Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nobbleme11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nobbleme11@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#15586]

What name did the scammer use?*: Talon Yandel
Scammer's email address if you have it.: nobbleme11@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 55
Scammer's Skype username . .*: don´t know
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Talon Yandel
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Tinder
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: whatsapp
How much money did they demand?: around 900 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : http:/ /easyship.comxa.com
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Turkey
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: IMG_1774.JPG
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: just received the mail today about a parcel he needs to send to me because he is on high sea and the pirates are blocking the seaway--he´s afraid to loose his money and know he needs me to pay the taxes and costs for the parcel to arrive from turkey
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: he´s telling you a heartbreaking storie about that he lost his parents really earla and then even his wife from cancer.heßs got no relatives .and he wants to marry you and be together with you forever.he´s got enought money for make a beautiful life and this is his last trip as a n engineer on high sea and after that he is retiring.
Attachments
IMG_1774.JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: nobbleme11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Emails the scammer sent:

On 27.12.2016 Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello love is me Talon just want to see if the email went through if yes please do write back to me on it so i can write you more how much i love you and how much you mean the world to me.

Subject: Re: From your darling Talon to my One and only lovely , darling xxx
Date: 28. December 2016

My Dearest xxx,

How are you doing my darling, my love thanks for taking your time to write to me, i am happy to know the email worked perfectly well and how was your night, why i decided to also write to you here is because over on whats app i cant write long letters and express my feelings more to you when i am free , because is so hard to type over there, hope you understand , and don't worry i will be writing to you lovely emails here once a day and telling you how much and how i truly feel from the debt of my heart.my darling the way you are feeling that's what is happening to me too.

Thanks my love for telling me how you truly feel and not hiding it from me because i feel this same way for you too and i cant hide the feelings i love you so much honey, i wish you could be here with me now i so much want you by my side now i know we will be together soon honey, this i know , i love you so much from the debt of my heart.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.

My love i want you to know that my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.take good care of yourself and write back to me soon on the email when you can love you so much and forever.

Yours and Only,
Sweet love,
Talon.

Date: 29. December 2016

Hello My Darling xxx,

Good morning honey , how are you doing and how was your night hope you had a lovely night rest , how is your day going over there , hope you are having fun as all my thoughts are of you , i am so much missing you and wishing i could be there with you now in your arms and tell you how much i love you and how much i want to spend the rest of my life with you , as you mean the world to me , thanks for making my life so beautiful you are all to me my angel .you write so beautiful when i was reading my heart is always filled with joy and happiness i am so much in love with you and i don't know what i will do without you in my life thanks for coming into my life , i so much love you and want you so much, than you can imagine, my love even when i don't write to you on time my thoughts are always of you, i will never let you go.

My love just as you are feeling that's how you are making me feel so happy too , you mean so much to me i don't know what i will do without you in my life , you are in my heart and you are making my heart beat and ache too, you are in my head , i am happy i am feeling this way because i know i am with the right person you my darling you are the right one for me.Honey thanks for the lovely picture look at that beautiful eyes waiting for me to coma ad stare at and those lovely lips needing my tender sweet kiss , please wait for me honey i will be with you soon.

My love will will be together soon , this i want you to know and my love i also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.have a lovely and blessed day ahead.write back to me soon when you can.

Yours and Only,
In Love ,
Talon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Date: 30. December 2016

Hello My Lovely Honey xxx,

How are you doing my heart beat,how has your day been and how is your health hope you are better honey as i am missing you and thinking about you so much, thanks for the reply from you on the email thanks for the love and being so caring for me so unconditionally , i love you so much my darling ,you write so beautiful your email makes my heart, soul and mind so relaxed, it brings so much joy and happiness to my life , you are God sent to me what will i ever do without you in my life i love you so much more than anything and my love for you grows stronger and more stronger with each passing day , you are the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with tell me more about your country how is life there, as you know i have never been there for a visit and i will be coming to visit you real soon after this trip of mine to Australia, tell me more about life there , i love you so much darling .

My love i promise to always tell you the truth as i am already doing now and i promise to always love you forever , please don't ever doubt my love for you and darling i will never hurt you i promise to love you for the rest of my life and nothing can ever change this love of ours,and honey here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you.

Honey i love you so much and i want you to know that however far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star.i want you to know that you are not the only one finding yourself talking in spirit its happening to me too i feel is just the connection between us this love of ours is just too strong and simply unbreakable, thanks for sharing the gift with me , is so beautiful i have my own Christmas gift for you too when i come i will give it to you

Baby i want you to know that ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way.take good care of yourself my love and write back to me soon when you can i love you so much , you are my heart desire .

