Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

durnovamarina020@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annapk4977@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Good day stranger, If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this message. My name Anytik, to me forty three years, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is RU, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows take care and love. I'm already adult woman, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy make my man a happy man. I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: annapk4977@gmail.com

I will send a response letter only to reasonable and serious your answer. I want to know you better and waiting on you your pictures. All the best, Annchik

Header:
Return-Path: <t1matsukawa@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.0.21.50]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 20 Jan 2019
Subject: Hi there my awesome pen-friend!
Reply-To: Annulenka Beauty <t1matsukawa@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Annulenka Beauty <t1matsukawa@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 117.0.21.50 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Thái Nguyên | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annapk1625@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Email:

Hi my dear friend. If you you have no desire to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name Anya, to me 43, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, this is Russland, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already adult woman, not eager listen to whining I want to positive. I want to bring joy to my man. I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: annapk1625@gmail.com

I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your answer. I want to know you better and please send your pictures. All the best, Annok!

Header:

Return-Path: <jyojyo48536551@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [88.234.27.188])
ubject: Hello Dear.
Reply-To: Anyutik Sunny <jyojyo48536551@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Anyutik Sunny <jyojyo48536551@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 07:39:57
Message-ID: <20190120073958.6752.jyojyo--------@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 88.234.27.188
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: durnovamarina020@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Email:

Good Day, If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this message. My name Anytik, to me forty-three years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is RU, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows take care and worn on the hands. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I want to bring joy to my man. I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: annapk1625@gmail.com

I will reply only to reasonable and thought out your answer. I want to know you better and please send your pictures. All the best, Anyutik

Header:

Return-Path: <meteor@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.231.217.67]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:16:22
Reply-To: Sunny Anyutonka <meteor@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Anyutonka <meteor@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello.
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 07:16:21
Message-ID: <20190121071623.1496.meteor@fork.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.231.217.67
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annapk4977@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi my dear friend. If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this message. My name is Anytik, to me forty three, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russian Federation, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows take care and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already adult woman, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I I will be happy bring joy to my man. I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship.

Interested? Please message ONLY to my private mail box: annapk4977@gmail.com

I will send a response letter only to reasonable and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your snapshots. Regards, Anyutka,

Header:
Return-Path: <aita-tyoroge@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.85.63.187]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Subject: Hi
Reply-To: Girl Annushoka <aita-tyoroge@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girl Annushoka <aita-tyoroge@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 36.85.63.187 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Malang | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annapetropavlovsk15@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Woha my dear mate, If you you have no desire to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anya, to me forty three y.o, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russian Federation, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows support in everything and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, do not want listen to whining I want to be happy. I I will be happy give calm and positive to your man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to reasonable and thought out your reply. I want to know you better and please send your pics.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: annapetropavlovsk15@mail.ru

Regards, Anya

Header:

Return-Path: <yuki0411@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [182.52.212.147]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 25 Mar 2019
Reply-To: Sweet Annchika <yuki0411@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweet Annchika <yuki0411@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey person

Orig IP: 182.52.212.147 | Orig ISP: Tot Public Company Limited | City: n/a | Country: Thailand

Photo from the E-mail is already reported in this topic on January 20, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annapetropavlovsk13@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:26 pm

Email:

Good Day! If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anytik, to me forty three y.o, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your pictures.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: annapetropavlovsk13@mail.ru

All the best, Annutonka,

Return-Path: <wak10@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.0.186.4])
Subject: Hello.
Reply-To: Annchik Sweet <wak10@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Annchik Sweet <wak10@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 06:09:28
Message-ID: <20190325060930.7094.wak--@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.0.186.4
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Hello !
How have you been? How are you doing?
Thank you for your attention to my letter. I think that you are a good man!) I'm right ?
,I'm very good-natured, sympathetic, kind, and modest.
I do not know what to write to you in this short letter.
I like when dialogue is fastened! I'm waiting for pictures and a letter.
Have a nice day or evening!
Anna

Three other photos already posted here.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annapetropavlovsk21@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:53 pm

Email:

Will ich hallo you sagen. If nicht kommunizieren Sie sind gegen die entsprechende kommunikation, dann konnen sie nothing, um dieser brief zu antworten. Mein name ist Anytka, zu mir 43 jahre alt, ich lebe in der stadt Petropawlowsk-Kamtschatski, das ist rand der Russia, sie konnen ihn on die karten durchsuchen. Ich suche nach einem mann serious, ein mann, der support in allem und give gegenseitigen romantischen gefuhlen.
Wahrscheinlich, fragst du wie ich dich gefunden habe? Ich fand Ihre adresse uber die dating-agentur. Wahrscheinlich fragen sie, woher sie ihre box haben? Ich habe keine ahnung, wie die dating-website ihre adresse gefunden hat. nach der registrierung auf der website ausgefullt, ich habe den fragebogen ausgefullt, welcher mann ich suche, damit die agentur einen mann findet, der zu mir passt. Die agentur gab mir Ihre box. aber ich bin in der demo-version registriert, dh kostenlos, also ich wei? nichts uber dich. Ich habe nicht ihr foto, ich wei? nicht lhr land, in Ihre stadt und was das wichtigste ist, wie alt sie sind. Ich wei? nichts uber sie. Also, wenn du weiter kommunizieren willst, bitte erzahl mir mehr Informationen uber dich selbst.
Ich bin bereits nicht eine kleine girl, tun nicht want listen zum wimmern ich will zu happy zu sein. Ich I wird give-ruhe und positiv ihrem mann! Ich will be glucklich jeden tag, because fliegt, als die jahre vorbeigehen und ich alter wachse.
Ich suche a mann desselben alters mit mir oder einem mann more reif ich, aber no weniger als alter. Ich will a Kerl nicht, der junger ist als ich. Ich brauche adult mann, so konnen Sie nicht antworten, dass me wenn sie nicht matured fur eine ernste beziehung antworten.
Ich werde send ein ansprechbrief nur zu reasonable und thought ihre antwort. In der antwortenbrief kennen, ich wurde gern etwas interessantes uber sie und waiting auf ihnen ihre fotos wissen.
Wenn du interessiert bist dann schreib mir auf meine mail: annapetropavlovsk21@mail.ru
Regards, Anytik.

