Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christ.kechu@yahoo.com - Gen. Stephen Lorenz stolen pics.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

christ.kechu@yahoo.com - Gen. Stephen Lorenz stolen pics.

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Wow, this guy is new!!

From 4pp l:
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Hair Color: Black

Spam:
Hi, How are you doing today?

Email:
Dear xxxx,

First of all , I have to thank you so much for give me the chance to introduce my self to you as well. How are you doing today my faith? Hope you are fine? Please my faith take good care of yourself for me. I read your profile in 4pp l.com I under your very well. How is your illness? Hope you are alright? ( :o I hope so too ... my profile says nothing about me being ill ... maybe he knows something I don't know?)

I’m Christopher Independence from a Royal family. I am from Ghana , I am a student of bachelor of science in Information Technology , I live in a capital city of Ghana , I live alone, I wish to hear from you very soon because I will like to keep my precious friendship with you. I promise to give you the precious lemon of all kind’s .

May the peace of the Lord rest upon you.

197.251.187.124 Greater Accra, Ghana

I don't think, among the 5 guys in the photos, there is one here who matches his 'self' description.

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Christ (Chris) Kechu christ.kechu@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm

abusing stolen photos of the Gen. Stephen Lorenz
First picture: stolen from http:/ /www.maxwell.af.mil/photos/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=6749
(From right) Gen. Stephen Lorenz, Air Education and Training Command commander, and Gen. Craig McKinley, chief of National Guard Bureau, applaud Lt. Col. Ronald Daniels, the new Detachment 12, Air National Guard Readiness Center commander as he cuts a cake during the activation ceremony Oct. 2. (U.S. Air Force photo/Bud Hancock)

Second picture: stolen from http:/ /www.aetc.af.mil/photos/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=1661&?id=-1&page=5&count=48
Gen. Stephen R. Lorenz, Air Education and Training Command commander, presents a commander's coin to Capt. Phillip Johnston, 11th Air Support Operations Squadron, Aug. 31 at Fort Hood, Texas, for for earning Distinguished Graduate at Squadron Officer School. General Lorenz is the first Air Force four-star general to visit Fort Hood as far back as their records go (1975). (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Bryan Heilman)

Other online profiles:

On Facebook,
Christ Kechu - no picture
Lives in Westchester, New York
private profile, member since September 23, 2010
i am Christ i live in united state before my arrive to Africa ever since then i ever go back to my home but right now i m a business boy in Africa..

On MySpace,
John William, private profile
Mann, 31, accra, accra, Ghana

On mig ente,
christ_kechu - no picture
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Libra
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.