Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wayne scott wayne_scott0012@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wayne scott wayne_scott0012@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun May 20, 2012 9:13 pm

From Datemefree: wayne00001 (50), Modesto, USA

Spam:
hello baby
how are you doing princess. i am wayne scott by name i worked as armed force which is my orientation.i have been so curiuosly disconsolate for getting single for over 5 years after my divorced.have been in a sad experience any time i say this or think about this cut off.i got a daughter from her before she drop me off,after our wedding she cheated on me,I am looking for someone who knows the meaning of commitment.someone who is so caring who isn't afraid to show me how she feel.honest and trustworthy. someone who would let me know what she want and don't want., likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks special woman that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I want the women who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object.
I am a person who appreciates honesty (because there's no room in this relationship for TWO crooks? :mrgreen: ) and a great sense of humor,I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life,I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented,I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make someone laugh,I am always myself & will always be a kid at heart.i have been paraging into your profile i saw your cutie pic and you are so gorgeous. you seem to be the sun shine of my heart. I really want me and you to try and make this work.......I try to put myself in someone else's shoes and treat them how I would like to be treated...I'm tired of trying to push myself in order to get the attention I long been looking for love. If it so happens to come my way i will be very happy.I also enjoy making people laugh especially little once, when I'm able to put a smile on someones face it completes me, to know that I put it there for u.I don't need the finer things in life to make me happy,

Email:
ok sound so good to me faith i will also like to get to know you more than this if u dont mind me for that faith here my id wayne_scott0012@yahoo.com

Second email, fifteen minutes later:
hello faith how are u really doing over there faith i am wayne scott by name i am new to that site one of my friend introduce me to the site..... that i am gonna meet someone so caring humble and trusworthy....u are gonna be the first thought i am gonna meet there when i drop into your profile all is so cutie to me i am so intereted in u my angel i wish to get to know u more than this if u don mind me for that my agel......i worked as millitary and u are gonna know what is gonna take to find the true love i am really interested in u faith.......i will love chating with u please i really want u to add me so that we can have our own family here my id wayne_scott0012@yahoo.com

Ip address: 41.203.64.134 Lagos, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: wayne_scott0012@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am

Profile elements from waydate:

hello baby how are you doing princess. i am wayne scott by name.i am 47yr in age.i worked as armed force which is my orientation.i have been so curiuosly disconsolate for getting single for over 5 years after my divorced.have been in a sad experience any time i say this or think about this cut off.i got a daughter from her before she drop me off,after our wedding she cheated on me,I am now looking for someone who knows the meaning of commitment.someone who is so caring who isn' t afraid to show me how she feel.honest and trustworthy. someone who would let me know what she want and don' t want., likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks special woman that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do.I want the women who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor,I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life,I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented,I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make someone laugh,I am always myself & will always be a kid at heart.i have been paraging into your profile i saw your cutie pic and you are so gorgeous. you seem to be the sun shine of my heart. I really want me and you to try and make this work.......I try to put myself in someone else\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 's shoes and treat them how I would like to be treated...I\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'm tired of trying to push myself in order to get the attention I long been looking for love. If it so happens to come my way i will be very happy.I also enjoy making people laugh especially little once, when I'm able to put a smile on someones face it completes me, to know that I put it there for u.I don' t need the finer things in life to make me happy, love its not all about beauty or appearance it really depend on the good we have inside us.i really want you to tell me more about you...you could be i nicer thought i have been logging for on hare......here my id you can also add me into your messenger... wayne_scott0012@yahoo .com

The avatar picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2009.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.