Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Petru Luhan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Petru Luhan

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:16 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50138, were the fake site used in scam was reported.

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The scammer claimed to be:

Frank Smith
Address, 48 Hanover Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 3DZ,England United Kingdom
Email address used: franksmith8247@gmail.com
Phone number used: +447784743215

Previously, the scammer was active on Facebook - the profile is now deleted:

Mark Frank Smith Henry
General Manager at Auto Car Dealership
Studied at University of London
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Warsaw, Poland

Emails received:

On Friday, 3 June 2016, Frank Smith <franksmith8247@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Babe, How are you? I just want to let you know that i have sent you the things, this is what i send to you, flower, greeting card, Teddy bear, Hand bag, Shoes, chocolate, jewelers, Samsung S7 edge.......... pluse together with my clothes and shoes i will use when i come to your country.i hope you like what i buy for you, and the sum of 30, 000 British Pounds, in white envelope hidden inside the hand bag with,30 Copies of my new pictures and my family so you will see my parents home, The reason why i sent you the money is for you to use the money is for my hotel reservation for" 2weeks" for me okay? and i want you to know that am very serious to meet you, After you finish making the hotel reservation, you should please keep the remaining money into your bank account, we will use that money together when i come okay? I thought about this idea when i was going to send money but bank never open.so i decided to put the money inside the hand bag because that is where i can keep the money, once you receive the gift you open the bag you will see the money, You really mean a lot to me honey and i am very happy to meet you, honey The Elite Express Delivering Company told me that you will be able to receive the gifts after 3 to 4 days time, please let me know when you receive the gift okay,

Honey, below hear is the tracking, you can always track the website to know the location, once you receive the gift you let me know because Elite Express Delivering Company told me that you will be able to receive the gift 3 to 4 day,

HEAR IS THE WEBSITE.........http:/ / eliteexpresscompany.pw

TRACKING...xxx

the gift was sent to the address you gave to me which is below here, please cross check and let me know honey ...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eliteexpresscompany@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:18 pm

The email sent by the faked campany called Elite Express Company - their "local guy" contacted the victim using the mobile phone number +60164074725.

On Monday, 6 June 2016, Elite Express <eliteexpresscompany@gmail.com> wrote:

WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL ELITE EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY

GOOD DAY MADAM

We wish to inform you that, your Package coming from MR, FRANK SMITH with instructions to deliver to your designated address above, has been placed on hold by the Malaysian AUTHORITY. As the goods were brought on transit at Malaysia check point during Computer CHECKING

the Malaysian AUTHORITY detected that currency or Cash money were included in your package.This is highly prohibited and against the Law of the World Monetary Transfer system and also out of the rules and regulations of the Courier Sector.

therefor you are advice by the Malaysian Authority to pay the sum of 4,300.00 Four Thousand Three Hundred Ringgit for the Clearance and Administration charges of your package. Be informed also that if you fail to pay within the stipulated time, the Authority will confiscate or seize your package in accordance with the Law.

Therefore, you are advice to make the payment immediately into our receiving Bank Accounts.

After payment, you are required to provide us with the payment Slip or Receipt by email attachment for confirmation. As soon as we confirm the money into our Bank Accounts, your package will be delivered to your designated Address.
thanks
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: franksmith8247@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Fake document used in scam:

fakepassport.PNG

Stolen picture used:

franksmith.PNG
franksmith.PNG (103.72 KiB) Viewed 2708 times

The scammer is abusing a stolen picture of Petru Constantin Luhan, Romanian politician.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: franksmith8247@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Bank account used in scam:

Account Name Yeni Marlina
Bank Name CIMB Bank
Account No. 07280004361202

Additional stolen pictures used:

frank.jpg
frank.jpg (23.51 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

frank1.jpg

frank2.jpg

frank3.jpg

frank4.jpg
frank4.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

frank5.jpg
frank5.jpg (17.31 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.