Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Re: nobbleme11@gmail.com

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 pm

On 08.01.2017 Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear wife xxx,
Good morning to you love how are you doing and how has your night been , know you most the tired from your work,My Love our ship is having problem now in the sea.The situation here is getting worst and we have done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but to no avail, and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates blocking the sea. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is TURTLE ISLAND somewhere in East Malaysia.
As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters
The captains of the Ship have announced that our ship will duck here for another 10 days until its safe to continue sailing. my problem now is all the money i have to take to Australia for business with the company in mexico for the business i told you about some document of agreement, document of properties, and some gold are with me here on the ship which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with as I told you before.
I have discussed with one of the security company here.They will proceed with delivery to you immediately, I want to get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this box okay, am sending this to you because i don't want to loose the money, document and my gold to sea pirates because i know how i suffered for it.
my dear as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the crew member's because I have to take care of this ship until it is safe to move on,
Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore that can help me deliver this to you, and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me ..I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the money and others thing attract to it so that you can help me to secure it in your place or into your Bank account or in a safe deposit box until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest
.I know we have not meet each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.
my wife for me to send this to you quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money, and others to you immediately through Secured Courier Service, their site is http:/ / easyship.comxa.com/.
Please send me this information below:
Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
I already have your telephone number please be fast about it...
my dear this is very urgent.
I am waiting for your quick reply. Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion praying that nothing happens to us.

After another hour:

Date: 08. January 2017

My Dearest Wife xxx,

Thanks so much .I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me and more so when we are already two in one flesh.baby the situation is getting worst and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team. I have sent you the box in it is document of agreement, document of properties, and some gold with little money for the business i am suppose to do,as you know my My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with as I told you before, i sent it through Contract link diplomatic Secured Security Company. This an independent security company in the Ship here who are in-charge of handling of freights and other consignments. They have evacuated from the Ship here because of the situation here.

They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrived Turkey Tomorrow, because they have no office in Malaysia except in some other countries around the world. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I so much trust you baby.

Baby, be careful with the money,it is part of the savings I made for 3 years. I sent it to you as my wife family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because i don't trust anybody except you. it's not to be scan or open, is only you that can open it as you received it.

Honey I have attached the Air way bill and the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to Turkey before delivery to you.I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it,but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their office in Turkey deliver the shipment to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid to their office in Turkey because they don't know the exact amount because their office in Turkey have to pay for Turkish government tax and local bills.

Honey the Unlock code number is xxx please keep it secret. I will join you very soon as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me. I have not slept since yesterday and we are still working in the engine room. Please honey, as soon as they deliver to you,open the box and remove whatever you must have spent and keep the rest in your account , at home or a saved deposit box which ever you feel is better ,till I come over.

My love please copy the shipment(invoice number) code number and keep it secret for safety reasons. Scan and Photostat the Air Way Bill receipt. They will need it from you also to prove you are the rightful recipient of the box.Also my love here is the companies website http: / / easyship.comxa.com /, please do visit the site so you can keep an eye on the box to know its current location as i will also be tracking it when i can , my love the tracking number for the box is NFxxxN, Honey pray for my safety so that I can overcome this problem by his grace. We are still working very hard now to keep the ship floating until rescue team arrive.The company is a diplomatic security company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for i will never put you into trouble.I love you forever.

Hug and kisses
Your Husband,
Talon.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Stolen pictures the scammer was sending:

talon.PNG
talon.PNG (75.31 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon1.PNG
talon1.PNG (130.72 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon2.PNG
talon2.PNG (155.36 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon3.PNG
talon3.PNG (158.02 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon4.PNG
talon4.PNG (145.45 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon5.PNG
talon5.PNG (182.94 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon6.PNG
talon6.PNG (147.26 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon7.PNG
talon7.PNG (136.39 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon8.PNG
talon8.PNG (142.76 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon9.PNG
talon9.PNG (138.42 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon10.PNG
talon10.PNG (121.88 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon11.PNG
talon11.PNG (89.38 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon12.PNG
talon12.PNG (111.59 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon13.PNG
talon13.PNG (132.75 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon14.PNG
talon14.PNG (115.91 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon15.PNG
talon15.PNG (132.22 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

talon16.PNG
talon16.PNG (137.36 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Fake documents used in scam:

talonpass.PNG
talonpass.PNG (141.69 KiB) Viewed 8656 times

airbill.PNG

cert.of.deposit.PNG

Phone number the scammer was using: +1 302 219 5348 / +13022195348 - VOIP number, Bandwidth SMSEnabled

Re: easyship.comxa.com

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Fake site used in scam: easyship.comxa.com. The site is a free subdomain.

