Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:17 am

abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATKE).

Contact on 4pp l:

My name is Mary.Am 32 years of age single looking lady with no kids.I am fair, black hairy,5'7''and139lbs.I am someone who loves being surrounded by families and friends.I am ready for a serious relationship and really looking forward to start with the right person.I am loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, Sensitive and a good listener who is easy to get along with.I am outgoing and very Spontaneous.I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans.Drinking a beer as in black silk dress, Sipping a glass of wine.I like outdoors as i like to stay at home.I like to have barbecues and inviting friends to enjoy.I like to get all dressed and go out on the town.I like going to dinner, shopping and movie concerts.I like to listen country music most.At this time i could really use a friend or more for moral support and your correspondence .As for the type of companion i desire.It is rather simple race.Race, ethnicity and physical appearance in general is not problem.My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for i need someone to lift my spirits.I generally prefer men in the age range 40 to 70, But am open to any depending upon their sharing willing to do the same.I hope to find a man that i could possible have a new life and beginning with when i get back. My perfect match

Profile elements:
mary2323
looking for soulmate
I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.01.1980
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
hello my name is Mary am 30years old,pretty girl

Image - 2 different profiles on Facebook and another one on ghanaweb.com with the same picture.

ok my email is maryangel96@yahoo.com

Tracking report:

To maryangel96@yahoo.com
Opened on 197.251.146.198

IP: 197.251.146.198
Decimal: 3321598662
Hostname: 197.251.146.198
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maryangel96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 am

Other online profiles:

On lookingforlove.com,
User: Assignment
I am a Female seeking a Male
30 years old
victoria, Australia
hello how are u doing? am Mary from USA and am looking for a mane to marry.... tell me if u are the one
hello ~~am Mary and am looking for love .........a man who is good and honest careness ok...........if u are interested in me then this is my id ok.......maryangel96@yahoo.c om

On BlackPlanet,
assignment_1, no picture
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American, Other
Ethnicity: Ghanian
Zodiac: Capricorn
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryangel96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm

"She" never send one single email. But "she" is very active in chat, even if we never spoke there.

Messages in chat:

maryangel96:

11/1 hello babe how are you doing? is been a long time now ,,,,
07:28 11/2 hello dear how are you doing???i havemiss you soo much can we have some chat today??
08:47 11/2 My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.
08:21 11/3 hello my dear how are you doing???babe how is work and how is your night ??can we talk today bcos i have miss you soo much okay
07:55 11/4 hi Babe how are you doing today??babe is been a long time we talk over here can you please come online soo we can talk well over here ??you know i love you soo much and i really miss you babe please dont this to me okay
07:44 11/8 hi babe how are you doing today??okay dear i really want us to talk today okay i have mis you soo much ....
08:32 11/9 hello dear how are you doing??/is been soo long you talk to me ...babe why and where have you been babe please talk to me okay i need you now
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.