Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vanessabassem@yahoo.com - Stolen pics of Ali (Focus Hawaii)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vanessabassem@yahoo.com - Stolen pics of Ali (Focus Hawaii)

Unread postby The Enchantress » Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 am

Claims 36 or 37 years old, single, no children, nurse living in Utah or New York or California, USA

IP and location of this scammer = 41.203.64.128 = Benin, Nigeria

i am new to this site easy going and i would like to meet a man who will love an care for me, a man that i will live the rest of my life with, i will be glad if i can find any good man here and he must be ready to meet me face to face.thanks

i am vanessa, single and easy going, i wil like to meet a man who will love me show me the kind of love i wanted and i will like to tell u more of me when we meet face to face

How are u doing and how is ur day?hope cool?my greater to ur friend do have a wonderful day

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Vanessa Bassem - vanessabassem@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Thu May 17, 2012 10:42 am

Further mail

I can see that u are a very romantic man i will love and whom i can live the rest of mylife with, i am single e no kids, and i am very new to internet and i will like to meet a man who will love me with a open heart, i am not working currently cos i am now in Nigeria but i look forward to relocate to any where i can find love, to answer your question yes u will be Ur if u will honest,faithful , and caring, nothing is to earlier when it come to love,but if i may ask do u have it in plan to meet as soon as possible if u can find a good woman here,?

Are u a one man one woman?cos i don't like cheat and i hate lies, how is ur work today?hope good?how i wish i can help u as well,cos i love things of the nature, do have a wonderful day,i look forward to read more from u soon,
love vanessa
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Vanessa Bassem - vanessabassem@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Stolen images of Ali (Focus Hawaii model).

Other online profiles:

On MyDailyFlog:
vanessabassem@yahoo.com, do u mind we be a friend?

username wunmivanessa, name saronke bassemadeg
Tagline: just need a real man
36 year old, woman from Netherlands

On date on web.net,
vanessabassem
Tagline: i need a loyal man
36 y/o female from groningen hoogerzand, Netherlands
artisian
Last logged in: 2012-05-10 06:28:16
I am vanessa bassem, widowed, no kids, I am a proffessional nirse and I am also on course as well to improve on my knowledge, I am simple and loyal woman who is ready for a relationship,and I am ready to meet face to face as soon as I find my kind of man.

Ideal match description:
Any loyal man who is 40 and abov, a kind man,am not a cam lady so pls count me out of cam sex or cam stuff,I am not ready to share my naked photo via email or any means except if we meet face to face,no games, if u are for games pls don't contact me,I want good loyal kind man from any part of the word. Please note?I am currently runing a course in nigeria, kwara state,if u think u are man enough then let get the game roll,waiting to meet u soon

Real face:
On Facebook,
Oladiti Yussuff
Worked at nill (Nill)
Studied MCITP at University of Ibadan
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Ogbomosho, Oyo, Nigeria
when the tough get going , the going get tough, no retreat , no surrender,what is what do
am 5'12tall, my stat is 33 35, 40, i am currently running as a model and i am doing it just for fun

Pictures and comments from his wall:

Image - "as he dey go, different format, from same family, beware, everyone of them wan collect mtcn hahaha, ogaooooooooo........................................ "
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.