Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

prevattebrandon33@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

prevattebernett@outlook.com

Unread postby Elli » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi. I just want to reply on this thread to help other people be informed about this scammer.

I met this guy from the "Tagged" app. His email is: Prevatte Bernett <prevattebernett@outlook.com>

I have received this email as of June 21, 2018. I have received the same email and picture/s.
Here's the latest:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prevatte Bernett
Thu, Jun 21, 10:05 PM (4 hours ago)
to

Hello My Dearest lovely
How are you doing today and how about your work? I believe you are fine and doing well. I'm fine and have been very busy with a lot of things in my hands making investments in the ( United States Washington ) I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after i had finished my training mission and assignment there in Senegal

However i am currently already here in my country ( United States Washington ) now
it takes destiny and courage to remember you because i will never ever forget you in my heart. I also want to show gratitude and compensation to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my visa card and all the money inside transferred with the cooperation of UN in the United States of America. i am now in my country, so that i will hear your voice once again.

I'm contacting you to let you know that I have signed a cheque of ( $150,000.00 ) (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ) in your Name and left it with UBA Bank manager in Senegal to send to you, His name is Robert Wood. I sealed the cheque in an envelop with your name ,

I am giving you this money from the bottom of my heart to show appreciation for everything you've done for me by helping me in getting my visa card. Below is the email address of the UBA BANK Manager in Senegal his name is Robert Wood which you have to contact him immediately and give him the direction/address on how to send it to you.

E-mail: (ubagroupsenegal@consultant.com )
Phone: 00221 785-829-012

Now contact him immediately with his email or phone number and give him the direction on how to send it to you through Erican Express. Right now I'm in my country for investment and other activities which will keep me very busy everyday. You have to make sure that the cheque is send to you without any delay.

Always remember that you're in my heart and my joy will be completed with you, my love if you still want us to marry let me know so that you will come here, please try and receive the cheque and the money in it, I believe the money will help you allot It will also help you to start up any good business of your own. Do make sure you contact him today so he can send it to you on time ok, Have a nice day baby.

Lots of love and many kisses for you. Hugs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! :)

+221785829012
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Elli
New survivor

Re: prevattebernett@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Elli,

thank you for the update. If you have anything to add (phone number he uses, online / social profile) feel free to do it.

The details you share may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

steveclement534@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Form received 2019-01-15 20:57:58

What name did the scammer use?: Steve Clement prevatte
How old did the scammer say they were?: 38
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Email address
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
Scammer's email address if you have it.: steveclement534@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221772276075 Senegal mobile phone.
Scammer's Skype name.: I don't know
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: Steve_lzkgb9.jpg
Photo 2: 1918898_184361416248_6343375_n (1)_ln7t5q.jpg
Photo 3: 1267747_10151615496966249_1590012510_o-1_l4htr9.jpg
Photo 4: IMG_0360_wkschb.JPG
How much money did they demand?: No money they demand
Name you were told to send the money to.: None
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: None
How were you to send the money ?: None
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Actually i didn't realize that he is a thief

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: prevattebrandon33@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:24 am

More E-mails:

My sweet lovely wife how are you today my love? Fortunately for me i met a very good
friend of mine here in SENEGAL, he is a man of God, i knew him back in the days when
he visited Army camp for prayers in Haiti. He lives here in Senegal for a missionary
work. His name is Reverend Simon Ba Anthony
My love, do not worry at all, my priest friend will send you the Trunk-Boxes via
cargo or DHL courier service delivery to deliver them to you, it has already been
inspected in our airport over there in US,they only saw the items and they did not
see the money which i sealed in the box-case,so when you receive them, try and
remove the money from the box and keep it safely okay,because i have trusted you so
much and your love have poured my soul,
My love, these are the things in the trunk boxes which you will receive in few days
from now, immediately you get in contact with Reverend Simond Ba Anthony,and don't
fail to update me once you receive them from him OK.
1. My clothing materials and many important materials which i will use when i come
to your country.2. Clothing materials i bought for you and other wearing materials
for you.3. A box of Jewelry and golden ornaments which i bought for you and some
free size shoes and dresses you might share to your friends and siblings.4. An Apple
laptop. iPhone7+. D&G perfume. Wristwatch and many other things.5. An amount of
$55.000 (Fifty Five Thousand US Dollars)
I packaged the money very well and carefully in the trunk box, and nobody will see
it. because it was not seen when the box was inspected in my presence over there in
US. So darling, never worry at all, because of the money in the box, it was not seen
and will never be searched again until you receive them in your country, and you
will keep my personal belonging and the money safely, until i finish my assignment
here and come over to your country.
Honey, my purpose of putting these amount of money is for you to use some and get a
good and comfortable apartment, or for hotel suite for my arrival after my
assignment here and some money for your up-keeping and the rest of the money will be
use for Charity Organization or Skill Acquisition to impact good life and future to
African children in your area.
I will send to you his contact information,so that you will contact him for the
luggage's.Attached here is the picture of the three boxes so that you will recognize
them when you receive them.I will always love you with all my heart.Yours
everlasting love.Steve .P. Clement.