Yours and Only,
In Love,
Sweet Hugs and Kisses ,
Talon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:41 pm

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017, Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Darling xxx,

Good Morning my love,how are you doing honey and how was your night thanks for the reply from you here on the email i am so happy to have gotten a reply from you ,honey on this new year all our dreams and heart desire will come true and i want to assure you i will love you so much and forever,darling i am so sorry for the late response and sorry i did not write to you earlier, i was so busy with work and i hard little time to rest, i will be going back to work, how are you darling and whats your plan for today?,my darling being with you anywhere in the world is what i want so much thanks for the email once more i totally understood all you wrote, you are my love , my life and my everything, i want to also say thanks for being there for me and coming into my life 2016 and ttanks also for being in my 2017 you are a blessing to me i love you so much.

My love, i am just so much in love with you and for you i am ready to do anything with you i want to be with forever love care and cherish with all my life , you have brought so much joy and happiness to my life please don't hurt me because you are the last woman i want to ever love and i want to also spend the rest of my life with , my love i want you to know that faith has already brought also together so my love it now depends on us to do the right thing and love each other forever i know we are going to make the right decision together nothing is going to end or stop this love which we are having between each other we are made for each other nothing is ever going to change this love or stop it you are mine as i am yours and we are for each other forever, you have a lovely and golden heart (...),my darling you will have me soon i will be with you sooner than you expect, you mean the world to me.

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

Honey, you are mine to show concern for always , Honey if our love was a fairy tale i will just fly with wings and come to be with you always every night , i know i might not be with you physically for now but i want you to know if you look deep down into your heart you will see i am always with you in your heart , as you are always with me,all day and night will be together,well this love of ours has no ending, my love i am so thankful for the love we are sharing , you are a life giver you have given so much love into my life, you have brought so much happiness to my life you, you are my hero , you are sent from heaven to change me , you are my angel , you are so special in my life, all i can do everyday of my life is to always make you happy i love you so much and i want you forever in my life you mean all to me , please honey don't leave me and don't ever doubt my love for you, as my love for you has no ending .

My love i want you to know that just last night i was having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you ,kissing you ,just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this ,i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.

My baby,Have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.write back to me soon when you can i love you so much and forever ...

Hug and Kisses
So much In Love ,
Talon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:41 pm

On 02.01.2017, Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Darling xxx,

Good day love how are you doing and how has your day been so far hope you are having a good day tell me about it i am missing you so much hope,thanks for the reply from you on the email honey you write so beautiful, thanks for the lovely reply darling , i love you so much more and more each passing day you mean so much to me,my love thanks for the care and don't worry i will take good care of myself i promise you this honey,my love i am giving you my word and i promise you i will hold you and never let you go and everything will be okay darling i love you so much, my love lying to you is what i will never do i love you fro the debt of my heart and with everything i have i love and trust you with, how i wish i could be there with you now to help you,my love don't worry we are going to be together real soon and we can talk about everything and talk more about our future , because i want you forever in my life and honey i want you to be everything to me , my sister , my wife , my lover , my mother and best friend , all this i want you to be for me, i miss you too and i want to touch feel and hold you also darling what will i do without you in my life, i feel this same way for you, we are meant for each other love you so much honey.

My darling remember... love is the link that holds two hearts together.While many a soul are unhappy with love, no one is ever happy without it. My love , you are an angel and I but a mere mortal. We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance my princess.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will, until the day I die.

You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.What do I get from Loving You? When I'm in your arms my whole world is just right. Hand in hand, heart to heart; my love for you will never part.The depth of your love and the sweetness of your kiss feeds my soul.Every moment spent with you is every one of my dreams coming true.take good care of yourself and write back to me soon when you can love you so much my darling .

Yours and Only,
Truly in Love ,
Talon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:42 pm

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017, Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Lovely xxx,

Good evening love and how are you doing and how was your night hope you had a lovely night rest and how has your day been tell me about it darling, i love you so much honey .

My love how i wish i could be there with you now to hold you kiss you and tell you how much i love you, i am missing you so much and thinking about you all the time thanks for the love and care which you have for me , thanks for being there for me , you mean the world to me , what will i do without you , i always say this word to you because you mean so much to me .

