Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

durnovamarina020@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: marinairk400@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Email:

Dear xxx. How are you my man?
I miss you very much! Thanks a lot for your nice letter, and every time when I get letters from you I’m so happy!
xxx, I have understood, that you can not visit Russia in my holiday. It is a pity. This my only thing, a free time.
The following holiday at me will be only in a year.
I work under the contract. And before holiday I always sign the contract the next year. Such rules in our organisation.
If I sign the contract the next year I can not have a free time, in a current of year.
I can think over my trip to your country! How you think? We should see each other.
If all is good, I will come back to Russia to take away all my things and to move on constant residences to you.
If it is fair, I do not wish to sign the contract the next year.
I very much wish to begin the new life, new work, to see you. I hope you you understand me.
This fast decision, but this decision I is possible has accepted, you to me like that-that also I wish to connect the life with you. You understand?
If you agree, I will learn all information. You know, I work as an accountant in the agency.
xxx,please write your full name, exact address, nearest airport.
The agency is in our structure, therefore I can solve all questions without problems.
Write, that you think of it. In my stomach now butterflies)))
I worked all year and was very tired. I need to plan a vacation. I do not have much time.
If you can not find me, I will plan a vacation without you.
My next vacation will be just one year. and I will not have no time for a year for a meeting.
I think this is a good chance to meet. I take the initiative now, why I want to be happy. why not ?
xxx,I want to describe to you my day completely, since morning and till the night.
At 6:30 rattle my alarm clock. I do not love my alarm clock. Because it so loudly rattle, that each time I jump as scalded.
I rise with good mood because in dream I saw you.
At 6:35 I go to a bathroom And I think of you! I wash and I clean a teeth.
At 7:20 I cook a breakfast, as a rule strong tea or coffee and a sandwich. I drink tea and I think of you!
At 7:30 I go to work. Usually, if weather good, I go on foot And I think of you!
I like to go on foot since morning. Air clean and fresh. To job I come vigorous and heerful.
At 7:55 I go to a cabinet where works my girlfriend. As a rule she already on work at this time. If there is an opportunity I receive your letter.
If the opportunity is not present I receive it later or when I am at home.
At 8:00 I start to work And I think of you!
At 10:00 I go on street and I think of you! I breathe fresh air of 10 minutes and come back to work.
At 12:30 a dining break. I go home for a dinner And I think of you! I reach up to a house by a bus. Or I remain to have dinner on work.
At 13:00 I eat and at 13:10 I go again for work And I think of you!
I go by a bus but I abandon a bus earlier, than it is necessary, to again take a walk on fresh air And think of you!
At 13:30 I again work And I think of you! (though in my work is impossible be distracted and think about something another except for work) (smile).
I was not capable to drink tea because I think of you! During the working day when there is an opportunity I answer your letter.
At 17:00 I go home. I go on foot, slowly. I feel itself perfectly because I think of you!
At 17:40 I take a shower and I imagine that you are with me! (Smile)
At 18:00 I have supper, alone, but I smile, because I imagine that you sit opposite to me!
At 19:00 I go for walk with my lady-friend (but it happens seldom).
If I do not go for walk, I listen to music, I read the book, I watch TV, I knit, I make various homework And I think of you! (of course not all simultaneously) (smile).
Only do not think that all my days pass so. It is an approximate variant. Every day passes on miscellaneous.
But is that peculiar to each my day: this is my thought about you!!!
I will be waiting your next letter, I miss you very deeply, your Marina

(part of the) Pictures received with the email:

marina.PNG

marina1.PNG

marina2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:01 am

Email:

ood afternoon, my xxx

I work in an agency and know all the prices and ways.
Tickets are not important! The main thing is to get a visa. If you get a visa yourself, then you need to go to Moscow to the Embassy. I do not want to go to Moscow myself and waste time.
The agency draws up a full package of documents. Visa, Insurance, tickets!
If you make out everything in the agency, it's faster and cheaper.

