Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

durnovamarina020@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

daryavlad777@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:37 pm

My !! How are you ? I know the Christmas coming to you, and
I’m so lonely here, because I wish to be there with you… I and my
thoughts are near to you, and I hope you feel my warm and how my heart
booms near with you. I wish you only one, because I don’t want to tell
many nice and pathos words, I just want to wish you at this Christmas
from all my heart and soul, to love and care - I wish you in the next
year, that all your dreams will come true, and I wish you happiness!!!
I dream about our Christmas together, and I hope that next Christmas
we will be together.I’m with you in my though, I take you in my arms
and kiss you softly, I want to see your smile and hope I would see you
soon. What do you know about Christmas and New Year celebrations in
Russia? We have New Year at night from 31 of December to 1 of January,
and we celebrate Christmas at night from 6 to 7 of January. Usually,
people spend New Year and Christmas with family or friends, I think as
in your country too. I like to spend these days with my parents in the
village. We make with my father big Christmas tree, and decorate it.
We cook many tasty food, decorate big table and wait 12:00 pm, we
watch TV, because our president every year have speech, and after, at
12:00 pm, exactly in time, we put our goblet with Champaign and wish
each other “Happy New Year”. This is usual form of celebration New
Year in Russia. We spend Christmas at home too, but we visit church
and stay there for 1-2 hours, because there are special prayers. As
you know I’m Christian and this is important celebration for me.
,I hope you spend this Christmas good, and you are not lonely.
Your Darya
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anna Grakhova annaarol33@mail.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Form received 2020-03-18 21:03:42

What name did the scammer use?:
Anna Grakhova

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
annaarol33@mail.ru

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
No other site and the e-mail site she used is not now in service

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
No

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
annaaorl33@mail.ru

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
NO phone number

Scammer's Skype name.:
NA

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
Skype was not used

How much money did they demand?:
$2600.00

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Anna Grakhova

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
Petrovlovsk-Kamchatsky Russia

How were you to send the money ?:
Money Gram

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
I did not send the money, but I never heard from her again.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
She indicated that she had a daughter 18 year old
Attachments
Anna passport (1)_2yu8ec.jpg
Anna Russian Visa  IMAG9906 (1)_giw9ij.JPG
Anna 101397355 (1)_fhgtxa.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Ana.Hir@mail.com ekaterinalys323@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Will ich hallo you sagen. Wenn Sie you keinen desire als adults, dann konnen sie nothing, um dieser brief zu antworten.
Mein name ist Ekaterina, zu mir 42 jahre alt, ich lebe in der stadt Omsk, das ist Sibirien, sie konnen ihn on die karten durchsuchen. Ich suche nach einem mann serious, ein mann, der wei?, nimmt care und worn auf den hands.
Wahrscheinlich, fragst du wie ich dich gefunden habe? Ich fand Ihre adresse uber die dating-agentur. Wahrscheinlich fragen sie, woher sie ihre box haben? Ich habe keine ahnung, wie die dating-website ihre adresse gefunden hat. Ich habe mich auf der website registriert und den fragebogen, welcher mann ich suche, damit die agentur einen geeigneten mann fur mich. Die agentur gab mir Ihre box.
Aber es gibt ein problem, dass mein abonnement kostenlos ist, also ich wei? nichts uber dich. Ich habe nicht ihr foto, ich wei? nicht lhr land, in welche stadt sie leben und was wichtig ist, Ihr alter. Ich wei? nichts uber sie. Also, wenn du weiter kommunizieren willst, bitte erzahl mir mehr Informationen uber dich selbst.
Ich bin bereits adult frau, not eifrig das zuhoren beschwerden und excuses ich will zu happy zu sein. Ich will to give-ruhe und positiv ihrem mann! Ich will genie?en leben now, weil zeit sehr fast wachse.
Ich suche nach meinem peer oder einem mann over ich, aber no weniger als alter. Ich will zu jungen man. Ich brauche adult mann, so konnen Sie do nicht auf diesen brief wenn sie nicht matured fur eine ernste beziehung antworten.
Bitte schreibe mir an meine Hauptadresse: ekaterinalys323@gmail.com
Ich werde reply nur zu adequate und serious ihre antwort. I wollen Sie better und bitte send ihre fotos wissen.
Regards, Ekaterina.

I wanna say hello to you If you have no desire as an adult, then you can do nothing to answer this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I am looking for a man serious, a man who knows, takes care and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating website found your address. I registered on the site and completed the questionnaire of what man I am looking for so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not your country, in which city you live and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, not eager to listen to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I want to give calm and positive to your husband! I want to enjoy life now because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I want to be young man. I need adult man so you can do not reply to this letter if you have not matured for a serious relationship.
Please write to me at my main address: ekaterinalys323@gmail.com
I will only reply to adequate and serious your reply. I want you to know better and please send your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <Ana.Hir@mail.com>
Received: from [203.208.74.84] ([203.208.74.84]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan [10.76.45.11]) (via HTTP);
Wed, 17 Feb 2021
Subject: Einige meiner Charaktereigenschaften

Orig IP: 203.208.74.84 | Orig ISP: Neighbourhood Cable | City: Ballarat | Country: Australia

Same image posted on Jan 20, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ekaterinalys112@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Unsolicited email received :

