Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Katherine Cullen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Katherine Cullen

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are also reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =11&t=6883

sergeantkatherine@hotmail.com

Chatkk:

Name : sergeantk
Sex : Female
Birthday : 1987-02-09
Email : sergeantkatherine@hotmail.com
Skype ID : sergelove
Facebook : fb profile

I just want to meet someone who is real, lovely, And caring. i want a man who has a big heart to love. i dont care the race or the condition. LOVE OVER ALL.

Stolen picture used:

antk.jpg
antk.jpg (16.41 KiB) Viewed 6359 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sergeantkatherine@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm

The real one:

Serge Love (super serge)
Studied at Eleanor Roosevelt High School
Went to Santa Monica High School
Single

serge.jpg

serge1.jpg

serge2.jpg

serge3.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

k_elvis4@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Zorpia:

Hello,
i am sgt Katherine.Please I have a confidential information's to tell you,If you are interested contact me through my email address,(k_elvis4@yahoo. com).
please don't forget to write me through my email address which is (k_elvis4@yahoo. com)

Fake profile used:

Sgt / SgtcELL
31, Moscow, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99
, in Malaysia.

Stolen picture used:

katherine.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: k_elvis4@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:39 am

Email:

Email:

Hello Dear,

My Name is Sgt Katherine W.Cullen, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 millions USD Which i made here in Afghanistan,
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited,
your urgent
reply is needed.

Best Regards.

(stolen) Picture received with the email:

katherine.PNG
katherine.PNG (285.08 KiB) Viewed 6329 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Zorpia:

Hello,
i am sgt Katherine.Please I have a confidential information's to tell you,If you are interested contact me through my email address,(k_elvis4@yahoo. com).
please don't forget to write me through my email address which is (k_elvis4@yahoo. com)

Fake profile used:

DAtya / DAtyasgtAS
28, Kazan, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑99
, in Norway.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:31 pm

The recovery scam - two years later.

Email:

Hello My Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the consignment delivery under the cooperation of a new partner in African and I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in despite that it failed us some how and I have discuss with my new partner concerning how to reward you for your pass efforts which I have inform him before how you try to assist me and I can not forget your efforts when I contacted you about this issue and we decided to reward you with a sum of 350,000 United States dollars.

Since the consignment was delivered in African and my new partner live in Senegal we have deposited 350,000 United State dollars to the bank in Senegal where they will issue you they ATM visa card worth 350,000 United States dollars, you have to contact the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL which is the bank that will credit the money through ATM visa card and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country through ATM machine, what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM visa Card through DHL courier service which you will use to withdraw the money in any ATM Center. Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, the bank advised that you have to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home. you have to contact the bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Contact Person: Mr.John Steve
Director: United Bank Of Africa Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ubastransferdepartmentt@accountant.com

Return-Path: <k_elvis4@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019
Reply-To: Sgt Katherine Katherine <k_elvis4@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <427342573.7165463.1551459101645@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.13123 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Email received:

Hello My Dear,

My Der,How are you doing today,With hope you are doing good.My Dear,I write to know Whether you have received the ATM VISA CARD. Thanks And may God bless us.

My Best regards,

Kathrine.

Header:

Return-Path: <k_elvis4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 00:41:55
Reply-To: k_elvis4@yahoo.com
To:
Message-ID: <115795157.1411346.1571186515083@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ATM VISA CARD
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

armstrongkatherine78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:46 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Olá querido,
Se você ainda está usando este endereço de e-mail, por favor me responda

Header:

Return-Path: <mn098058@gmail.com>
From: "Armstrong Katherine G.Cullen" <armstrongkatherine78@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 22:09:42 +0000
Message-ID: <CAK6233xcrdU8aWmMJ8ggP6N0yMieCCowdpXm-MNzS08pWBnRJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.