My beloved Angel of love ,How are you today I hope you are fine,Darling, the most
important thing is for me to actualize my dream of the Charity Organization, because
its a vow and pledge i made to God when i was at the point of death,and i instructed
Rev.Simon Anthony to be sure you receive the packages because of the love and trust
i have in you, My love, do not worry about the money in the box because nobody knows
about it except you and i, all for safety reasons too,and i packaged it very well in
the box-case,nobody has the right to open it because it was sealed with the US Army
Official Seal Of Approval.You have nothing to worry about OK, so therefore
immediately you receive the boxes you can take out the money in it and take some
money from there and arrange somethings in your apartment where we could relax and
live when i will arrive in your country, and then you also take some money for yours
upkeep, and keep the remaining money safely because of the charity project i told
you about, i trusted you with all my heart and with you I am secured and happy in
life. So contact the Reverend now, because i have already told him everything about
us but i did not tell him the content of the boxes, because it is confidential
between me and you only.So feel free to contact him now through his email address
and mobile phone number here below, so that he could send you the package through
via DHL cargo delivery. His name is ....................... Rev Dr. Simon Ba
Anthony Phone Number................... +221 772276075 E-mail
Address.................reven dsimonanthony1970@gmail.com Darling. Do not forget to
send him your likely information address where DHL will deliver those luggage to
you. Your info such as.Your full
Names........................Country....................... .............City or
State......................... ..Street Address......................Phone Mobile
Number............I will always love you with all my heart.Yours everlasting
love.Steve.P. Clement.

Phone:
+221772276075
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby ciarinise0181 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:24 pm

gmail.com> wrote:
My name is Frank Marcus.
It is nice meeting you,my dear i will like to be your friend and know you
better despite our distance,age and color, I was searching for a
good,trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for,because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found
you,i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.
I was born on 1st of February 1981,i am single,am a Christian,My father and Mother has passed away,they are no longer alive they died when i was a
kid. My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(ALABAMA) and my mother originated from FRANCE PARIS.I was born and raised up in ALABAMA am the only son and child of my family,i live here in ALABAMA where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY.My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind,rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much. My dear these are the things i love doing,i love traveling because is part of my work,weekends i use to go out to see nice places,i love swimming,going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea.I love shopping on too,i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahaha,,,,,,,,i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday,am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me. I will love to know more about your,personality and your family more, so
> that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear
please send me more of your current pictures ok,i love you..
With Love.
---
Frank Marcus 04/29/2020
How are you doing today nice to hear from you once again ,i want you to know that love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness,this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship,i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring,i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...
Since i started writing to you, i cant stop thinking of you,i think i am beginning to fall in love with you,because i can feel sincerity and honesty in this our relationship, i want us to build a good and lasting relationship that can lead us into a happy and lovely life together and make our life sweet and bright........
I want to tell you that this is the relationship that am looking for in a million of years,and i believe that it will bring happiness and smiles in our life.
Thanks.
---
Frank Marcus 04/30/2020
Honey.. thanks for the time you are giving me to reply my mail,I really appreciate your interest in our relationship,and i love to read your message because i found meaning in it whenever i read them,i feel honored having you in my life and i am right to say that you are that special one that could bring memories to me despite all you told me,i am ready to sacrifice anything just to have you in my life.Even though I never had any such relationship with you before,Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society.In my heart,I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future and will show all cares and love.
I promise to make your life happy if you are true and sincere to me,because i need a true love affection without any feeling of pretense ... then I will respect and help you OK? Although we have some hours time differences, I will always make out time to write to you. and I will need more attention and your effort to keep this relationship moving. OK,With Love
---
Frank Marcus 04/30/2020
My love i miss you so much,you are the most precious thing i have in this world because you have changed my feelings and emotions, i can not stop thinking about you darling every day.I will like to tell you little about our job. On Dec 14, 2020 we were invited to a neighboring county of Israel ( Syria ) to support soldiers of Syria to fight against rebels who don't want the president of Syria Bashar al-Assad to be in power anymore. Could you imaging,Car and house bombs every were. killing innocent people's but God help us we survived two bomb attack there.
During the mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money. the money belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Syria, which I believe it was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition. It was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total money my share was Six Hundred and Thirty five thousand us dollar $635,000.00.
I hide the money saved here in this camp planning to use it to start a new
ciarinise0181
New survivor