My love i understand all you wrote on the email , don't worry all will be okay, all our dreams will come to reality soon i promise you this , all you want and desire you will get i promise this to you honey i love you so much and i don't know what i will do without you in my life, your words are gift , my love you write to me so beautiful you have so much made my life beautiful , i am lucky and i am glad to know that you will so much more to me than what i could imagine , that's so sweet and lovely of you,my love i am going to be all for you too and so much more, i am going to be yours and yours alone forever .

My love what can i tell more about me OK i will try to say somethings more as its entering my head now ,to tell you more about me , i had a normal childhood and a lovely one even if my parents left me early , i lost my dad and mom when i was young i don't like talking about it , i was raised by a Forster parent who took me as their own and they had no child so i was their kids , all i am today was because of them they made me become this great man i am today, they are both dead now , my real parent had just me i was their only child and there are no relatives of mine which i know , so i am only alone with you and my darling jasper,as you know i was once married but 2011 i lost my wife to cancer she was a lovely woman i missed her some much but life has to go on and now i have found some one so special which is you, i am just a normal person who wants to be love and pour out more love , my darling when i am with you , i want you to learn more about me in person yourself that way you will know me better as i will know you more better, as i have already told you i am going to retire after this trip of mine to Australia i so much want to have time for you and my own self and also i will think of a perfect business to invest in and i know together we will do better, i love you so much homey never forget this.

My darling If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you, also love standing together side by side there is nothing in this world we can't conquer when it's just you and I.Love will lead to you all your dreams.With hands and hearts together lets celebrate the joy of finding each other my love.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy. I truly feel blessed that you have come into my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me now.take good care of yourself and write back to me soon when you can love you so much .

Yours and Only,
In Love ,
Talon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 pm

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017, Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Lovely and Darling xxx,

Good day love and how are you doing and how is your day going over there and thanks for the reply once more from you here on the email , i am missing you so much much my heart beat what will i do without you in my life you mean the world to me honey,darling never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

My love my days on the ship are just the same each passing day and yes you are right i am going to miss my job here but i have to go, well when i am not working in the engine room i am either on my cabin or at the bar with crew members and we are having fun, but i am always thinking about you , all the time , my love yes i miss my late wife but life has to go on and now i have found something so special you my darling and you i am going to keep for the rest of my life .

My love , i ask myself where have you been all this while because you are the perfect one for me , you make my life so beautiful , i am so going crazy for you and with you i want to spend the rest of my life with,i am so confident and such this feeling and love of ours will surely last forever,you feel the same way as i do , i want some one i can spend the rest of my life with and in you i have found all this,all your dreams and mine will surely come to past, we are meant for each other.

My love i promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity.We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance my princess.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will, until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see.

With Love,
Talon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017, Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear Wife xxx,

Hello love how are you doing and how has your day been tell me about it love and my love i am so sorry for the late response , we where having some little difficulty with the ship at the engine room that's why i could not write to you on time, keep me in your prayers and i just pray the situation we are able to contain it so it does not lead to a bigger problem, i cant wait to be with you soon i love you so much , and my love we are currently approaching the Indian ocean the time different between us, we are currently ahead of you over here on sea the time here is 14:32 PM Thursday afternoon and yours is xxx , from the time this email was sent to you, as we are currently at the Laccadive sea approaching the India ocean.

My love i love you so much as you love me and when i get to Australia i will be coming to visit you is a promise i have made and i must fulfill i love you and nothing will be able to change the love which i have for you,just as i am on the pictures that's i am also when you will be with me , i promise to be loving and caring not can ever change that i love you so much honey more than you can ever imagine , don't worry i will be with you soon and i promise to love you forever i am never going to hurt you, please don't hurt me either , i think i am more in love with you than you are with me, i am crazy for you.in about 3weeks i will be in xxx (victim's country) and then the world will see love has no boundaries.

Honey i know you may be surprised at the beginning of the email that i called you my dear wife , yes my love that's what you are to me my dear wife i cant wait to come over to xxx and ask you to marry me i am so much in love with you and i want to be with you forever i love you so much more than anything and my love tell me about life over there in your country as i have never been there and my love i want you to know that i will be coming to visit you soon in less than a month or at least three weeks time i should be coming to visit you, so i was wondering and it promoted me to ask my love when i come to visit you real soon, so honey when i come will you want me to stay in your house or will you want me to stay in a hotel , if you want me to stay in a hotel please look for the best hotel close to you and help me make reservation i will let you know when i am coming so you can make reservation for me i love you so much and i cant wait to be with you.

My love , i have thought of the perfect gift to get for you when i get to Australia , when you see the gift i am so sure you will like it.