According to their site:

EasyShip is part of the world leading postal and logistics company, EasyShip encompasses the business units EasyShip Express, EasyShip eCommerce, EasyShip Freight and EasyShip Supply Chain. EasyShip is an International Express Courier and Global Freight Forwarding company. The business operation of many year experienced management trained in relations with this freight and courier industries. We have worldwide network and agents around the world. EasyShip is one of the world's leading time-critical carriers and can satisfy all your distribution needs, whether your consignments are for the UK or elsewhere in the world.

Email: scssecured@gmail.com
Phone Number: +905394468853
Istanbul Address: Fatih Cd. No:65 Mehmet Nesih zmen 34173 G ng ren/İstanbul. Turkey

+905394468853
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell

This is what the fake site is looking like:

comxamain.PNG

The fake site is now reported for being used in online frauds: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=119301.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:35 pm

FB About Talon Yandel
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Chicago, Illinois
Current city

London, United Kingdom
Hometown

Re: scssecured@gmail.com

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Emails received from the fake delivery company:

Date: 8. January 2017
Subject: Your Parcel Has Been Registered

Hello xxx,

Your parcel has been registered for delivery.
Shipper: TALON YANDEL.
Delivery Address: xxx.
Pickup Date: Nill
Track your courier package using the information below.
URL: http:/ / easyship.comxa.com
Parcel Tracking Number: NFxxxN

EasyShip

Date: 9. January 2017
Subject: ATTENTION: MS.xxx,

Secured Courier Service GLOBAL/CONTINENTAL EXPRESS.
Fatih Cd. No:65, Mehmet Nesih Özmen, 34173 Güngören/İstanbul,Turkey.
Phone: +905394468853
E-mail: scssecured@gmail.com

THE DELIVERY ADDRESS

ADDRESS : xxx.
Phone No: xxx.
EMAIL: xxx

SECURED COURIER SERVICE.

ATTENTION: MS.xxx,

Please be informed that your shipment with invoice number : DSS/xxx4/Hxxx, and Tracking Code: NFxxxN has just arrived to our company in Turkey. Following the instruction on your delivery type, Secured Courier Service Global/Continental express oversea branch office Turkey have been obligated to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in company.

However, since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy of any of the following documents for proof of identification. Airway bill, Working I.D card or any of your utility bills.

Please note that before two of our delivery officers will proceed to xxx for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of 450€ EUR( Four hundred and Fifty Euros) to enable us settle for Turkish tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges .

To avoid any delay in the delivery of your shipment you are to please make the payment to the information below and please not payment is to be made by western union money only , i repeat you are to make the payment by western union only transfer only here is a link to help you locate the closet western union agent near you : https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/track-transfer.html.

Firs Name : WALTER
Last name : LAWSON
City : Istanbul
Amount : 450 Euros
Payment mode , Western Union Only.

Yours in service
Mrs Lisa Mathew (c.s.o)
Phone: :+905394468853
Secured Courier Service Global/Continental Express.
http: / / http: / / easyship.comxa.com/
DESIRE TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!

erikscot65@outlook.com - Tinder

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

Thanks to your web page ScamSurvivors.Com I have just found out that I am about to be cheated by this guy. The one known as nobbleme11@gmail.com is also ERIK DANIEL SCOT under erikscot65@outlook.com.

Some of the stolen pictures used in scam:

eric.PNG

eric1.PNG

eric2.PNG

eric3.PNG

eric4.PNG

eric5.PNG

eric6.PNG

eric7.PNG

eric8.PNG

eric9.PNG

eric10.PNG

Re: erikscot65@outlook.com

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:46 pm

The victim met the scammer on Tinder.