1) visa value of 100 euro
2) medicine insurance; 350 euro is mandatory for a Shengen visa.
3) tickets 700 euro.
5) medical examination 60 euro
6) The commission of our agency is only 90 euro.
The total cost is 1300 euro.

I spoke with the parents, they also approve my decision. You understand, that I will go to other country and I have fears.
But for the sake of our happiness, I am ready to overcome in myself this fear.
I suggest you to pay half-and-half all expenses. I pay 650 euro.
It is very cheap, in comparison with other offers, and I hope that you have the opportunity to help me. I do not have the opportunity to pay all trip.

Do you realize that in Russia has risen very whole currency. And the ruble fell by 50 against the euro and the dollar.
So now for me it was expensive. I do not want our relationship depended on the money.
You know that I am an honest woman. I come from a good family.
But the most important thing is not money .... yes, i understand, that may be, but can not buy money, but not good, can buy Never love .... I hope, that you understand, and that you agree with me?

I am so upset all day. I thought, where can I get so much? But I could not find an answer ... but I still believe, that everything will be ok
And we will be together ....
Soon we can enjoy the sweetness of our lips and warmth of our gentle embraces ...
To be honest, I was at the shock, and now I do not know what to do. But I really need you so much ...
I can tell you safely to every body in this world, that I need you so much ...
Every time, when I go to bed, I have dreams only about you ...
I close my eyes and I see us together ...
I want to be close to you and enjoy of our relationship.
But it is not possible.
I really like so much our community ... but we should go farther and to develop our feelings ...

I will you honestly, I already think sometimes to collect all my things and small baggage .. and to go on foot to you ... in different weather ... collecting all
My power ...
But I want to meet you so soon !!!!!!
And I can not do anything with this.My heart forces to move and to take some decisions ...
I know that we have much distance ... when I think about this, I feel so big pain in my heart ...

I do not know what, what to think ...
xxx, please, answer me as soon as possible ....
I will have my next vacation only in a year. I wrote to you that I signed the contract for one year ahead.
I need to know whether to sign a contract or not. If we decide to meet on the date of my vacation, then I will not sign the contract. I can come to you myself.
I hope that you have understood my idea. I'm an honest decent woman. I want to change my life.
I met you and I think that this is fate. It's a pity that I myself can not do anything about paying a full ticket. Really for me it's expensive.
I need to know your specific answer. I need to plan my vacation.
I worked a lot the last year and I want to rest. But I do not want to stay in the four walls, in the apartment.
I know that we will be together so badly ...
Yours Marina

"ood afternoon" - copy-paste can be such a big problem...

Fake document received with the email:

fakepass.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Email:

Dear xxx! Thanks for the letter and for your warm words. I have to
say, that I really just want to meet you, because correspondence will
not ever replaced husband and family. I need to meet and spend with
you a lot of time, because I think our fist meeting will be base long
and strong relationship and family. When we started our
correspondence, i told you that I'm looking serious relationship, and
I have one reason why I persist about our meeting - I really afraid,
that the correspondence between us will be so much long, that we will
be boring for each other, because I can't tell you all about myself in
the letters and I can't understand you as person, as man with whom I
will live all life. Our meeting is very important for me
, because I
will see your eyes - the eyes are the mirror of our soul, this is
Russoan proverb. I want to look at your eyes and try to explane you my
thought and wishes, I want to spend with you long time and give us the
chance to make our life happy. how we can change our life, if we
afraid to make only one step? We should try, without this we will not
have hapiness. Why not? Why we can't do this? Why two people can't be
together just because we are so far from each other? If you will say
this is just because we have no money? I hate people, who think only
about money. Money - this is just paper, without feeling and emotions,
the thing that are ruler of the world. This is so sad. I'm really
sorry that I have no money for travel to you, beacause if I had the
money, I would come to you now. If you will say that this is trust...
Yes, may be you are right, I don't know how only in letters to make
you beleive in my honesty intentions.
I'm not good writer, I just
simple woman and I want to be with person, who is really important for
me. But please, try to think next: If you were me, you would be much
more scared to travel so far, to another country, there I have no
somebody, no friends, family, just person, with whom I have
correspondence. I think about this, but I want to try. This is really
big risk for me, but I trust you at first, and I give myself in your
hands, from you depend my fate. If I'm not right - may be we are
really not for each other? Please, let me know, what do you think, and
if you feel that I'm not for you, I'm not your lady, please, say me,
because this will be true, don't lie me, will be better if you will
sayme true, because I don't understand why you don't want meet me in
person... I kiss you my dear xxx, and I hope that we will be
together! Your, Marina
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Email:

Hello my Dear xxx!!!!!!!
xxx, I am so happy of our correspondence…
We already know so much about each other,and I think,that we shouldn’t have any secrets between us.Am I right,xxx?
Do you have secrets from me?
I don’t hide anything from you and always sincere with you.I will replay to all you questions.
I think, that we should know everything about each other,if we will live together.
After getting your letters and knowing you better,I feel so happy myself.xxx, what do you feel?
Do you feel beating of your heart,when you get my letters?
xxx,you are sun for me,and your letters are as sunshine for me every day,when I get news from you.
Much of my girlfriends,mother and grandmother ask me,what is the secret of my becoming so happy and starting to smile to often?
They know why,because I have you.
They tell me,that you make me happy,and I agree with them.
I am not sure in you totally,but my heart tells,that you are this man,whom I was waiting all my life.I wait your letter every day.They can’t be changed of anything…
you romantic person?
I think,that I am romantic person,I want love an tenderness, passion and love.I didn’t find the right person in my country,who would give me this.
But I found you, and I feel,that you can give me this.I will do everything for love,tenderness, passion…I am ready for everything for my lovely person.
but some people,whom I met before,didn’t understand this.
I want to awake with my lovely person,and kiss him. I would cook special foods only for him,I would help him in everything,I want to see, how he will smile.
I want to meet him after work, I would care about him and he will forget about everything…I think, that I can do that.
Dear, I understand, that you are not present nearby, but we live now in 21 century and much is accessible to us! You will help me to help even on distance!
For this purpose there are enough services! What will you tell about it?

I wait with impatience your letter.
I hope, that tomorrow , I will get warm letter for me and for my heart.
Your Marina

Pictures received with the email:

marina.PNG

marina1.PNG

marina2.PNG

marina3.PNG

marina4.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinairk600@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Email:

My xxx! How are you? I am so happy to receive the letter from you, because you - my light.
In me as morning was bad mood, and only you could like me.
I already start to be absent according to your letters and when you not can the image independently, how many times I think of you.
I already look forward your letters. I not to think, which such can take place and it is very pleasant for me, also I think to you also.
It is very pleasant for me, that you understand me and capable to listen to me.
Understanding - the main thing between people when they wish to have serious relations.
If people not in a condition to listen each other and also not to understand, in them, any future is not present.
I am very glad, that in us very much my gentle all well.
I wish to tell to you many thanks that, that you in me, for this purpose, that we have found each other and now more and more and we study more, and we get used each other.
My xxx, I on you very passed and very afflicted.
I ask the god to whom it has more soon come nearer this day, day when in me and in you will begin a happy life and we will be crazy from each other.
I dream of it every night! I am represented, as we meet for the first time when we search each other in the opinion of crowd at the airport.
If I understood you correctly you can send me means in any accessible way!
I never got transfer from other country, and have decided to learn about it, there are different systems of transfers Western Union or moneygram.
I remind you, that I do not ask your money, I have suggested you to pay a trip half-and-half! As I go to you and to meet you!!! I hope you me correctly understand!!

I wait your letter.
Kiss

Marina

Return-Path: <marinairk600@gmail.com>
Received: from [172.27.232.23] ([94.242.57.232])
Reply-To: Marina <marinairk600@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 94.242.57.232
Originating ISP: Ooo Fishnet Communications
City: Saint Petersburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marinairk600@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:36 am

Email:

Dear xxx ! How are you ? I hope all ok? I was very glad to receive the letter from you. Each your word makes me more and more happy.
I think of you every day and I’m excited very much by the idea that we will be together so soon.
I simply could not imagine, that all to happen so quickly, but I really feel madly in love!
You make me crazy! You are an angel without whom my life would not have any sense. I wait with impatience that happy day when we will meet.
I want to tell, that I am very grateful to you for your understanding of my difficult situation and desire to help me.
I am really confused the fact that I should ask your about help. It is so pity that I am not rich and I can’t afford such charges.
If it was possible, I would try to make everything for our relationship not depend from financial questions.
I’m really confused much, and once again I please you forgive for my request for the help.

