Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Luke Daniels <luke.daniels29@yahoo.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Luke Daniels <luke.daniels29@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Contact on Badoo:

Hello,

Was surfing and stumbled on your beautiful profile...It would be nice to get to know you more. Take a look at my profile and if you like what you see then it would be nice to hear from you. If not, then I wish you well in your search...

Profile elements:
username Luke 46, from Altenau, Germany
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 185cm (6'1''), average body, black hair and gray eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Socially
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: Civil Engineer.

I
'm a warm, kind and caring guy that likes to laugh at the oddities of life, myself, and on rare occasions, those close to me. But I equally value critical thinking and good conversation. I have an active lifestyle and enjoy participating in and watching a range of sports. Travel is one of my great passions and I intend to continue travelling wherever and whenever I can. I'm not overly interested …

The inner beauty in a woman is what really drives me... I love a partner who is very understanding, and supporting, someone to work like a copilot beside me... And I am going to very careful in picking her out of the crowd

Email:

Hello I am Luke from Badoo, just got the email you left me on Saturday, sorry I've been too busy to open my acct. So how are you and why don't you introduce yourself properly to me...tell me a little more about yourself and I'll be happy to do same.
Bye for now
Luke.

Header:

Received: from [90.194.221.238]
Subject: Hey

Originating IP: 90.194.221.238
Originating ISP: Sky Broadband
City: Nottingham
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Luke Daniels <luke.daniels29@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello,

This is Luke just checking on you.
I hope you are Okay, haven't heard from you in a while, you didn't reply my last mail. Why don't you reply my message so I know you are okay...
Take Care
Luke

Header:

Received: from [41.203.64.131]
Subject: Hello

Originating IP: 41.203.64.131
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.