Emails:

September 13, 2017:

Hola princesa ,

Aprecio su esfuerzo respondiendo a mi llamada para la amistad. Mi nombre es Erik Daniel Scot. Soy viudo y no tengo hijos. Soy originario de España, pero nací y crecí en América, soy un ingeniero marítimo que trabaja con la compañía naviera Cosco. Actualmente soy el ingeniero jefe. Como jefe de ingeniería naval a bordo del buque, trabajo de cerca con el capitán, de vez en cuando con el mismo rango, para asegurar que el aspecto físico del buque esté completamente bajo control. Un trabajo desafiante que debo decir y soy apasionado sobre mi trabajo y mis contribuciones. También uso la oportunidad de dar mi trabajo para participar en algún otro negocio como el suministro de aceite de palma de Asia a América del Sur.

Debo decir que me alegré la primera vez que entré en contacto con usted. Estaba muy claro para mí que estamos buscando lo mismo. Es por eso que he decidido comunicarse con ustedes con cada nivel de seriedad y entusiasmo por tenerlos cerca de mis emociones.

Soy una persona sencilla que disfruta de cosas simples como ir a ver una película, salir con amigos y leer. Lo que más me molesta es la deshonestidad y la gente desordenada. Estoy aquí, con la esperanza de encontrar a alguien para pasar el resto de mi vida con, sé que estoy listo para establecerse, construirme una familia con amor y comprensión. Sé que esta es una manera poco ortodoxa de encontrar un socio, pero. Es el siglo 21, todo va bien? Espero que esto sea una introducción lo suficientemente buena por ahora. Gracias de nuevo, espero leer de usted. Puedes hablar ingles ?

Ahora es tu turno de hablarme de ti, de lo que haces para vivir? tus gustos y disgustos y cualquier cosa que te guste compartir con alguien que quiera ser un amigo.

Espero que tengas un día maravilloso .

Erik.

/
Hello Princess ,

I appreciate your effort by responding to my call for friendship. My name is Erik Daniel Scot. I am a widower and I have no children. I am originally from Spain, but I was born and raised in America, I am a maritime engineer who works with the shipping company Cosco. I am currently the chief engineer. As head of naval engineering on board the ship, I work closely with the captain, from time to time with the same rank, to ensure that the physical appearance of the ship is completely under control. A challenging job that I must say and I am passionate about my work and my contributions. I also use the opportunity to give my work to participate in some other business as the supply of palm oil from Asia to South America.

I must say I was glad the first time I contacted you. It was very clear to me that we are looking for the same thing. That is why I have decided to communicate with you with every level of seriousness and enthusiasm to have them close to my emotions.

I am a simple person who enjoys simple things like going to see a movie, going out with friends and reading. What bothers me most is dishonesty and disorderly people. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I'm ready to settle down, build a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way of finding a partner, but. It's the 21st century, is everything going well? I hope this is a good enough introduction for now. Thanks again, I hope to read from you. Can you speak English ?

Now is it your turn to tell me about yourself, what you do to live? your likes and dislikes and anything you like to share with someone who wants to be a friend.

I hope you have a wonderful day .

Erik.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:49 pm

September 15, 2017:

Hello xxx ,

Am very glad to hear from you . It really gives me joy knowing a little more about you , I believe conversation is really important in getting to know each other . I turned 54 years on the 6th of May this year ! I think age , distance and language doesn't matter between two people who wants to be together . Communication is extremely important . Communication based on trust , honesty and sincerity is the foundation of every serious relationship .

My life has been really kind of boring in the past 6 years . Its really wonderful to see myself moving on and trying to be happy again . We are currently in Laccadive Sea Long . /Lat 7 . 292 561 , 73 . 541 780 . A few thousand miles away from India . We appear very close to each other on Tinder because the GPS option in my phone has not synchronized because of the sea wave and recently we found out that mobile phones use high frequency wavelength which is detectable by sea pirates which could put the life of the crew members at risk . Therefore , a few hours ago , our mobile phones was collected because of this security reason .

Since the sudden death of my wife , I felt as if the world had fallen apart . For a long time after her death I kept my life very small - work , home , very little socializing and definitely no dating , I just wasn't ready .

It took me a long time to get through those dark days after her death - I never thought I can ever get over something like that . Instead I had to go through it and feel the pain so that I can eventually heal the spirit but after a while I realized that if I tried to keep my life small and safe so I wouldn't get hurt , I was also cutting myself off from feeling any joy again because joy and pain are two sides of the same coin .

