Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

durnovamarina020@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annapetropavlovsk15@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:57 am

NEW INFO
Beneficiary Bank:
VTB 24 (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: VTBRRUMM
Beneficiary Customer:
VASILEVA A. E.
Account number: 4081784041109400XXXX
adress bank Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, street. Lenin, 59
My adress Russia
City Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
street
zip / postalcod 683002
VASILEVA A.

OLD INFO
Beneficiary Bank:
VTB 24 (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: CBGURUMM ( no correct )
Beneficiary Customer:
VASILEVA A. E.
Account number: 4081784041109400XXXX
adress bank Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, street. Lenin, 59

good morning ! I tried to call you on your number, but this is not correct. can you give me another number? Whatsup
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2019 12:37 am

I'm waiting for your letter!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2019 11:15 pm

are you gone? ) strange, I thought we would meet!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2019 11:32 pm

No text, just the fake ID.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marinat111@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Email:

Salutti If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this message. My name is Marina, to me forty-two, I live in the city of Tomsk, this is Siberia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows support in everything and love. I'm already adult woman, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will reply only to adequate and thought out your answer. I want to know you better and please send your pictures.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal email: marinat111@yandex.com

All the best, Marinushusenka!

Header:

Return-Path: <matsumura5847@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.55.91.119])
From: Marinusika Marinulka <matsumura5847@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Marinusika Marinulka <matsumura5847@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Marinusika Marinulka <matsumura5847@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 21:55:34
Message-ID: <20190509215535.6694.matsumura----@fork.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.55.91.119
Originating ISP: Ultranet Services Private Limited
City: Noida
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jan 21, 2019).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

daryavlad333@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:36 am

Hello
Did you get my letter?
I wait answer.
Darya

Header:
Return-Path: <daryavlad333@mail.ru>
Received: from smtp48.i.mail.ru (smtp48.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.108])
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019
Reply-To: Darya <daryavlad333@mail.ru>
Subject: hi

The photo attached is already posted on May 20th, 2017
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

daryavlad777@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:59 am

I’d like to start my letter with a great hello .
I’m trying to find my mate like thousands of other people...
May be it sounds too banal... But anyway I still do not lose a hope that my dream will come true one day!
I’ve became an internet user some year ago, but I’ve been disappointed many times during this period of time.
, I wish to tell to you at once, that money is no necessary to me.
If we decide to meet, I would like if the meeting will be in Russia, in my city Vladivostok.
I not the mercantile woman, but I wish to tell, that I do not want, that my man had financial problems.
Many men complain of financial problems. I invited one man to Russia. But he has answered me, that has no possibility to pay for the his ticket.
And in correspondence he wrote, that has no problems. I do not want, that words dispersed from actions.
I want, that my man could care of me. I do not say, that I demand gifts and ornaments.
I wish to come to Vladivostok once a year.
I thus agree to work in other country. I do not wish to be cargo for the man.
I am ready to help my future family.
I received a lot of letters from different men. And I received a lot of insults in them...
For example, that Russian women deceive men from other countries.
I've read a lot about it in the internet, and I understand today’s worries of foreigners.
But I’d like to explain that not all women in Russia act like that.
A wise man will always be able to distinguish a real woman from the false bride.
I will repeat, that I not the mercantile woman and I am ready to work also in the new country.
Thousands of people from our planet find their happiness, and I am sure I also worthy of this.
I am brought well up. And I will never be humiliated. I want to myself respect and understanding.
Now I began to feel one-which and I wish to leave Russia.
I am 42 years old and I have an adult daughter, who lives separately with her boyfriend.
I am divorced a few years ago and now I wish to reverse the life.
, please, tell me more about yourself, your family, your work.
I have a mobile phone and messenger whatsapp, but I'll tell you my number only when I realise that I know you well. I had a bad experience before.
I gave my number to one man, and called me many times a day, even when I said that I could not talk, he did not understand me.
After that I even had to change my number. I will tell you my number for sure, but please be patient, ok?
, I the real the woman and me real relations are necessary!!!
I think I have told you enough for today.
I tried and wrote this letter the whole hour. I hope you you understand me.
, I hope you are interested in continuing our dialogue and knowing me better. I am waiting for your answer.
Darya

Header:
Return-Path: <daryavlad777@mail.ru>
Received: from smtp37.i.mail.ru (smtp37.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.97])
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Reply-To: Darya <daryavlad777@mail.ru>

One photo to add:

Other two photos were already posted in this topic:
March 26, 2019
May 20, 2017
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

daryavlad777@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:25 am

Hello !
I am very glad to receive a letter from you. I am smiling now and I am in a good mood.
How was your day? What's new?
, I’d like to ask you to send me more of your photos, photos of your house. I want to see your life in detail. I want to know your country’s culture.
I work in the tourist center as the bookkeeper. I conduct book keeping, I distribute the salary to workers of the center and I make the tax reporting.
I traveled many times abroad. I was in Turkey, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Egypt.
I realised that I wanted to live in a civilized country. Russia is not her. around, cheating, crime, and corruption.
I’ll tell you about my parents now. My father's name Mihayl, and he is 63 years old. Mother’s name is Elena, and she is 61 years old.
They live in suburb of Vladivostok. It is about 50km from Vladivostok.
My mom does not work anymore. She is a housewife now. My father operates a tractor, he provides services to the local collective farm, but the tractor is his property. He always has a lot of work in winter and summer.
My parents are very nice, I love them so much. They are well-known and respectful people, because we were always an example for other families.
I think my parents gave me a good education, and I'm so grateful for it.
I told them that I want to find a serious man from foreign country for serious relationship. At the first time they were against it.
But my parents and I understand each other very good. They know about my friend, who married a man from Spain. By the way her name is Anna. I have told them how happy my friend is. And my parents accepted my desire.
The main issue in all relationships is to be honest with each other and always trust each other.
, do you agree?
Many Russian men are not interested in anything other than sex and alcohol. My ex-husband also started drinking a lot of alcohol and stopped working.
My daughter and I tried to change it, but it's useless, so we divorced 2 years ago.
This is a very difficult time and I don’t know how I spent so many years in stress.
I did not feel any care, attention and support.
It is very important to me. I want to feel that my man is always ready to take care of me.
, I hope you understand me. All women are the weaker sex and fragile creatures. We always need to have a reliable man near us.
And if I feel myself in safety, I'll do my best to make my man the happiest person. I will always be a reliable and honest partner in life.
, please tell to me about your last relationship. What are the most important things in relationship for you?
Have a nice day.
Darya

Two photos attached are already posted in this topic on May 26th, 2017.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

daryavlad777@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Hello .
I even do not know how to start my letter to you. I was waiting for that moment when I can sit at the table, turn on my computer and read your letter.
I am so glad to receive your letter. I was thinking and dreaming about you yesterday before going to bed.
I imagined how you often have a dinner and how you go to bed...
, I'm a straight person and I always tell people the truth.
That is why I want you to write me only the truth also, to share your thoughts and problems with me.
I will always be able to understand you and support you when it’s necessary, ok?
I am writing to you from my work computer, I have an access to the Internet here too.
At home I also have a computer and 3G modem, but the speed is too slow, because this network is not so widespread here and not developed good.
I’m having a lunch time now and I have already went to the first floor and had lunch.
I was hurrying up to come back to computer and to write this letter.
Your letter is long-awaited for me, that’s why I’m reading it hungrily. Do you have such a feeling?
My friend and I went to the cinema last night.
The name "T-34". I really liked it.
Moreover I also really love to skate! In summer I prefer an outdoor recreation, I like nature very much.
My friends and I often go to different lakes, put up a tent and bonfire.
Then, later In the evening we usually sing our favorite songs and tell interesting stories.
We always have a great and happy time on beautiful nature.
But I started to realise more often how time flies, and life passes... I’d like to be a weak woman and have a close loved one.
I want to trust, to wait, and love so much. You cannot even imagine how.
We live in this world only once, and I want to live a happy life. What plans do you have for the future?
How do you imagine your future life? 1 year later? Describe it for me, please...
I send you photos. At the left my cousin, I, my girlfriend Polina, my girlfriend Aleksandra and her husband.
In other photo my fellow workers.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
Darya

Same 5 photos posted in this topic May 26th, 2017 at 4:11 PM by Firefly.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

daryavlad777@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello !
winter has come to Vladivostok!
I imagined we are walking around together and talking about life...
I am sure one day we'll be able to walk along the streets in your or my city. It does not matter where.
The most important thing is possibility to be together, to feel each other, to talk with each other, understand each other. Do you agree with me?
My girlfriend Polina sends her best to you. I told her about you. Polina is a good girlfriend and she always helps me in difficult situations.
I am sure she is reliable person and she is ready to help me immediately, every moment when I need support.
She works as a journalist in a local newspaper named "Pro gorod"
,do you have a reliable friend? I'll stay at home tonight, I need to work about the house. I hate disorder and dust.
,how often do you work about the house? Can you cook? Do you like to do it? It's very interesting for me.
I love to cook, especially on traditional russian recipes. I learnt how to cook since my childhood when I went to my grandmother's village.
I always liked to watch closely how my grandmother was cooking. And now I prefer to cook light salads from vegetables and fish!
They are more useful. When I come to the village, I love fishing also.
Sometimes I ask my father to take me with him. We usually sit to the boat and swim away from the bank of the river or lake.
I can not describe how beautiful nature we have here! You can only see it with your eyes and enjoy.
I very much wish to change the life.
I imagine how I will choose the furniture and other things for my future home. I really want to have my own house or flat.
I will consider the house of my husband also as the. I not the proud. The main thing for me, understanding.
I hope you understand me very well. In Russia it is very difficult to buy your own accommodation.
It is possible if two people have a good wage only and can pay for the mortgage. I have to rent a flat and I need to pay per month for rent.
I hope now you understand the reasons why I want to have a warm corner, where I will not have to pay money for an overnight staying.
Well,I should not put my own problems on you. I believe everything will be fine!
I send you a photo of my childhood and a youth. And you have childhood photos?
I wait the answer!!!
Darya

Same photo already posted by Firefly on May 30th, 2017.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.