Unread postby ciarinise0181 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 pm

continuation:

life with the woman i will use to start up my family. And Just this morning i was informed that i will be traveling to Africa any moment from now,because i have been Chosen among the SPECIAL MILITARY EXPERTS IN TRAINING YOUNG SOLDIERS IN THE MILITARY.
Every year some French countries in Africa call on AMERICAN GOVERNMENT to send some young military soldiers who are experts in training to
come and train their young soldiers in the army and i am among the special training experience military to go on this journey.
Honey i have been chosen already but i have not yet been invited and told officially,i just want to inform you because i know that you will be sad if you realized that i traveled without telling you,i know you will miss me but i will try make out time to be writing you.
The date of our departure has not yet been told to me but any moment from now i shall leave for the special assignment in (SENEGAL) where i shall stay like 4 months and after my assignment has finished i will be given 3 months off from work then i will come over to your country and stay with you together and we can have fun together and also marry as husband and wife. Angel i love and cherish you and please take care of yourself for me OK,because your happiness matters a lot to me.
Hopefully tomorrow or next i will be going for an a shopping of things i will use over there. So tell me what i will buy for you while coming to see you?
I love you darling.
----
My angel how are you doing today my lovely wife . i am missing you so much here i think of you every day and night, you the type woman that i have been asking God for someone who know God that will not hurt me.
True Love... you are the world to me there is no one quite like you . you are the one i love the one i want to touch. i give you my heart, and i need you so much after me your sweet caresses, fill me with your wonderful light soothe my aching heart. and hold familiar song like the comfort of a friend.
when you are near i am lost to thoughts of love as you touch me with a magic that is as grand a stars above. i want to hold your hand. i hunger for your kiss. offer me sweet tidings of true love's tender bliss. I promise our love shall soar carried on the wings of a dove. so give me your heart. and bless me with your love. i really need you in my life as my wife.My love today i took a walk to beach to see around,feel nature and also relax my mind, every now and then i keep thinking about you, your love and care makes me happy.
Darling i went for shopping today,and i bought some valuable things for you,because i miss you so much i could not sleep through out the night i was only thinking about you,i did so because you are very important to me you deserve my love.My dear please i will like you to remain the good woman i have known you to be because soon i know i will see you and hug you and also make you my wife and partner OK send me your information's how i will send those thing to you through DHL my lovely wife.
ciarinise0181
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:57 pm

Thank you for your update, ciarinise0181.

Can you also post the email address he was using with you and also tell us what dating / social site he used to contact you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Henry Brian henrybrian22@gmail.com - Meeff

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Form received 2020-08-25 11:55:20

What name did the scammer use?:
Henry Brian

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Meeff apps

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
He didn't ask me to move from thag site. But he asked me to send message
by email (gmail

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
In Meeff apps only

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
henrybrian22@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
No

Scammer's Skype name.:
Nothing

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
No skype

How much money did they demand?:
No money he asked

Name you were told to send the money to.:
No name

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
No country

How were you to send the money ?:
No

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Not yet. Coz I still want to see what he'll reply my message via gmail

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
I met this guy on Meeff apps. He added me to be his friend. He asked me to
write to him by gmail. And because I didn't write anything so he asked my
email address:
It's new. He sent me at this afternoon and right on this date August
25, 2020

This was he say below:
Hello dear. Is me Mr Henry Brain,
My dear, i will like to be in your life as your best friend and love, and
know you better despite our distance, age and color.
I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul
mate whom i will love and care for, because I am a man of good heart and
optimism.
I am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to
make me happy, because love and happiness makes one to live longer on
earth, so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on (13th of September 1980) I am single and I'm a Christian. My
father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive, they died when
i was a kid.
My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALABAMA) and my mother
originated from Morocco Africa.

