Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mikebenson50@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mikebenson50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 am

Contact on Wayn:

Hello how are you doing today i like your profile and i hope we can be a good friends,what is your email id,so that we can know each other thanks..

Profile elements:

username mikebenson65522
Mike Benson, 41 year-old English male, currently in London, England..

Email:

Hello dear,
I really want to say a big thank you to you for accepting me as your friend, i appreciate it so much. how are you, how is life, hope life is treating you fairly?. I was thrilled to writting you immediately i requested for your Email ID in that site, thanks for giving me such priviledge. I dont know where to start from but i will definately start from somewhere. sometimes in life you begin to think that you can deal with relationships for what they depicts because of the way and manner we human abuse it but then i strongly believe that some special once still exists. Friendship they say is like a game, some win while some loss but the question still remains "Where is fate driving me to", Is it to that special person or otherwise. But my instinct tells me that am going to find that special one soon.
Let me start by introducing myself, am Mike Benson, i live in manchester city, am 6ft tall, single, hard working though am quiet but good looking too. I was born on the 16th day of july 1970 in London where i grew up and had my education. I work with a private firm my dad used to own before he passed on. Am despirately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue, the mother of my unborn children, my heart. Hope you understand how it feels to be in the plight of loneliness, even at my age i have not gotten what i ever wanted, a woman who would love me for who i really am. Am an easy going person, understanding, caring and truthful. Am a straight minded person but above all am too emotional. Well, that would be all for now, Hoping to hear from you soon. Do take proper care of yourself for me.
Regards...

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [60.54.30.90]
Subject: FROM MIKE

Originating IP: 60.54.30.90
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.