Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lyud.varf@gmail.com - stvet.kolop@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lyud.varf@gmail.com - stvet.kolop@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:15 pm

split from http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=33941, where the email address lyud.varf@gmail.com is already reported for being used in scams with someone else's stolen pictures:

Email:

Hello. Sorry, what I write you just now. I received your email on a dating site. Now I don't remember the name the website any more. I long thought to write you. Now I at last can write you. I also send you my photo. Please write on my email: lyud.varf@gmail.com
I hope that you write me. I will answer all your questions and I send other photos.

Return-Path: <stvet.kolop@gmail.com>
Received: from localhost (ppp85-140-1-86.pppoe.mtu-net.ru. [85.140.1.86])
Reply-To: "lyud.varf@gmail.com" <lyud.varf@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 85.140.1.86
Originating ISP: Mts
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the email:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

evge.yug@gmail.com - hel.for@myinterdat.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Email:

Hello! Excuse me if I disturb you. I write you as I look for the man for all my life. You gave me your email on a dating site. I long was afraid to write you. As I am very constraining girl. But today I have decided to write to you. I will be very glad if you answer me. I will send you my photos and also I answer your questions. Please write on my mail: hel.for@myinterdat.ru

Aussi je peux dire la langue française. S'il vous plaît écris sur le mien email. Il est écrit plus haut.

Auch kann ich das Deutsche sagen. Bitte schreibe auf meinen email. Er ist höher geschrieben.

Header:

Return-Path: <evge.yug@gmail.com>
Received: from 2.68.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.68.2])
Reply-To: "hel.for@myinterdat.ru" <hel.for@myinterdat.ru>
Subject: Hello!!
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 77.40.68.2
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

myinterdat.ru is a brand new domain name, registered in September.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.