/ (translation)

I want to say hello you. If you do not communicate against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anytka, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, that is the edge of Russia, you can search it on the cards. I am looking for a serious man, a man who would support in everything and give mutual romantic feeling.
Probably, you ask how I found you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating site found your adress. After registering on the website filled in, I completed the questionnaire, which man I search, so that the agency finds a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box. but I am registered in the demo version ie free, so I know nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I know? not your country, your city, and most importantly, how old you are. I know? nothing about her. So, if you want to continue communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already not a little girl, do not want to whim listen i want to be happy. I will give rest and positive to your husband! I want to fly happily every day, because the years go by and I grow older.
I am looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature i, but no less than age. I do not want a guy who is younger than me. I need adult man, so you can not answer me if you are not mature for a serious relationship.
I will send a contact letter only to reasonable and thought your answer. In reply letter, i would like to know something interesting about you and waiting for you to know your photos.
If you are interested then write me on my mail: annapetropavlovsk21@mail.ru
Regards, Anytik.

Header:

Return-Path: <battlements.info-vmta@battlements.info>
Received: from battlements.info (vm-baa6a5a2.netangels.ru. [94.154.11.121])
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of battlements.info-vmta@battlements.info designates 94.154.11.121 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=battlements.info-vmta@battlements.info
Message-ID: <1AE0A91F895D7F2CF0F5BC30647F4E9A@battlements.info-vmta>
To: <john.8lue@gmail.com>
Subject: Interessante Zeit
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 20:11:38
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 94.154.11.121
Originating ISP: Internet-pro Ltd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The message arrived with five stolen pictures. Four of them are already reported here. The new one:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:24 am

Hello !
I am very glad that I can have the opportunity to write you a letter.
My name is Anna and I'm 43 years old. You understand that I was born in the USSR, and when there was a breakdown, I was a young girl.
many Russians went abroad and started a new life. At that time I met a man and lived with him for many years. I have an 18 years daughter. Her name is Elena. She's in college. If I decide to leave Russia, then she will not mind,
do not worry about it! I live at peninsula Kamchatka, in city Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. You can read on the Internet about my city, if you are interested.
I talked to men on the Internet and I got a lot of negative.
I do not like talking about sex, because I'm a well-bred woman from a decent family. all intimate thoughts only with my man. I do not like arrogance and disrespect!
I am a very kind and gentle woman and I believe that I will have a decent and faithful man.
Many men write immediately about deception and ask for proof. I'm tired of taking these negative thoughts.
are all values ??lost and all bad people around? I am very positive and believe in a new love and a happy life. Maybe I'm naive, but I want to believe only in good!
I do not know what else to write in the first letter. I applied to the international dating agency of my city. and filed my questionnaire with the data. There I received your email address.
Tell me about yourself. Do you work ?
I would like to change my life and have a new job. Maybe it will be half a day.
But now it's too early to talk about it. I wanted you to know my thoughts. I do not want to be a burden for my man, I also want to help our future family.
I hope you understand me.
I am waiting for your letter.
Anna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:03 am

Hello
I am very glad to receive your letter today! How are you ?
I work as a travel agency. And I'm an accountant. I used to travel often. Before the crisis in 2014 in Russia, there were other prices for tours. Now everything has risen in price 2 times, and I already do not have such an opportunity.
Sorry, I forgot to write to you about my height and weight. My height is 169cm, weight 63.
I learned English at school and it was a compulsory subject, I do not understand much French, Italian, German, Spanish. I studied at the university at the Faculty of Economics. There I met my husband. I would not want to talk about it. He died 2 years ago. He drank a lot of alcohol.
and we did not live together the last few years.
This is a very difficult time and I do not know how I lived so many years in stress.
I did not feel any care, attention and support. I do not even want to talk about love.
I will not continue about this. The main thing is that now I'm ready for a new relationship and my daughter understands this.
She really wants me to leave Russia and find my happiness.
I can give you my phone number and you can call me, but first I have to activate the international call service.
I want understanding and respect between us. This is very important in communication and the future life.
I'm no longer a girl to play games. I am a grown woman and I want a quiet life. It is very important for me !
My parents live near Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky . My mom does not work anymore. she does household chores. And my father works on a tractor. He provides services to the local collective farm, but the tractor is his property. In winter and summer, he has a lot of work.
My parents are very nice people. in our village they are known and respected. because we have always been an exemplary family.
I think my parents raised me well. and I am grateful to them for that.
I told them that I want to find a serious relationship with a man from another country.
My parents understand me very well. I tell them about my friend who lives in Spain.
The main thing is to be honest with each other and trust each other always. What do you think?
I'm sick of living alone. Every day I go to bed alone and I do not have enough male heat.
And if I feel protected, then I will make my man happy. I will always be a reliable and honest companion in life. Write me about your past relationship. what is important to you in a relationship?
Have a good day.
Anna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.