Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timmark370@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

timmark370@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 am

On wedatefree:

I' m CPT Tim Mark from Moody Alabama USA.A Marine,48years old,am one of the deployed soldier to Afghanistan,am Single,I am new to this site,i am looking for someone to possibly begin a long lasting relationship with,who i can trust,and later settle down with if things working out with us,because am hoping to settle down soon.I have much to tell you,but we can be friend first.all am here for is friendship,serious relationship and long term relationship.you can add me on here timmark370@yahoo.co m

Profile elements:

Timmark
48 y/o male from moody alabama, USA
A Marine
I'm a simple man with a big heart,I am a God fearing man,loving, honest, understanding and trustworthy,respectful and industrious.

I am seeking for a lady who is God-fearing, loving, honest, understanding and trustworthy,respectful and industrious.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timmark370@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

Online activity:

On MySpace,
Tim Mark - private profile
Male, 48, moody, Alabama
Joined 29 August 2012.

On Tagged,
Tim M, 48
Moody, AL

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timmark370@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 am

Email:

Hello,

Well to start with, I'm Cpt Tim Mark,From USA , 48years of age, and am single. I'm in US Marine..I have been deployed to afghanistan , I've been into a force marriage to a Lady whom i never love but due to fear as i am God-fearing person stick to the fact that im married and learn to love my wife whoever or whatever she was. she is the mother of my daughter. she was the first and the last woman in my life. My marriage was full of surprises because my ex wife was such a big bomb. She got all the vices, no work and irresponsible and often doesn't come home but rather stay with her friends. She only comes home to ask for money. I've been a martyr for 11 years of marriage,.I've been a good husband despite of the fact of my wife attitude and vices. Never been a nagger, i didn't even tried to be. I was the silent type who just keep on praying and crying.Yet, after the long agony, i decided to give up and seek the advices of a priest and a lawyer. I brought the case to the court yearning for a legal separation/annulment and to my surprise i made it...i won the case...neither of my daughter wants to go with her, coz she have seen who her mother was...she doesn't care for anyone except herself...Though she hasn't been a good wife nor a mother i never tried to cheat nor hit her. I left everything behind for God's judgment.My life started to brighten when i won the case...i worked hard for my daughters future,wanting to see her all in flying colors...Yes, im proud to say i made it...My daughter were my life.. My life has been centered and focused in raring and upbringing my daughter so i never had any relationship or whatsoever since my separation...

My daughter is my best friends, we sing altogether, play the different musical instruments. During my rest day, i go out with my daughter swimming, dinner, shopping and go singing in a karoake bar. Most of the time, i only go out with my daughter or rather stay home and watch tv...Suddenly a day come,when am notat home,her mother came,i don't know what happen between her and her mother.Her mother gave her poison and she left home.When i came home i saw my daughter on the ground with blood in her mouth,I rush her to the hospital.She can't say anything but she write down that her mother came home and gave her poison..I lost my lovely daughter the next day.I have been lonely doing everything alone.That is why am here for my true love.

I am seeking for a lady who is God-fearing, loving, honest, understanding and trustworthy,respectful and industrious. All i want is someone who will love me for the rest of my life. I am the kind of husband who prepares everything my wife needs from head to toe. I am one woman man, wanting a relationship which is full of love and respect forever till the end of our lives.Love to me is something that comes from the heart, full of beautiful things though how simple it is.

I will like to know about you also..
Have a great day!

Cpt Tim Mark

Header:

Received: from b28.c8.bise7.blackberry (timmark370@178.239.84.155 with xymcookie)
X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:1740956367

Originating IP: 178.239.84.155
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.