Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daniel Bloggs <dan_blog1967@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Daniel Bloggs <dan_blog1967@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 am

Contact on 4pp l:

Hi,
How are you doing today? Glad to read from you, after going through your Portrait I realized we both seems to have alot in common... I read your profile and would definitely like to talk with you and hopefully meet you sometime in the nearest future. Lets start and getting to know one another, the journey of one thousand miles starts with a step, who knows may be we are really match. Your profile leaves me to believe that you are looking for some of the same things that I am also looking for, Could be a match. Oh yeah, I am not into games and looking for something with solid potential and someone with a great personalities.My name in Daniel Bloggs and am 44years old,i work with the US Army,presently on a peace mission in Kabul,Afghanistan.i have a son named john and lost wife to a car accident 5years ago..
Moreover, to me age is nothing rather a mere figure or number, also distance isn't a barrier in meeting the right person for you, what really matter is being honest, loyal and trustful to that special person. If you would like to learn more about me, please feel free to email me at my personal address "dan_blog1967@yahoo.com" and it's the same as my messenger service..I Hope to read back from you sometimes soon. Take good care of yourself for me .

Cares,

Profile elements:
military_man
seeking lifetime soulmate.....
I am a:Man
Birthday:13.06.1967
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
hmmm...Am a open minded man,God fearing and believes and have time for ni shit...

Second contact on site:

thanks for the reply up here and the email as well,have added you and will love to have a good chat soonest with you .....nice meeting you...you can add me too on dan_blog1967@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Daniel Bloggs <dan_blog1967@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

Email:

Hello! How are you doing? I would like to meet someone to share life's ups and downs with. I'm not looking for someone who is just like me, that would get boring. And I kinda think opposites attract. I'm attracted to men that are smart, confident, interesting, and have a sense of humor. Being able to discuss a wide variety of topics is important. And of course, the chemistry has to be there. I like to set goals and work towards them. I'm looking for a relationship where we support each other's interests and passions and help each other grow. I'm just a little independent, but I think I have alot to give. I like to surround myself with positive people who face things head on. I've been blessed with an awesome daughter who happen to live with me sometimes. My life is rich with hobbies and interests, but I'm missing someone special to share it all with.I am honest, loyal, positive minded, passionate, and conscientious. Thanks for reading my profile. I'd love to hear from you. And I hope you find what you're looking for.

Header:

Received: from [41.155.90.192]
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.90.192
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

The avatar picture is stolen from one real Facebook profile, Pam S.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.