You have not denied helping me, and it once again proves that your intentions are very serious and you want to see me very much.
I hope we will be together very soon! My parents are very glad, that all ok between us, and pleased me to say you hello.
They certainly worry that I will travel so far for a long time a little, but they wish us good luck and hope that we will return to Russia together and you would visit our house in village.
To me it is very pleasant, that you have agreed to help me as it is the help for us a two, for our general meeting!
I do not ask your means, I ask that you have paid half of cost of a trip! I have the bank account and you can freely cable means there!

Beneficiary Bank:
VTB 24 (PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: CBGURUMM

Intermediary Bank:
VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG
Fr/Main, Germany
SWIFT: OWHBDEFF
Correspondent account in Intermediary Bank:
010415xxxx
Beneficiary Customer:
SMORODINOVA MARINA VLADISLAVOVNA
Account number: 4081797851409400xxxx

Today in the evening I will visit my girlfriend, her son have birthday, he is 2 years today.
He is very funny and nice boy, and she invited all family and girlfriends to celebrate this day together.
When I was in the toys shop, seller offer me very good present for him – railroad. I think he will like this toy!
It is nice and interesting. When I was little I had my favorite toy – little bear. I slept with it and also dragged it everywhere behind itself.
Now, this toy is in my living room at the village house, as memory for my parents about that times when I was little.
Dear xxx, I should go now, but you know, I will be thinking about you all the time, and I send you my loving kisses, with love and take care my sweet, your Marina

Return-Path: <marinairk600@gmail.com>
Received: from [172.27.232.145] ([94.242.58.28])

Originating IP: 94.242.58.28
Originating ISP: Ooo Fishnet Communications
City: Saint Petersburg

"She" said "she" is from Irkutsk, Siberia... while "her" emails are sent from Saint Petersburg.

map.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinab8755@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Email:

Salut, I hope that our meeting will be interesting. I'm Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled already to Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail to my email. Sincere, Marinusechka.

Return-Path: <jywnq903@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (112.134.50.167 with login)
Reply-To: Marinchika Marinulenka < marinab8755@gmail.com>
Return-Path: jywnq903@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Marinchika Marinulenka <jywnq903@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Hi there my awesome friend,
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:27:27

Originating IP: 112.134.50.167
Originating ISP: Sri Lanka Telecom Internet
City: Kurunegala
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka

The picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinass805@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Email:

Hello my dear pen-friend. I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Sincere, Marinulenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <planeter_y@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (5.228.154.165 with login)
Reply-To: Marinushka Girl < marinass805@gmail.com>
Return-Path: planeter_y@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Marinushka Girl <planeter_y@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Greetings my dear friend!

Originating IP: 5.228.154.165
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Moscow

The picture received with the message is already posted here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinass709@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Email received:

Subject: Good morning!
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 01:11:30
From: Marinushka Marinulenka <helsing5225@leto.eonet.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Marinushka Marinulenka <marinass709@gmail.com>
To: xxx

Hey hey my dear pen-friend! I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, iam 41. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russian Federation. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I traveled already to Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail. Truly yours, Marinulya!

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinabaikal1253@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Email:

Woha my great pen-friend I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm forty y.old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Truly yours, Marinoka

Header:

Return-Path: <kura0903@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.249.105.240])
Reply-To: Marinulenka Marinulka < marinabaikal1253@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinulenka Marinulka <kura0903@fork.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good morning stranger!
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018

Originating IP: 180.249.105.240
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Gianyar
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

marina.JPG
marina.JPG (21.55 KiB) Viewed 5277 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.