I was raised up in ALABAMA I am the only son and child of my family, i live
here in Boston where I am working as a (SPECIAL SECURITY IN US ARMY) My
late father and Mother was a wonderful kind and rich people and a
philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear, these are the things i love doing.
I love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to
see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind
and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping too, i also do
cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa............... I
love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday. I'm so
glad for my life and really thank God for all his blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so
that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice
relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.
My dear, i want you to keep in constant communication with me here, and if
possible send me your current picture please.
I love you
Yours love. Henry Brain.
Attachments
P_ru7f68.jpg
27292922_174196193342472_617449277_n_q7w0ew.jpg
27045241_174196226675802_153475469_n_gf6qx6.jpg
27292424_174196196675805_1666725801_n_j85njh.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frankmarcus251@gmail.com phifogan31@gmail.com

Unread postby jhoemina » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:23 pm

I was also a victim of this person.beware of him.

Frank Marcus

possible.:
Tagged apps

They contacted me first. coz i gave him my email lol

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?:
He didn't ask me to move from thag site. But he asked me to send message by email ( frankmarcus251@gmail.com )

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
In Tagged apps only

frankmarcus251@gmail.com)

+221709435409, +221704803747

Scammer's Skype name.:
Nothing

profile").:
No skype

No money involved yet

No name

No country

No

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Not yet. Coz i just found out that hes a scammer

I met this guy on tagged apps. He added me to be his friend. He asked me to write to him by gmail. Dont ever fall for their sweet messages. Be observant and think wise.

his email messages was quite convinsing thou:
Nov 28, 2020
My name is Frank Marcus.
It is nice meeting you,my dear i will like to be your friend and know you better despite our distance,age and color, I was searching for a good,trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for,because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found you,i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on 1st of February 1981,i am single,am a Christian,My father and Mother has passed away,they are no longer alive they died when i was a kid.My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(ALABAMA) and my mother originated from FRANCE PARIS.I was born and raised up in ALABAMA i am the only son and child of my family,i live here in ALABAMA where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY.My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind,rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear these are the things i love doing,i love traveling because is part of my work,weekends i use to go out to see nice places,i love swimming,going to the seaside relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea.I love shopping on too,i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahaha,,,,,,,,i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday,am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrated with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.My dear please send me more of your current pictures ok,i love you..
With Love.

Nov 29, 2020
Honey.. thanks for the time you are giving me to reply my mail,I really appreciate your interest in our relationship,and i love to read your message because i found meaning in it whenever i read them,i feel honored having you in my life and i am right to say that you are that special one that could bring memories to me despite all you told me,i am ready to sacrifice anything just to have you in my life.Even though I never had any such relationship with you before,Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society.In my heart,I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future and will show all cares and love.

I promise to make your life happy if you are true and sincere to me,because I need true love affection without any feeling of pretense ... then I will respect and help you OK? Although we have some hours of time differences, I will always make out time to write to you. and I will need more attention and your effort to keep this relationship moving. OK,With Love Attached here are my pictures and my mum when i was a kid.

November 30, 2020
My love. I miss you so much,you are the most precious thing I have in this world because you have changed my feelings and emotions, i can not stop thinking about you darling every day.I will like to tell you a little about our job. On Aug 14, 2019 we were invited to a neighboring county of Israel ( Syria ) to support soldiers of Syria to fight against rebels who don't want the president of Syria Bashar al-Assad to be in power anymore. Could you imagine cars and house bombs everywhere. killing innocent people but God help us we survived two bomb attacks there.

During the mission we came across a safe box that contained a huge amount of money. The money belongs to the supporters of the overthrow government of Syria, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition. It was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total money my share was Six Hundred and Thirty five thousand us dollar $635,000.00.

I hide the money saved here in this camp planning to use it to start a new life with the woman I will use to start up my family. And Just this morning i was informed that i will be traveling to Africa any moment from now,because i have been Chosen among the SPECIAL MILITARY EXPERTS IN TRAINING YOUNG SOLDIERS IN THE MILITARY.

