Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwright7891@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kwright7891@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello my dear,
How are you? my name is Kim, serving under USA army . i found your profile and pick interested in knowing you and becoming your good friend. Please contact me in my private email address ( kwright7891@gmail.com ) so that i will know you better and also tell you more about myself and send you my picture. Hope to read from you soonest.

Yours,
Kim.

Return-Path: <reverendfatherdennismark@gmail.com>
Sender: reverendfatherdennismark@gmail.com
Subject: Hello my dear,

reverendfatherdennismark@gmail.com is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46686&start=10 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31741&p=77301 while being used in recovery scams following refugee scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kwright7891@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:21 pm

The recovery scam - email received:

My Dear

How are you doing Hope all is well with you and your family?

My name is Wright Kimberly but now Mrs Wright Kimberly. I contact sometime ago to help me and get my fund with the bank. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium who help me to get all the document that the bank needed before the transfer, right now i am with him and he promise to make me his wife.

Presently I am with him, But we will travail to Asia for investment project, meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds,

I have a BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WHAT OF ($200,000,00) One hundred and fifty thousand dollars which I kept for you as compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to get in touched with the check department of Libya bank Arab here is the email address, contact name

Mr, Mohammed Ahmed
infolafblafb@zoho.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the Joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the BANK DRAFT CHEQUE to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
Mrs. Kim.

Return-Path: <kwright7891@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAGGWVwWHfpfQzFObnRbP1Z7OFTOpnqkjcyKeFAqj=D89m=ks3g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR YOUR CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.