Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bryan Phillip (bryanphillip10@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bryan Phillip (bryanphillip10@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 pm

From flirt box: Wantsomeluv (50) from USA, Brooklyn Navy Ya, New York, Brooklyn

Spam:
Hello and how are you doing...I'm Bryan, from NY....51yrs single with no kid but love to be around kids....I am here to look for something serious and something more matured, I think i am interested in knowing and meeting you in person....because my heart truly goes for you and i know what i want from a woman...i will like to get something serious with you, but first we have to be friends before becoming lovers to see how far it goes from there.....If you wish to know more about me, just like i care to know about you too...don't hesitate to ask or you can forward all your response to my private email address on bryanphillip10@yahoo.com.....you can as well use that same ID to get me through my yahoo messenger...cos I'm online now on messenger... waiting to hear from you.... Regards

Email:
hello and tnx for the swift response....I have added ur hotmail to my msn and will be waiting for u to accept it so we can chat better

93.186.23.87 United Kingdom
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Bryan Phillip (bryanphillip10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

On twilightwap.com
HELL PRETTY Message: Hello and how are you doing? My name is Bryan Phillip from NY. 50 yrs... single with no kid but love to be around kids... Im new to this online dating and EB entirely.. I think I'm interested in knowing and meeting you in person... Please email me direct in my private me or you can add me on (bryanphillip10@yahoo.com so we can chat cos im online now on * +

The email adress was reported for scam activity on Tagged in 2010:
Bryan P
Hello and how are you doing?My name is Bryan Phillip from NY,49yrs
...single with no kid but love to be arround kids....Im new to this
online dating entirely,just scrolling and surfing...there is i saw ur
pic and maybe profile.....I think im interested in knowing and meeting
you in person....Please email me direct on my private mail on
(bryanphillip10@yahoo.com) or you can add me on
bryanphillip10@yahoo.com, so we can chat cos im online now on yahoo
messenger.

Picture used:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

collinsbrown7051@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Same gallery:

Email address: collinsbrown7051@yahoo.com
IP: 41.203.64.128, Lagos Nigeria

Hi Dear,

what a Lovely profile and a nice smile you got here on face book, How are you doing today and i must say a big sorry communicating to you through this way? I hope you had a nice day? My name is Collins Brown. I will like to know more about you, I am an Oil Engineer, i am widowed with a son now. I am 50 years of age and i like to swim,taking a walk by the beach,hiking, camping, traveling, reading,i do enjoy dancing as well. most times i do volunteering.

More about my job and my family,I lost my wife 10 years ago, I have a son and he is in the boarding school in Atlanta Georgia. I am presently doing a contract with Exxon Mobile at the Ocean Guardian Rig In Falkland Island.supervision under the OPEC Nations... I am working in the oil Rigs here and it quite a wonderful experience working here for the first time . I do like to know more about you. Tell me your hobbies and what you do for fun.

Please do write me back through my email on yahoo, collinsbrown7051@yaho o.com For i will love to hear from you soon.
Love and Care

Collins.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

osmond_1968@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Email address: osmond_1968@yahoo.com
IP 41.206.27.171, Aba, Nigeria

Pretends to be "civil engineer" living in Metairie, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, USA

I am single and searching for a real soul mate..i am new on this site i dont really know on how to upload my pictures, i guess the best for you to do now is just for you to send me a mail to my private email id below so that i can send you copies of my pics to let you know oh you are talking to ..I am an gorgeous simple person, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart, I have not found someone like that in My life, every time I think I can open up something happens.I am determined to make this year Drama Free, and go with the flow, so far so good, I have enjoyed this year!!!, I spend a lot of time at the ocean, my favorite place to be, I love spending quiet nights at home or going out for a nice dinner, I like the movies, concerts, reading, spending time with family and friends.

How are you doing today?i hope you day was not stressful at all cos mine was lovely as i was busy thinking of you...
I guess i must let you know that am not presently in the United states but am in Africa where i work as an engineer and it will be really nice to come and visit you over there in (your country)..i will love for you to tell me if you have ever been married or if you have any children or relatives.
My Dad is late while my mum live i bulgaria i was born in the united states but i grew up in bulgaria.....i have told my daughter about you and she said she will like to talk to you and i assured her that she will get to meet with you soon....I'm on here to get to meet with that special woman and i really know that you can be that lovely one i have been searching for after i lost my wife,i need a loving,caring,kind and undestanding woman to spend the rest of my life with and i know it's you xxxxx.
Have you ever been to Africa?is a very nice experience over here but i love it when am with the woman i love so am willing to relocate to be with the woman i love....it will be nice if we get to talk more so we can know aech other very well...i guess i will say good bye for now till we talk again..
i care
Osmond

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: osmond_1968@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

On MySpace,
Pelly Range - private profile
Male, 46, LAGOS, calaba, Nigeria

On BlackPlanet,
osmondcares - no picture
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Aquarius
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby scammed1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm

I have recently start chatting with a Raymond Dogan raymonddogan1967@yahoo.com He claims to be from Greece, wife and second child died, has a 14 year old daughter "Glory". He is currently working in Cambodia as a Civil Engineer, but suppose to be moving to my home city in Canada - I of course, have received all of the pictures listed above, and thanks to your website, I was able to stop this after just a week. He never got to ask me to money or anything else, I stopped all contact yesterday and have blocked him from everything!

I have many emails from him, I haven't posted any of them as they are all similar to those previously posted by others!

Good luck out there peeps, be safe!!!
scammed1
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Welcome to SS, scammed1. I'm glad that you caught on about your scammer.
The thing is, your guy may not be the same scammer as the one reported here. Scammers will steal and use the same pictures as others and some share galleries with other scammers. You emails, headers, and other information CAN help more victims, if you take the time to post them here.

Post his first email with email headers headers, and any other emails that contain details that he told you.
Read this post if you do not know how to find them.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50

Where did you meet him? What website? What is his profile name there?
Did he chat on yahoo or something else? Which chat and exact name did he use there?
Did he give you his phone number(s?) What are they?

Thanks for posting more details to help warn others. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.