Every year some French countries in Africa call on AMERICAN GOVERNMENT to send some young military soldiers who are experts in training to
come and train their young soldiers in the army and I am among the special training experience military to go on this journey.

Honey, I have been chosen already but I have not yet been invited and told officially,i just want to inform you because i know that you will be sad if you realized that i traveled without telling you,i know you will miss me but i will try make out time to write to you.

The date of our departure has not yet been told to me but any moment from now i shall leave for the special assignment in (SENEGAL) where i shall stay like 4 months and after my assignment has finished i will be given 3 months off from work then i will come over to your country and stay with you together and we can have fun together and also marry as husband and wife. Angel, I love and cherish you and please take care of yourself for me, OK,because your happiness matters a lot to me.

Hopefully tomorrow or next I will be going shopping for things I will use over there. So tell me what i will buy for you while coming to see you?
I love you darling.

December 2, 2020
HONEY i deposited all the money in Visa card with your name because here in Africa it will not be safe for me to be carrying all that money around and besides my job does not required me keeping anything with me, all days will be spent in the forest zone and you know what that means..smile!!

A Teddy bear inside which i personally put the VISA CREDIT CARD but as of that money you will take 25,000 dollars my purpose of giving you this money is for you to use it to get a good comfortable apartment and buy car for my arrival in your country after my assignment here in SENEGAL.
Also these are the items you will receive from him, The followings are..

1.A golden wrist watch
2.A set of jewelries
3.Apple Laptop
4.An iphone and
5.Teddy bear

Darling one more important thing i will like to update you about is that my friend Mr Fogan Philip has no idea that a VISA CREDIT CARD of such amount is in that very teddy bear included in the gift, darling i want you to keep calm over the money in the teddy beer until the gifts reaches you then you will immediately open it and take out the Visa card in it then go to any bank and cash the money. Please do not forget the Visa card inside the teddy bear immediately when you receive the gift OK.

I will send you his contact information before I finally go for the training of a young soldier in the forest zone area. attached here is my new picture just for you. I love you forever OK!!

December 3, 2020[Image][/Image]
My angel, how are you doing today? I hope you are fine. i am okay. I miss you my lovely wife. honey i bought a new line and new phone because of you +221709435409. try and call me any time okay, Honey why i deposited all my money in Visa card with your name is because here in Africa it will not be save for me to carrying all that money around and besides my job not required me keeping anything with me, all days will be spent in the forest zone and you know what that means..smile!! please don't hurt me all my heart and my soul is on you.

DARLING CONTACT MR Fogan Philip in his email and try to call him too, just write and tell him that you are the girl friend of Frank Marcus that i asked you to contact him concerning sending the gift to you which i gave to him to send you through DHL CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES. and please as soon you receive the gift try to let me know. and I also gave him $100 dollar for posting the package to you and that is the only money that is with me here. Have a nice day my lovely wife is going to miss you for some days now but I promise you I will try to be sending you a mail okay.
I have registered the MASTER CARD with your name here is the SECURITY code number 40569078321578.

His name is ... ....... Fogan Philip

phone number ........... +221704803747

Email: (phifogan31@gmail.com)

MY LOVE CONTACT MR FOGAN PHILIP NOW AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO HIM TO ENABLE HIM SEND YOU THE GIFTS THROUGH DHL CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES.

THESE ARE THE INFORMATION'S HE NEEDS FROM YOU TO SEND YOU THE GIFT. I GAVE HIM SOME MONEY TO POST IT TO YOU

YOUR FULL NAMES,.........................

COUNTRY,........................

CITY,..........................

I SO MUCH MISS YOU MY ANGEL BUT I KNOW ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER PLEASE DON'T HURT ME , ALL MY HEART IS ON YOU.

Additional Image:

Phone:
+221709435409

+221704803747
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
jhoemina
New survivor

officialfrankmarcus@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Form received 2021-03-25 15:06:35

Frank Marcus

possible.:
Tagged app

I contacted them first.

officialfrankmarcus@gmail.com

None

Scammer's Skype name.:
None

profile").:
None

None

None

None

None

I am also a victim of this person
He use a name frank Marcus i meet him on tagged apps. He give me his email
add so i contacted him first because i don't know that his a scammer.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.