Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alan Smith <smith.alan007@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alan Smith <smith.alan007@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

On datemefree:

I am a Alan Smith,i was born and brought up in the United State.I live in Albert Oklahoma.I am very simple,easy going,and a focused man.I like swimming,camping,reading journals,and traveling at my leisure time.I am a very intelligent man.I am here to meet not only love of my life,but who i can lean on when am going astray,someone that will always be there for me when things is not going on well,bcos when two good and compatible partner are together it makes life worthwhile.I am a construction engineer ,so i am a very busy type of man,though i do schedule my time.I love to respect and pamper my date,especially when he needed me most.I am very tolerant,i try to sort out things amicably when things goes wrong,i do not go physical.I am the only surviving child of my parent.I am a very jealous type,though am tolerant but i still get jealous when my date leave me for another man.I have a very flexible mind,i do fall in love easily once i have seen a sign of seriousness in the woman am going out with.I forgive people easily and forget about the past and go on gently with life..I am currently suffering from loneliness and i need only the serious ones and not a heart breaker and a game player...here is my facebook am new here get back me here or you can mail me to smith.alan007@yahoo.com will be nice to know you better...

Profile elements:

smithalan007
- 46 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- constrution
- Have 1 children
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
.I am very simple,easy going,and a focused man.I like swimming,camping,reading journals,and traveling at my leisure time.I am a very intelligent man.I am here to meet not only love of my life
i need woman that knows what it's take to make a man happy at all times i someone that is honest caring...

Email:

ABOUT ME ALAN SMITH

Alan Smith,i was born and brought up in the United State..I am very simple,easy going,and a focused man.I like swimming,camping,reading journals,and traveling at my leisure time.I am a very intelligent man.I am here to meet not only love of my life,but who i can lean on when am going astray,someone that will always be there for me when things is not going on well,bcos when two good and compatible partner are together it makes life worthwhile.I am a construction engineer ,so i am a very busy type of man,though i do schedule my time.I love to respect and pamper my date,especially when she needed me most.I am very tolerant,i try to sort out things amicably when things goes wrong,i do not go physical.I am the only surviving child of my parent.I am a very jealous type,though am tolerant but i still get jealous when my date leave me for another man.I have a very flexible mind,i do fall in love easily once i have seen a sign of seriousness in the woman am going out with.I forgive people easily and forget about the past and go on gently with life..I am currently suffering from loneliness and i need only the serious ones and not a heart breaker and a game player

WHO TO MEET

I will be willing to meet the love of my life,the kind of person that have a good heart,and that likes to pamper and do things of surprise for his Man.I do not want a violent woman,She should have the fear of God.A woman that likes me for whom i am,and when things go wrong would help me by giving me good views and ideas,She must be very intelligent and supportive,she must be wanting to build am empire of love, where true love and affection lies and lives.I do not mind the appearance or the physique of whom am wanting, just that She should posses the heart of a compassionate and good woman,her age does not even matter to me,cos age is just a number.I do not want a woman that will give me a heart break,cos i have a very flexible mind and i don't like to be hurt.Finally,though i dont like taking things too fast,but am always anxious to be.Just looking for that special one and the Mrs right and i will be going for it.i hope to read from you soon...

ALAN SMITH

2 pictures attached:

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.43]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ABOUT ME

Originating IP: 41.206.15.43
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Akure
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Alan Smith <smith.alan007@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Other online profile:

On Facebook,
Alan Mcrein Smith
Works at Construction
Studied ? at University Of Wolves
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom
picture already reported
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.