Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ksenia Sukhinova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

silu.svet@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Email:

Hi gentleman!Glad to meet you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Svitlana, I am thirty four y.old. I have no children and not married. How old are you? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to my message. name of the country where I live Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In my letter i send you my pics, i will also wait for your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, you can ignore this letter. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: silu.svet@yandex.com

With warm wishes, Svitlana.

Header:

Return-Path: <qqqs8fx9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [78.40.183.69])
From: Svitlanushok Svitlanushusya <qqqs8fx9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Svitlanushok Svitlanushusya <qqqs8fx9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Svitlanushok Svitlanushusya <qqqs8fx9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Darling
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 16:44:06
Message-ID: <20190323164409.7653.qqqs-fx-n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 78.40.183.69
Originating ISP: Masco Group Llc
City: Saïda
Country of Origin: Lebanon

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jiji.svetlanocha@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:11 pm

Email:

Aloha my great friendIt's interesting to get to know you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for a new relationship, i'm not looking for entertainment. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Svitlana, I am 34 years. I have no children and not married. How old are you? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to this letter. I am from a country called Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. In this letter i sent you my images, i will also wait for your pics, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, do not answer to this message. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a lady, and we will continue our pleasant communication.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: jiji.svetlanocha@yandex.com

With warm wishes, Svitlanushoka!

Header:

Return-Path: <higax6@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.65.117.5])
Reply-To: Svitlanchika Smile <higax6@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Svitlanchika Smile <higax6@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my great mate.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 06:55:46
Message-ID: <20190328065548.0382.higax-@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.65.117.5
Originating ISP: Pt Jembatan Citra Nusantara
City: Bantul
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

svitlana.imnais@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Email:

Hello gentleman!Glad to meet you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I have a beautiful name Svitlana, I'm thirty four years old. I am not married and have no children. What age are you? Even you're younger than me, you can respond to my letter. I was born in Ukraineand now I live here, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. In the letter i send you my pics, send your fotosto my email, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our pleasant communication.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: svitlana.imnais@yandex.com

With good wishes, Svitlanulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <t.y.fjmr@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.58.78])
Subject: Greetings my awesome pen-friend.
Reply-To: Svitlanushusya Girl <t.y.fjmr@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Svitlanushusya Girl <t.y.fjmr@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 04:07:21
Message-ID: <20190330040722.1406.t-y-fjmr@theia.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 113.161.58.78
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 26, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

svitlana.uilio@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37 am

Email:

Hello person,It's interesting to get to know you. You look great! I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Svitlana, I'm thirty four. I am not married and have no children. How old you are? If you're younger than me, you can answer to this message. I am from Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In the letter i send you my images, i will also wait for your fotos, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this letter. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a lady, and we will continue our pleasant communication.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: svitlana.uilio@yandex.com

With warm wishes, Svitlanushusya

Header:

Return-Path: <woodbird_kaori@mountain.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [79.112.58.4])
Subject: Good day person
From: Svitlanulenka Girl <woodbird_kaori@mountain.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Svitlanulenka Girl <woodbird_kaori@mountain.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Svitlanulenka Girl <woodbird_kaori@mountain.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 04:18:50
Message-ID: <20190330041852.3298.woodbird-kaori@mountain.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 79.112.58.4
Originating ISP: Rcs & Rds
City: Iasi
Country of Origin: Romania

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

svitlana.imnais@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Email:

Aloha my new friendGlad to meet you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need flirt. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Svitlana, I'm thirty-four y.old. I have no children and not married. How old you are? Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to this message. I am from a country called Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other will not be a big problem. In the letter i'm sending you my photo, please send me more fotos of you, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, please ignore this message. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: svitlana.imnais@yandex.com

With good and serious intentions, Svitlanusya!

Header:

Return-Path: <nono-leo@cello.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [111.125.119.88])
Reply-To: Svitlanka Pretty <nono-leo@cello.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Svitlanka Pretty <nono-leo@cello.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Darling,
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 14:19:00
Message-ID: <20190402141901.3175.nono-leo@cello.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 111.125.119.88
Originating ISP: Converge Ict Solutions Inc.
City: Abulalas
Country of Origin: Philippines

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 22, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.