Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Phillips McCarthy <mccarthy_phillips@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Phillips McCarthy <mccarthy_phillips@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

On Badoo:

Hi xxx, hope you are doing great? Just Moved to Austria and would like to know more about you, I am single and seek a woman for marriage. Do you mind? You may write me at my email mccarthy_phillips@yahoo.com. Take care and have a great day ahead. Phillips.

Profile elements:

Phillips, 51, Vienna, Austria
Relationship: I'm in an open relationship
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 156cm (5'1''), 75kg (165lbs), muscular body.
Living: By myself
Children: Someday
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Socially
Education: Trade/Technical
Languages: English (Fluent)
Work: Contractor/Project Manager. I have a high income.

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your mail, I am glad reading from you.

I am Phillips MCcarthy, Architect from Toronto Canada, I am into construction, presently single and open to a serious relationship, I want love, true love, a woman that will love me and get same in return. I want a woman we can live the rest of my life with, A woman I can trust with my life all the time, some one that will never cheat on me even when i am not around. I travel alot based on my work but I do everything to give my family a good life.

Please tell about yourself and you may ask me whatever you want to know more..i will be happy to tell you. Please sincerity is all that matters to me.

I want your message.

Your new friend,
PM

Header:

Received: from [60.48.184.230]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 60.48.184.230
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Phillips McCarthy <mccarthy_phillips@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 am

Other online profiles:

On Facebook, Phillips McCarthy
Works at Architect
The profile was made at 11 January 2012.
A single white man with no kids. Looking for my second half, someone we could spend the rest of our lives together in love till eternity.

On Tagged, phillipsmccarthy
Phillips M
Tagline:The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
A simple, Loving, understanding man from a Small city of Lincoln in search of that Woman I have always dreamt of.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.