Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smith Kelly kellysmith2778@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smith Kelly kellysmith2778@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri May 18, 2012 7:50 pm

From hover spot: kelly, male, 46, Virginia, USA

Spam:
hello how are you doing hope you are okay .My friends would tell you I am a good soul. Kindness comes with me. Being kind is so simple . Life is all about living, moving forward and learning new things. I am looking for a woman who is a kind soul, quick to laugh, loves hard, and is good with their hands...not afraid to get them dirty. If you love fishing, another bonus, I've been known to pinch my own worms in half and can actually tie on lures. Now, don't get me wrong, I am all man, however, I am not a prissy man. I can go from all dressed up, to all dressed down. If you are truly looking for a good man then I am worth taking a look at.

Email: (take a deep breath and get ready for a whirlwind trip around the world)
Im an independent man, blessed with a lovely son and daughter which i divorced with their mum cos she cheated on me ..don't want to go into that now.. Dad is an English harrogate man while mom was from the state...im the first kid of the family followed by my sister..she stays with her husband now in Canada..lost my mom right from kid and dad recently ...i was born and raised in California but moved to London when i lost my dad.

I work in the Usa allied forces as a special force agent..(secret detectives),
Im presently on deployment here in Afghanistan presently assigned to the Stabilization Force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in kabul afghanistan
"Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty for 9 months, taken from my Son and my studies to be here. I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world.

Whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in Kabul where I am stationed. And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all im skilled for if I could make a difference, and save three, four, ten or a hundred. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us..Well working as a military man has been an hectic work here in the war zone ..

I just hope am out of here soon . so i can plan my life with the right woman. am an honest , caring , romantic and understanding man looking for an honest caring and romantic woman ready for a serious relationship on here a woman that won't cheat on me.. have never tried this before this will be my first time ..

so what more will you like to know about me?

tell me more about you? baby tell me your experiences on the dating sites....your life, past relationship ,your background and things you feel i need to know about you ..what are your likes and dislikes ,do you drive ?what type of car do you drive...What work do you do for a living,do you own your apartment ...what are you idea of a perfect dating...

Ip address: 217.26.250.26 Confirmed Proxy Server
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: smith Kelly kellysmith2778@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:45 am

Received: from [76.164.232.245] usa
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:13:54 +0100 (BST)

Really nice to hear from you soon ...well i just joined the site recently and never had an experience of this before...you will be my first contact on here and i wish it to be the last...i find your profile so special that i cant stop staring at it ..i try to find out whats so special about it but i couldn't give a reason..

well maybe telling you more about myself will solve some questions from you here..

Im an independent man, blessed with a lovely daughter which i divorced her mum cos cheated on me ..don't want to go into that now.. Dad is an English harrogate man while mom was from the state...im the first kid of the family followed by my sister..she stays with her husband now in Canada..lost my mom right from kid and dad recently ...i was born and raised in California but moved to London when i lost my dad.

I work in the Usa allied forces as a special force agent..(secret detectives),
Im presently on deployment here in Afghanistan presently assigned to the Stabilization Force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in kabul afghanistan
"Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty for 9 months, taken from my Son and my studies to be here. I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world.

Whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in Kabul where I am stationed. And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all im skilled for if I could make a difference, and save three, four, ten or a hundred. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us..Well working as a military man has been an hectic work here in the war zone ..

I just hope am out of here soon . so i can plan my life with the right woman. am an honest , caring , romantic and understanding man looking for an honest caring and romantic woman ready for a serious relationship on here a woman that won't cheat on me.. have never tried this before this will be my first time ..

so what more will you like to know about me?

tell me more about you? baby tell me your experiences on the dating sites....your life, past relationship ,your background and things you feel i need to know about you ..what are your likes and dislikes ,do you drive ?what type of car do you drive...What work do you do for a living,do you own your apartment ...what are you idea of a perfect dating...

try to send me more of your pics..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.