Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

John Abisina <johnabisina@ymail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

John Abisina <johnabisina@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

On net log,

Hello pretty.
how are you doing,your profile is looking so great and beautiful.I am looking for a woman who have love,caring and faithfulness . but i know with handwork we can build what we want. seeing your profile bring back some smiles to my face and bring happiness to my heart. i will like to know you from friendship we can move on greater stuff. I always believe love is not about finding the right person but it is all about creating the right relationship.I will be waiting for you here.Take good care of your self...Hope to read from you soon....

ok dear....thats ok...don,t you have a yahoo messenger that will be preferable for me because i do have free time after work and before going to work dear...if you have a yahoo id please send it to me so i can add you up...now.hope to hear from you again..........

Profile elements:

evan_brian
male - 49 years, Texas City, United States
113 visitors since 21 March 2012.

Name
brian evan
Date of birth
19/06/1962
United States
Native language
English

Email:

Hello dear...it me evanbrian from net log...how are you doing today..I hope all is well if all is well thanks be to God..I really wanna say seeing your pic really brought a lot of smile to my face and I really wanna get to know you better...am a single dad with two lovely sons twins whose name are edward and scot...I love them both because they are all I have got...I lost my wife on a plane crash..and since then it has not been esay for me and my two kids...iam here on this site looking for a real woman that has love'caring;affetion,romantic,and trustworthy woman...then when I saw your pic on net log...I became interested in you...I lost my dad and my mum live in mexico...I hope with this I will get to know you better...bye for now and hope to read from you soon...

Header:

Received: from [41.206.1.1]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:57:54 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.206.1.1
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Ilorin
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.