Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yvonne1x@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yvonne1x@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear friend,
Hello how are you?I am Yvonne by name,Please try to contact me,i want to discuss important things with you is very Urgent.write me back with this Email yvonne1x@ outlook.com

Fake profile used:

Yvonne / YvonneYvone0928
29, columbus, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Viet Nam.

Stolen picture used:

yvonne.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: yvonne1x@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 am

Email:

Dear Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Sgt Yvonne Jackson a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 33 Yrs years old single, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Yvonne Jackson.

Pictures received with the email:

yvonne.PNG

yvonne1.PNG

yvonne2.PNG

yvonne3.PNG

Same photos used here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 76#p147476

BA
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Email:

Dear Friend

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with you.Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition's land for war, after I discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $ 3.700.000.00( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand USD), right now I am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 3.700.000.00 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can not transfer the fund because all our activities are in fact, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday, I have made a solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Yvonne Jackson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear,

My Good Greetings to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine? I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me,Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

The most important thing i need from you is your honesty as the funds will be on your care until i join you, i believe you will not and never betrayed me,that's only my concern. Dear, i hope i have made everything cleared to you and i believe i am save in your hand, no body knows about this matter, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety to KEEP this matter AS TOP SECRET between us.

As i have taken time to explained everything in details how this matter will be executed, i will like you to send me your details as listed below, then i will i forward your details to security office as to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

(1) your full names:
(2) your full home address,city and country where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your occupation/job :
(4) your phone number:
(5) your age:
(6) your recent pictures or id card for the deliver agent to identify you:

Dear, do not worry for any risk of receiving the box in your house, Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone, Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over,I will like you to follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the treasure box arrive to you in your house.

Dear, upon your reply with your above listed details, i will contact and forward your details to the security office to enable them proceed the delivering of the treasure box hand to hand (Face to Face) to your house. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Yvonne Jackson.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest!

Greetings from the Military Base, How are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, Thanks for providing your details as needed, I have been busy doing everything possible to make sure you receive the fund successfully within few days, I have been in serious communication with the UN diplomatic courier's units officer, He will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your door-step in your home as personal luggage, You will receive it as personal items, the box is heading to UN office in UK before heading to your country based on the diplomat route.

Note that the diplomat do not know the content of the box for security reason.

Please i will like you to reconfirm your identification card and your details to him again through below contact email id, tell him that you are the rightful person to receive the consignment box from Sgt.Yvonne Jackson, the US Army Officer, his email address is below:

FLYASIAN XPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES
His Name is Sir.Robert Elders
Tel: 07 541 565 354
Email: sir.robertelder@diplomats.com
::::::sir.robertelder@flyasianxpressdip.com

Meanwhile, i have submitted your contact details to his office already but still advice that you should kindly send your id card and reconfirm your details to the above emails id immediately, i will make arrangement to meet you face to face after the complement of my services here, to enable us stay together and plan for the investment of fund.
Please permit me to pause so far, and i will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you receive the box. God bless you and your family.

Hug and kisses.
Love and care from,
Sgt.Yvonne Jack
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: flyasianxpressdip.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

According to the fake site used in scam:

Since it's establishment in 1982, FlyAsian Xpress Diplomatic Courier Services has been recognized as one of the most successful independent freight forwarding, removal and relocation and project logistics companies world wide.

The site has no contact details - for a good reason: the scammers may use it while pretending to be anywhere in the world. The content of the site is stolen from a domain belonging to a real company.

The domain was created in October, last year, and is active under the privacy protection given by the registrar, Reg.Ru: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=123549.

This is what the fake site is looking like:

FlyAsian.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sir.robertelder@diplomats.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 21, 2017 5:15 am

Email:

FLYASIAN XPRESS DIPLOMATIC
COURIER SERVICE
EUROPEAN UNION DEPARTMENT
Your Delivery Command Center

Date xxx

Attn:xxx

The above subject matter refers,

We the management of Flyasian Xpress Diplomatic Courier Services have verified and confirmed the consignment box of Sgt.Becy Jackson correct in our customer Database which is purposely for delivery to you.

Actually we received your details and have been informed about you by Sgt.Becy Jackson she appointed you as the beneficiary to receive the consignment box labelled (FAMILY ITEMS).

We wish to inform you that every onward arrangement have be place to ensure a successful delivering of the consignment box to your home given address ,Your consignment box present location is in UK but it will finally reach to your home as soon as the necessary shipment logistics and requirements are obtained.

BELOW IS YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRACKING INFORMATION:

Tracking Control ----
http://www. flyasianxpressdip.com/tracking.php

Invoice No: xxx
Tracking PIN: xxx

Track our shipping website for the status of your consignment box.

