Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Henry Steve <henrySteve940@engineer.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Henry Steve <henrySteve940@engineer.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

On net log,

Hello,my name is Henry Steve,you look cute and beautiful, I am interested in you. I would love to know more about you,please tell me a little about yourself

Hi dear, its nice to hear from you,how are you?I guess you are fine as always,I am an engineer by profession, I live and work in U.k and a single father,I have a daughter her name is Reena,I would love to have your email address so that I can send you an email to tell you more about myself and to also add you for a chat online sometimes. I studied Petroleum and Marine Engineering. I hope to hear from you soon. Do have a nice and lovely day.
Henry Steve.

this is my Email add...(henrysteve970@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

henrysteve970
male - 45 years, Manchester, United Kingdom
58 visitors since 20 April 2012.
Name
steve henry
Date of birth
31/08/1966
United Kingdom
Native language
English

Email:

Hello,

How are you? Hope you are doing great,I was so excited when i got your message and thanks for giving your email address.

I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sail, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I want to learn more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potentials.

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Henry Steve..

Header:

Received: from 175.139.175.2
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:44:10 -0400
Subject: Hi

Originating IP: 175.139.175.2
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.