Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rick Brown Morris <rickbrownmorris@yahoo.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Rick Brown Morris <rickbrownmorris@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

On net log,

Dear.i just viewed through your profile..i find it interested and i feel you a nice person to be with, here is a brief about my self.Well i am rick by name and i was born 1965 and i am originally from massechuette.I am a contractor&a drilling engineer that travels alot....i was once married but lost my wife to cancer and have been single for 5 years now and i stay alone and i have lovely son that stays with me and his name is terry he is 16 years old. i am tired of been a single i came into this site for a purpose to find that very special woman that will walk on thesame road of destiny with me..a relationship that will base on truth,trust,respect from each other,love,faithfullness,kindness.......and more and more also constant communications.which leads to a better relationship in life.well long distance should not be a problem here because i am so willing to relocate to any distance all for the right one here is my email rickbrownmorris@yahoo.co.uk ...please get back to me

Profile elements:

happydad
male - 43 years, London Borough of Harrow, United Kingdom
527 visitors since 19 December 2011.

Name
ricky Mor
Date of birth
25/04/1969
United Kingdom
Native language
English
Company
Acergy
Profession
engineer (Other)
Looking for
Relationship
Hobbies
cooking
I fancy
Women

Email:

hello how are you

Header:

Received: from [41.203.64.133]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:37:52 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.203.64.133
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.