Note;The consignment has been placed on hold by UK custom and clearance and insurance payment are required,Clearance & Insurance charges is on pending.

Handling & Delivery Cost.............. PAID
Insurance Cost.....................................£350
Clearance Cost...............................£430
Total Cost................. £730 GBP = $910 USD

Length of Days...........................Two Days
Box Number........................... MZ7741
Order Number................................ 50114

Finally you are required to send the shipment Clearance and Insurance fees of £730 GBP (Seven Hundred And Thirty GB Pounds) to enable a proper facilitation and safety delivery of your consignment to your address in your home and NOTE: that the charges are best substantial because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of customs clearance,loss, damage or package breakage of your high priority consignment box. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

The final two days shipping of your consignment box required quick payment and you can make the payment to us through BANK TO BANK TRANSFER or Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram Transfer for quick confirmation of your payment and fast delivery of your box. FOR MONEY GRAM & WESTERN UNION :Carry along the payment with our UK agent auditor's information as stated below:

Receiver's name : Collins Pxxx
Receiver's address: xxx,UK.
Text Question : Day
Text Answer : Light
Amount: (£ 730 GBP) OR ($910 USD)

As soon as you make the payment. send to us the payment receipt copy vie (sir.robertelders@flyasianxpressdip.com) and (info@flyasianxpressdip.com) to enable us process and complete your shipment to arrive in your house within two working days.

My Identification Card and your consignment Box picture is attach to you for your reference.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours In Services
Sir.Robert Elder
FLYASIAN XPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES
EUROPEAN COMMISSION DEPARTMENT
Disclaimer:
This electronic message transmission contains information from Flyasian Xpress Diplomatic Courier Services, that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify Flyasian Xpress Diplomatic Courier Services immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:"

Pictures received with the email:

consbox.PNG

idcard.PNG

Received: from [154.70.80.166]
To:
Cc: yvonne1x@outlook.com
Subject: FLYASIAN XPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY NOTIFICATION.

Originating IP: 154.70.80.166
Originating ISP: Cafenet
Country of Origin: Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest xxx!

Greetings from the Military Base,how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, I received a copy of the below mail from the diplomatic delivery office,The box presently location is UK now and the diplomatic office mail is indicating their readiness of delivery the box to your home but there is a bit problem attach to it regarding the clearance and insurance charges needed before the final delivery of the box to your home,please kindly go through they message below and assist me to send them the demanded charges since i am not in a position of paying the charges from here,so assist me to send them the money to enable them successful complete the delivering of this consignment box to your home this week . I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely!
Sgt.Yvonne Jack.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Same stolen pictures are used with the same fake delivery company and the fake identities of:

- Sgt.Terisa Jackson - Terisa33Jackson@outlook.com
- Sgt. Nancy Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan, nancyjackson2028@outlook.com
- Sgt.Becy Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan
Becy Jackson topic located here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59356

- Sgt.Cynthia Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan, cythiajackson4040@gmail.com
- Sgt.Jenifer Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan - jenifer33jackson@outlook.com
- Sgt.Terisa Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan
- Sgt.Mavis Jackson, Kabul Afghanistan - mavisjack2015@outlook.com

Additional fake characters using the same delivery company:
- Sgt.Chantal Stark, Tripoli Libya, Damascus Syria, Kabul Afghanistan - https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=53719
- Sgt. Katherine Beatty, Kabul Afghanistan - https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=50896
- Sgt. Natasha Horoho, Kabul Afghanistan - https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=6883
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest xxx!

My Good greetings to you, I hope that my mail will find you and your family well and in good health . I hope that everything is going fine, I always pray on you the blessings of the almighty God to you and your family,The delivery company are seriously waiting to receive the charges,they said if you prefer sending the money to Bank to Bank transfer then you should send it to they auditor Bank account details as stated below:

BANK NAME: HSBC
Account Holder Name: Mr. Collins Pxxx
Sort Code: xxx
Account Number:0037xxxx
IBAN: GB59MIDL4010000037xxxx
BIC:MIDLGB2194M
Branch Address : 1 newhouse Rd blackpool fy4 4yh
UNITED KINGDOM.

The diplomatic office said you should send the money fast to enable the diplomat complete the delivery of the box to your home,so please kindly send the charges to above account, i will like you to kindly understand that we should do all possible to secure this fund fast,So please send the money to them and also send them the receipt.

Thanks and God bless you for your effort. Am waiting for your quick reply.I need your quick respond indicating your good news of sending them the money to enable them complete the delivery of the box to your home. With love & trust.

Yours Sincerely!
Sgt.Yvonne Jack.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.