relationship are you loooking for..have you ever date online before and what do you do for living.you ask me what type of man you really looking for..what do you like to do for fun.i will be waiting for your reply thanks....collins

Header:

Received: from [41.58.54.112]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: collins from net log

Originating IP: 41.58.54.112
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Collins Kayode <collins.kayode@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 am

Other online identities:

On Facebook,
Collins Kayode
Worked at Construction Labor Contractors
Studied at University of Washington
Member since 6 October 2011 - 13 friends

On Person,
collinskay
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
Distance: N/A
Last login: Oct 10, 2011, 01:11

Image - with the dexcription: "- am easy going man looking for serious relationship"

Image - "am"

Image - "my best oicure with family"

Second picture is stolen form http:/ /citizensusa.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/911-reflections-then-and-now-staten-island-premier/
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.