Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

marinachita08@gmail.com

Wed May 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Email:
Hello. I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Marina, iam vierzig years. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message to my email. Sincere, Marinka.

Header:

Return-Path: <waxingmoon0125@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.53.34.220])
Subject: Aloha my great friend,
Reply-To: Marinulya Me < marinachita08@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinulya Me <waxingmoon0125@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.53.34.220
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Cabanatuan City
Country of Origin: Philippines

marinachita33@gmail.com

Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Email:

Greetings my awesome pen-friend, I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 40 y.o. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I traveled already to Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Sincere, Marinka.

Header:

Return-Path: <pyon_kazumi@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.244.235.140])
Reply-To: Marinoka Marinchika < marinachita33@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinoka Marinchika <pyon_kazumi@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my dear man

Originating IP: 180.244.235.140
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Depok
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

marinachita43@gmail.com

Wed May 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Email:

Hey hey my new pen-friend. I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 40 y.o. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail to my e-mail. Yours faithfully, Marina,

Header:

Return-Path: <ainyan-1203@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [51.223.43.77]
Reply-To: Marinulya Flower < marinachita43@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinulya Flower <ainyan-1203@pure.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good evening.
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 17:17:43

Originating IP: 51.223.43.77
Originating ISP: Saudi Telecom Company Jsc
City: Dammam
Country of Origin: Saudi Arabia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

marinachita44@gmail.com

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Email:

Good evening stranger I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Marina, iam 40 y.o. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your message to my email. Truly yours, Marinuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <g.iwasa-office@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.118.121.252])
Subject: Woha my dear friend.
Reply-To: Sweet Marinulya < marinachita44@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Sweet Marinulya <g.iwasa-office@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:15:25

Originating IP: 42.118.121.252
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Apr 26, 2018).

elenaniki88@yandex.ru

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Email:

Aloha my awesome mate I am Elena. I am a nice and smart lady who is looking for a good man for a stable relations. I’m 29 years old and live in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia. I like pets, good movies, rest at nature, shopping, yoga and new experiences that make our life interesting. I work as an accountant in a local firm and am enjoy my work. I’ll be happy to receive an reply from you soon, since I want to know you better. Please, reply and tell more about you, about your

Header:

Return-Path: <oes-karen@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.165.159.168])
Reply-To: Elenulya Smile < elenaniki88@yandex.ru>
Errors-To: Elenulya Smile <oes-karen@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my dear friend,
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 11:40:51

Originating IP: 14.165.159.168
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Buon Me Thuot
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here.

Re: elenaniki88@yandex.ru

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:42 am

Email:

Good day dear stranger, I am Elena. I’m a kind and smart lady who is looking for a nice gentleman for a serious relationship. I am twenty nine years old and live in Nizhniy Novgorod. I love pets, good movies, hikes, shopping, yoga and new experiences that make life more interesting. I work as an bookkeeper in a local company and am happy with my job. I’ll be glad to get an answer from you, because I want to know you closer. Please, reply and tell a little about yourself, about your

Header:

Return-Path: <hanasuzu@sky.megaegg.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (ppp-171-97-160-123.revip8.asianet.co.th [171.97.160.123])
Subject: Good afternoon!
Reply-To: Elena Girl < elenaniki88@yandex.ru>
Errors-To: Elena Girl <hanasuzu@sky.megaegg.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 171.97.160.123
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

viktoriya21410@gmail.com

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Email:

Good day my stranger! I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Viktoria, i'm forty three. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia.I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece.I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer.Yours faithfully, Viktoriusha,

Header:

Return-Path: <kuma@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.15.62.146])
Subject: Good afternoon.
Reply-To: Viktoriunka Lady <viktoriya21410@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Viktoriunka Lady <kuma@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 103.15.62.146
Originating ISP: Apollo Online Services Pvt Ltd
City: Hyderabad
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 14, 2017).

annart3549@gmail.com

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Email:

Good afternoon dear stranger I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Anna, i'm 43 years old. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Spain, Greece, Turkey.I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your answer.Sincere, Annutuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <spsu38v9@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [124.104.204.116])
Subject: Hello my awesome mate.
Reply-To: Annuta Annchik <annart3549@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Annuta Annchik <spsu38v9@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 124.104.204.116
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Manila

annart9543@gmail.com

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 am

Aloha my new mate. I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Anna, i'm 43 years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia.I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories.But i want to be loved and love.I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey.I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer.I could not understand, You live USA?. Truly yours, Annusya.

Header:
Return-Path: <yoshie-n@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [203.87.251.212]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 13 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Lady Annchika <annart9543@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Lady Annchika <yoshie-n@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my stranger

Originating IP: 203.87.251.212
Originating ISP: Smart Broadband, Inc.
City: Quezon City

Re: annart9543@gmail.com

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:46 am

Email:

Hi my great friend I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Anna, i'm 43 years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia.I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I was in Spain, Greece, Turkey.I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer.I could not understand, What is exact your country of residing?. Sincere, Annusenka

Header:

Return-Path: <mk802@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.241.94.161])
Reply-To: Anna Me <annart9543@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anna Me <mk802@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day!
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 180.241.94.161
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Post a reply