Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Smith Cole <smithcole2022@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Smith Cole <smithcole2022@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 pm

On 4pp l:

hello
how are you doing today , i will straight with this , i did not go thru your profile properly , i only got moved by your picture most especially your smile ...lets make this deal , i go through your profile very well and you do the same and if you like mine pls do reply me , or we can get to chat and knw more about ourself on my eamils smithcole2022@yahoo.com or smithcole2014@mail.com...
looking forward to a reply from you
Cheers

Profile elements:

smithcole22
unconditional Love
I am a:Man
Birthday:05.12.1959
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am a free , loving , honest , understanding person who lives his life to the fullest , i dont smoke but drinks but not always , i am into security ...i travle alot but do love to come home early to meet my kids but now they are all married comming home is always to difficult ,cause there no one to run home to , no one to hug, kiss ,make love to ,no one to make me feel the smile and no one to share my dreams with me , Honestly am looking for someone to love and share my life with .

Email:

Hello xxx , thanks for the message , am so sorry for replying you this late have not been with my system of late ..how are you and how are you doing ...would really love to kne more about you ...how about we get to chat someday hopefully soon...
wait for a reply from you soon

cheers

Smith

Header:

Received: from [195.93.102.7]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 195.93.102.7
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: France

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.