Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

matt45hicks@aol.com - matt45hicks@aim.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

matt45hicks@aol.com - matt45hicks@aim.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 am

On datemefree:

Hi dear, It was so nice meeting someone here on datemefree dating service.. I like your profile...I have been busy with schedule for a while now, this is reason i haven\'t write you. But now I am done!!! Did you find any luck on here??.....I am someone who is in pursuit of something new/interesting to learn, some fun activity to engage in, some good taste to savor, some cool events/happenings to inspire, some like-minded company who want to exchange to share, and some unbeaten path to travel someone said Life without passion is unforgivable. I believe we should all strive to live to the fullest of each day and make the best of every moment, being at work, in any relationship, or being by ourselves. I am passionate about what I do and am well respected at my job. I work hard but I am not a workaholic; I believe there is so much more to work and we need to reward ourselves with after-work indulgence such as a nice movie, and most importantly, some quality time spent with a sweetheart. I believe a good relationship is a mutual-feeding process. Feeding food literally is very quintessential (imagine cooking a nice dinner for each other) but also feeding each other with whatever we can to make the other person a better person, with emotional support/love, physical comfort, new knowledge/suggestions, more confirmations and less criticism, in such a way, two people grow together and closer. You are adventurous, caring, strong but gentle at the same time, you love to give as much as to receive. You dont take yourself too seriously. You love to joke and tease but you think twice about what you say and you are very considerate for other people\'s feelings. You care about the poor and disadvantaged, basically what I look for in a woman is also what I am myself...... Please send me an e-mail if you are interested taking your time to getting to know me more better, and vice versa. Thanks for taking your time to read, and I look forward to hearing from you if you think we are a good match write me on my aol account(matt45hicks@aol.com). Be Safe, Matt

Profile elements:

Garden19632012
- 48 y/o male
- Garden City, USA
- English, German, English
- Engineer
- Have 1 children

Sex male
Children 1
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1963 - September - 3
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 45 - 65
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual

I am an handsome man with old fashion thing..Am God fearing, honest, caring and a lovable man.. I am also someone who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am someone who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner..

I am looking for a God fearing, lovable, honest and a caring heart woman, who know how to treat a man, i love the old fashionable thing.. I am loving for someone who can love me and me in return, someone who love to laugh with no reason.

Email:

Thaṇ̣̣ks for the reply, i would love to know more about you and what you do for fun, do you have any kids?? Family?? And what do you do for a living??
Matt

Header:

X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 35919-MOBILE
Received: from 217.212.230.37 >
X-Originating-IP: [217.212.230.37]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 64.12.224.197
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States

The tracked email was read on 217.212.230.37.
Region: N/A
City: N/A
Postal Code: N/A
Latitude/Longitude: 52.000000 / 20.000000
ISP: "TeliaSonera AB"
Organization: "Opera Software ASA"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: matt45hicks@aol.com - matt45hicks@aim.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:41 am

Hello xxx
I haven't heard from you, hope all is well with you??
Matt

Header:
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 35919-BASIC
X-Originating-IP: [196.46.246.50]

Email Sender: matt45hicks@aol.com
IP address: 196.46.246.50
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP: Vee Network Limited
Organization: Vee Network Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: matt45hicks@yahoo.com

Unread postby Gmobile » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 am

Gmobile wrote:Image

Name is Matthew H David--born Sept 3, 1963--divorced with 1 child
From Sacramento. CA

MATCH.COM----MATEMATCHERS

THIS GUY IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER
Gmobile
New survivor

Re: Matthew H David

Unread postby Gmobile » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 am

MATTHEW H DAVID from Sacramento, CA born Sept 3, 1963
Possible scammer--two phone numbers 1) 447024024943 and 2) 2348077707541
SKYPE NAME: MATTHEW H DAVID
Gmobile
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 am

Welcome. Just to clear up the phone numbers, one is a "follow me" number and one is Nigerian. I believe hunter_hunted will be able to fill you in on more details when she logs in. In the meantime, can you post up anything else you have? Emails, any other details, anything that search engines can find and help warn others.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:24 am

Two fake passports sent to my email from the survivor.
Harvey C. Williams is the "attorney" in the UK.

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 am

Hi Gmobile. Sorry you were scammed.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

@gmobile,

well, this asshole contacted me though date me free, here you have all i know about this one and im sorry so much you were scammer by this one, anyway, if i can help you out, please let me know though private message.

http://www.date me free .org/profile.php?ID=213513

Garden19632012
- 48 y/o male
- Garden City, USA
- English, German, English
- Engineer
- Have 1 children

Description:
I am an handsome man with old fashion thing..Am God fearing, honest, caring and a lovable man.. I am also someone who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am someone who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a God fearing, lovable, honest and a caring heart woman, who know how to treat a man, i love the old fashionable thing.. I am loving for someone who can love me and me in return, someone who love to laugh with no reason.

--------------------------
Hi dear,
How are you doing and family? and how is your day went?, I am so happy to find you on datemefree .com, i was thrilled when I saw your profile. I am looking for a serious and long-term relationship. I have been told that being a Brown eyed and Salt Pepper hair is very sexy so if you think so then that is me.

My closest friends describe me as shy at first but very friendly and straight forward. My main goals in life are to be with the right woman for me and probably setup a Happy Family. I am a single Father of a wonderful son that means a lot to me.

To me, romance means a woman that has what is called the old fashion values. Opening doors for men, sending flowers for no apparent reason but to say that he was thinking of me or sending flowers on holidays, (i.e. Valentines Day, Birthday or Anniversaries). A woman that shares his feelings (saying I Love You), you get the idea. I can't wait hearing from you as soon as you get my reply, and besides here's my email address i can easily get a hold of you matt45hicks@aol.com , bye for now
Matt

i know the ip came from nigeria
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.