Hi sagen. If nicht kommunizieren Sie sind gegen die entsprechende kommunikation, dann konnen sie nothing, um dieser brief zu antworten. Mein name ist Ekaterina, zu mir forty zwei jahre alt, ich lebe in der stadt Omsk, das ist Sibirien, sie konnen ihn on die karten durchsuchen. Ich suche nach einem mann purposeful, ein mann, der pay attention und love.
Wahrscheinlich, fragst du wie ich dich gefunden habe? Ich fand Ihre adresse uber die dating-agentur. Wahrscheinlich fragen sie, woher sie ihre box haben? Ich habe keine ahnung, wie die dating-website ihre adresse gefunden hat. Ich habe mich auf der website registriert und den fragebogen, welche kriterien in einem mann mich interessieren, damit die agentur einen mann findet, der zu mir passt. Die agentur gab mir Ihre box. Aber es gibt ein problem, dass mein abonnement kostenlos ist, also ich wei? nichts uber dich. Ich habe nicht ihr foto, ich wei? nicht in welchem land sie leben, in welche stadt sie leben und was wichtig ist, Ihr alter. Ich wei? nichts uber sie. Also, wenn du weiter kommunizieren willst, bitte erzahl mir mehr Informationen uber dich selbst.
Ich bin bereits nicht eine kleine girl, not eifrig das zuhoren beschwerden und excuses ich will zu positive zu sein. Ich I wird give-ruhe und positiv ihrem mann! Ich will genie?en leben now, weil zeit sehr fast wachse.
Ich suche nach meinem peer oder einem mann over ich, aber no weniger als alter. Ich will zu jungen man. Ich brauche adult mann, so konnen Sie nicht antworten, dass me wenn sie not bereit fur eine ernste beziehung antworten.
Antworte mir an meine Mailadresse: ekaterinalys112@gmail.com
Ich werde reply nur zu adequate und serious ihre antwort. Schreiben mir mehr uber yourself und waiting auf ihnen ihre fotos wissen.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Translation:

Say hi. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter. My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I am looking for a purposeful man, a man who pay attention and love.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating website found your address. I registered on the website and completed the questionnaire as to which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box. But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not in which country you live, in which city you live and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, not eager to listen to complaints and excuses i want to be positive too. I will give calm and positive to your husband! I want to enjoy life now because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I want to be young man. I need adult man so you cant reply that reply me if you need ready for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys112@gmail.com
I will only reply to adequate and serious your reply. Write to me more about yourself and waiting for you to know your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Header:

Received: from [45.88.82.170]
Message-ID: <trinity-8d6cea1a-5512-4e25-acbc-4869899793ed-1619868115245@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 13:21:55 +0200

Originating IP: 45.88.82.170
Originating ISP: Marktel Llc
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jan 21, 2019).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterinalys111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Will ich hallo you sagen. Wenn Sie you wollen als adults, dann konnen sie ignore dieser brief zu antworten. Mein name ist Ekaterina, zu mir 42 jahre alt, ich lebe in der stadt Omsk, das ist Sibirien, sie konnen ihn on die karten durchsuchen. Ich suche nach einem mann serious, ein mann, der support in allem und love.
Wahrscheinlich, fragst du wie ich dich gefunden habe? Ich fand Ihre adresse uber die dating-agentur. Wahrscheinlich fragen sie, woher sie ihre box haben? Ich habe keine ahnung, woher die dating-website ihre adresse hat. Ich habe mich auf der website registriert und den fragebogen, welche kriterien in einem mann mich interessieren, damit die agentur einen geeigneten mann fur mich. Die agentur gab mir Ihre box. Aber es gibt ein problem, dass mein abonnement kostenlos ist, also ich wei? nichts uber dich. Ich habe nicht ihr foto, ich wei? nicht in welchem land sie leben, in Ihre stadt und was wichtig ist, Ihr alter. Ich wei? nichts uber sie. Also, wenn du weiter kommunizieren willst, bitte erzahl mir mehr Informationen uber dich selbst.
Ich bin bereits nicht eine kleine girl, not eifrig listen zum wimmern ich will zu positive zu sein. Ich I wird bring Heiterkeit zu meiner man! Ich will genie?en leben now, weil zeit sehr fast wachse.
Ich suche nach meinem peer oder einem mann more reif ich, aber no weniger als alter. Ich will zu jungen man. Ich brauche wise mann, so konnen Sie do nicht auf diesen brief wenn sie nicht matured fur eine ernste beziehung antworten.
Antworte mir an meine Mailadresse: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
Ich werde send ein ansprechbrief nur zu adequate und serious ihre antwort. In der antwortenbrief kennen, ich wurde gern etwas interessantes uber sie und waiting auf ihnen ihre fotos wissen.
Regards, Ekaterina.

I wanna say hello to you If you want you as an adult then you can ignore this letter to reply. My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can browse it on the maps. I am looking for a man serious, a man who is support in everything and love.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You probably ask where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. I registered on the website and completed the questionnaire, which criteria in a man interest me so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. But there is a problem that my subscription is free so I know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not in which country you live, in your city and what is important, your age. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, not eager to whimper I want to be positive. I will bring joy to my man! I want to enjoy life now because time grows very almost.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but no less than age. I want to be young man. I need wise man so you may not reply to this letter if you have not matured for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys111@gmail.com
I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your response. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <Kathrin.Pettyjo@mail.com>
Received: from [109.94.219.85] ([109.94.219.85]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-5cf14b4c-5ff1-4abb-93c4-56146ec4bf1c-1619640739504@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Subject: Mit freundlichen gruben
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:12:19 +0200

Orig IP: 109.94.219.85 | Orig ISP: Bulavkin Ivan Aleksandrovitch | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image posted on Mar 30, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.