Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccahopkins001@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rebeccahopkins001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:07 pm

DateMeFree:

Good day my good friend,my name is Rebecca Hopkins. I am new on this site and will like to meet and chat with serious and matured people like you,but due to the nature of my job,i dont normally come online here frequently so i will like us to chat more and know eachother. I will like you to be contacting me through my private e-mail so that we can share pictures and discuss more privately. Tell me more about you,your occupation,age and hobbies, reply me directly to rebeccahopkins001@gmail.com

Fake profile used:

Hopkins001
- 50 y/o female
- massachusetts, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children

I am a Rebecca from U.S.A and wants to meet matured and serious guy for a longterm relationship or more. My hobbies are water sports,hiking,gulf,and reading

I want to meet real man who is serious and capable to take care of a lady. I dont like lies,cheat or a man who is not focused Very Happy

(stolen) Picture used:

rebecca.PNG
rebecca.PNG (120.44 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rebeccahopkins001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

I am so delighted to see your reply which is a sign that shows that you are a gentleman and kind. I am 50 years old and single,i work so hard to take care of myself and enjoy my work alot. My hobbies are hiking,water sports,reading,and lots of adventurous life.
I will also like you to tell me more about you,age ,occupation,hobbies and the things you like in a woman,and in my next mail i will tell you more about me.
Take good care of yourself,till i hear from you.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

I want to thank you for your kind response and as the fact may be, i am very happy and delighted. However, i really want to establish a true relationship with you.

For more Information about me: My name is Rebecca Hopkins.I am US Army Special force team at Syria war zone fighting ISIS, as the result of my profession in serving my country and the united nation. I'm a United State Army Engineer with Ranger Award. I grow up at Orange, Connecticut, United States, am 50 years old. Presently i am in Syria at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here.

More about me, I like golf, table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and swimming as favorite sport, listen to rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Here in Ein al-Asad Us military base, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through This Medium (email) for the mean time.

I really want to establish friendship and business partnership that may lead to long term relationship or something in future.Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Hope to read from you soon and don't forget to send your photos.

Well how is life generally with you over there ?

Yours Faithfully,

Sgt. Rebecca Hopkins
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:12 am

Email:

Hello My Dear xxx,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail. However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication.Now, i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.
My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.Out of the total fund my share was US$ 4.5 Million. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is US$ 4.5 Million out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your custody or care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or elsewhere. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.
Note: I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be coming to your country to invest, and i will also buy a house in Marbella or in Bayern Munich and start a new life and not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.here is my Attach picture,

Yours Faithfully,

Sgt. Rebecca Hopkins

(stolen) Pictures received with the email:

rebecca.PNG

rebecca1.PNG

rebecca2.PNG

rebecca3.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.