So , gradually I allowed myself to emerge back into the real world again and here I am , my first attempt at online dating ! I've lurked on here for a while , but am now ready to meet new people . I have not been here for long , I believe in live and let live .

Cosco is a Chinese company . I was born in the States and I live in Spain Madrid but have only lived there for two months before I went to the sea , I love going to the beach to listen to waves and I love viewing the mountain and I also love watching movies and reading as well apart from business . My favourite Hot Spots is NYC , Chicago , San Francisco , San Diego , Nashville , South Beach , San Antonio , Italian Islands . I like Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Movies/Videos , Shopping/Antiques , Travel/Sightseeing . My favourite Sports and exercise is Bowling , Football , Golf , Soccer , Swimming . I Exercise 3-4 times per week . I am 175cm and I weigh 80 kg . I don't smoke But I Drink occasionally and I don't have problem with smoker's .

I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relationship . I am not looking for fun . A real partner whom I would respect , love and pamper . When my time will come , I wouldn't choose any where else rather than being with her and if God forbid , her time comes , she will leave behind a lot of happy and loving memories that I would cherish till my time comes and I join her .

I see you as a matured woman with a unique look and also a kind of fun to be around . I long for a kind hearted , caring and loving woman whom I will live with for the rest of my days if things work out smoothly . . . I don't really know what you are searching for but in case you are after a relationship that will last forever , maybe we should give each other a chance in our life to see if we are compatible but please be informed that I would not have much time to meet and chat with you online all time cause am always busy but I will devote the little time I have to know more about you .

So let me know what you think . . . you can always write me on the email .

Erik .

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:51 pm

September 17, 2017:

Hi xxx ,

How was your day ? Hope you had a lovely day . I really enjoyed reading your mail daily , Am getting used to it now . A little more about myself . Attached is a photo of me about 6 years ago and photos from last year! My late wife died of Pancreatic Cancer while I was on a business trip and her family blames me for it and swore never to have anything to do with me !

Well to begin with I'm spontaneous , I like to make people laugh and enjoy them self I'm outgoing witty and fun to be around with , I have a good sense of humour and am non judgemental and I take people for what they are . I love all beauteous things , I seek and adore them ; God hath no better praise and man in his hasty days Is honoured for them .

I respect people not because of their age but by the way they think and the way they act and ability to handle serious issues . I like adventuring and knowing more about things that happen around me . I have love for good people and those who see equality in one another . OK maybe I am boring you with my story , I will seek your permission before telling you more about me so that I won't bore you at all . Sorry to add this , I like eating good food .

If things work out between us , I can come down there and see you . My dear all I want is just for you to be honest to me . Am ready to go anywhere to be with the woman I love . I chose to be alone after the death of my wife because I was not really ready for any relationship and now I think the time is right . I think we all were born alone and a relationship working out is in our own hands , If we chose to make it work out it will and if we chose not to be serious about it , It's still our decision . No one could have given a better answer than yours on the topic of the role of a wife in a marriage . To cut the whole story short , a wife should be your playmate , she should be able to stand beside her husband and not above or under him .

I really wanted to be open with you about what I want because I wouldn't like to be in contact with you and many other people at the same time , Am a straight forward person who believe in monogamy . I like treating people the same way I wish to be treated , So is either we are in or we are not to avoid either party been hurt at the end . Am too emotional and communicating with many people online without a special one might complicate issues at the long run for me or the other person involved and end up portraying me like what am not .

True love exist in the mind , true love is not physical , its not financial , its extraordinary . Its heavenly . Love can also vary by degrees: some couples feel deeply intense and passionate , while others appreciate one another for intellectual reasons or admire one another's ambition , dedication , or creativity . Its left for us to find what will drive us . Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself . People deserve a second chance . If you don’t believe in yourself , nobody will .

The most important part of every relationship is the vow to stay together and the dedication of the partners in achieving their goals and supporting each other's dreams , sex is also a significant part and shouldn't be ignored .

I guess you really understand what am driving at ? The choice is yours !
Let me know what you think .

Sincerely Yours .

Erik .

eric.PNG

The other pictures received with the email are already posted here.
Post a reply