Honey thanks for the email once more i love you so much my angel, i hope when i come to visit you , you will take me out on a tour,i miss you more and more each passing day , you don't know what you have done to me i miss you like crazy i miss you my baby, i want to be with you, me and you sitting together on the couch and watching TV together , there is something you have done to me and you give to me no one can give to me , no one can love me that way, i love you so much honey .

My love all of my life i have be waiting and praying for God to send to me the right woman but here we are today he has given you to me i love you so much,i don't know the words to say anymore but i want you to know i love you , i cant be without you baby,i want you to know that this love of ours is so unbreakable , the way you feel my sense , the way you write to me , the way you love me so unconditionally , it makes me lose my defense, you are all i ever needed to fall in love again, i am so much in love with you, every little piece of you is just so right, you are the puzzle of my heart , thanks for making me fallen so much deep in love again.

My love i want you to know that i may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving you.Let no one who loves be unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.""It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with YOU that makes me happy. For an instant, love can transform the world."have a lovely day ahead and take good care of yourself i want you to know there is someone here so much deep in love with you and want to be with you forever .i love you so much my dear wife.

Yours and Only,
In Love ,
Husband to Be,
Talon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:48 pm

On 06.01.2017 Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello baby,how are you doing today?i hope this mail finds you in a good condition?thanks for your mail,am sorry if my mail came late as we were having a minor problem with our ship,but we are still working very hard in the engine room..you mean everything to me darling and i am ready to do anything for you and i think i will be spending close two weeks with you when i come to visit you over there in xxx and then we can talk about our future as one thing i am sure about we will make the right decision about our future together and i know we are going to be together forever.Thanks love for welcoming me to your home , i will stay any where you want me to stay you don't have to worry about standard as far i am with you i am okay that's whats matters, you are my everything, my love you should think of what to get for me surprise me with a gift i want it to be a surprise darling .

My love,we will arrive Australia soon in less than 2 weeks time,but i personally will be spending 4 days over there,because of my new business i am planing to do immediately after this journey,I will be getting retired after this trip,i want to settle down and start a new life with you,with this i will also have more time to spend with the woman that make me so happy which is you ,after i get retired i already have a contract with a company in Mexico to supply metal oil in drums,that is why i will be spending 4 days in Australia to see if i can be able to buy these oil over there,i will love to come to your country to come and meet you when we arrive Australia,after the 5th day in Australia,i will buy my flight ticket and send to you so you know when to come and pick me up at the airport,do you know how far it is from Australia to xxx? well i will always keep you updated till will arrive Australia,this is why we have to also keep in contact with each other,how far is your house from the airport? any way i will be with you soon baby..for now i have to go back for working now,see you later..love you...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 pm

On 07.01.2017 Nobble Me <nobbleme11@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dearest xxx,

We are already two in one flesh.How are you today my love.Baby I love you so much sincerely from my heart.!..Thanks for your mail again,i understand all you wrote and i cant wait to be with you soon ,my love you don't have to be scared we are meant for each other and nothing can change that and how is your health now please be strong for me, my love about the gift i want to get for you when you get this gift you will love it because i know it will be the best gift it will be a bond for us and also my darling this two weeks i am coming to stay is for you and i to make the best decision for our future, and for you to feel and touch me and i also and to tell you how much i love you and how much i want you for the rest of my life, i might even change my mind in xxx and stay with you one month or more .i will let you know the exact date and flight i will take to xxx, since we will be meeting there first i know we will have a great time together, my love don't worry i am okay with what ever decision you make i will stay in the hotel, you don't have to be worried i know how you feel but one thing i want you to know that everything will work out fine i love you so much honey and also when we are together after my retirement i am going to go into business we will both think together the best business empire to build together , i have made so much money for us, we are so made for each other.i am used to you , everything about you and your life is joy to me i am not annoyed about anything i love you so much ,(...).

Honey please pray for me and the crew members. We are now at the Indian ocean near TURTLE ISLAND and suddenly our ship have Developed a major problem and we are now moving at a very Slow pace.

Baby you know what, when true love comes, it is like flying upon wings above all else on the ground. Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays engraved,like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

Love is bliss,It's not found in a book, or even in a movie, if you open your eyes and open your arms you will find me in front of you. I want to let you know today that there may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose and that is you. It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do. If you ever doubt my love for you, just put your ear to my heart and listen, it's calling your name.i love you so so much dear...baby,i have to go now for working,we have lot to do in the brain box of the ship!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.