Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benson0146@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

benson0146@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 5:41 pm

On datemefree:

Hi Pretty,
How are you doing today? My name is benson as you can see on my profile, and i am new on this network,I hope you get this email and it finds you well.. I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted just could not get my eyes off it,so i decided to leave you a short note,i am sure you do not need a mirror to tell you how pretty and attractive you are,i would be doubting if you were single if your profile had not said so,how about we talk and get to know each other?I am a single parent with a 7years old daughter,i have had her since she was little and I'm proud to be her father,and now i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with,including adventure and laughter.. I'm a gentle heated man, I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being ..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been divorced for about 4years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love..As you can see in my profile I'm into construction and right now I'm presently in the west Africa Nigeria execute a contract... the contract that i am executing here is a very large one, I will be coming back home in a couple of weeks time. I plan on getting back home to someone interesting who is ready for love, my dream woman. I believe the time that i will be spending down here will help us to get to know more about each other.. And maybe we could plan on meeting when i get back home.. I am not sure how often i can get on here but i do check my e-mail very often,if you would like to give me a chance to be your friend, You can IM me benson0146 .. email me to benson0146@yahoo.com or Even if it just to say Hi .... I will write

Profile elements:

benson000
- 46 y/o male
- los aglenes, USA
- English, English, English
- reading
- Have 1 children

Sex male
Children 1
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1965 - June - 18
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education College student
Income $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 60
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

Tracking report:

To benson0146@yahoo.com
Opened 14-May-12 at 6:17:11 PM (GMT +1:00) - 1days 21hour 57min 17sec after sending
Location Not found (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.139.121.22
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0

Originating IP: 41.139.121.22
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: benson0146@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Other online profiles:

On Person,
jose
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City
Distance: N/A
Last login: Apr 21, 2012, 22:50

benson.jpeg
benson.jpeg (16.35 KiB) Viewed 2601 times

On mig ente,
benson000 - no picture
Sex: Male
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: White
Zodiac: Aries
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.