Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katherine Beatty

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:56 am

Sir, if you know that you can not be able to handle this consignment then why demanding to send it.
And since days now you did not even ask what happens
Why so wicked without any human sympathy after all my suffer to make sure every thing went successful to your country but you disappoint me why?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 am

Dear, please am sorry if you have not seen my message if because our camp media network went off but is ok now and my problem is that I lost all my contact and message wiped out which I know you has been sending messages to me but I took back your email where I wrote it and wanted to know the situation of your arrangement regarding your finance incapability of receiving the consignment
Dear, I thank God as he answered our prayer by providing us a solution because there United Nation missionary Reverend father Jeffery James, he is under United Nation logistic missionary from Central Africa Gabon and he is departing today to West Africa for his missionary work.
Note: You know there is no means to send money out from here and no person can travel out from here more than 250$, so I decided to buy 2018 latest I-PAD and three I phones, then I downloaded amount of 100,000$ into visa card under your name and I sealed it inside envelop then I packed all in one package and hand it over to him with your address as you can see all the attachment, so if he arrive in Africa, he will call you and send the package to you through dhl, then if you collect it and open the package, you will see the card envelop, then open the envelop and collect the visa card and inform me immediately so I will send the pin code for you to start withdrawing the 100,000$. in any visa bank machine all over the world and if start withdrawing, I will send the fund consignment to you through the delivery company as I told you.

Please do not tell any person about this until you receive the package. He will depart today to West Africa and I gave him your phone numbers and your data info so kindly wait for his call because he is very good man and so kind for people
Bye yours sincerely
Beatty

The below is a stolen image of Cardinal Robert Sarah

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kathbeatty@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello sir, permit me use this opportunity to communicate with you through this internet despite net fraudsters but I still believe there are few honest people which I pray God before he directed me to you with hope you will not betray or disappoint me.
But before going to my point, let me introduce official by name PCF Beatty Katherine, American Military woman in First Class here in Syria.my photos attached..
Is God's will to felt in correspondent with you and I thank God for this opportunity given to me as the military chief command in security towards central bank here in Syria.

Attention Sir, yesterday we visited the bank room and saw lots of abandoned fund during the war as you can see these attachment photo of the fund inside security room here in Syria central bank and I am the officer security in charge of all keys which I'm in position to take away amount of dollars out from this bank room but the problem is that all via International transaction website and systems here in Syria was blocked since the war.

And based on our contract we are prohibited to use any media communication for our personal interest until our missions is over to avoid our family emotion humanity or thinking about our life.
But based on my high rank I used our camp media website IP for google research because I'm searching urgent for a means or opportunity to push any amount from this fund out from here to any country and God's so kind got your email now from google web because I need urgent an honest person in a stability country where I can push first amount of 6M dollars through delivery company airways from here in Syria because I'm the security officer in charge of importing / exporting of all kind military consignment here in Syria so I want to benefit this opportunity to push this amount out from here and I will declare it as a military fragile consignment, sealed it with united nation stamp so the box it will not be open until it arrives destination place to avoid air transmission.

So dear, I need nothing from you but your honest because this airways delivery company is under United Nation services so it is the only way I can transport this fund out from here to your country or to any address you destine and I need your immediate reply to avoid missing the flight.
Immediately your reply with your details, I will arrange first amount of 6M U.S. Dollars packed and sealed it in a safety box the hand it over to the delivery company and made all insurance certificates because I will declare it as military fragile consignment content of (carbon films copies) to avoid sizing it as money laundry so this is why I will not let them notice the box content and I will pay the united nation fragile stamp so the consignment will not be open until it hand over to you.

Please sir, this transaction is secret between me and you, so try to keep all the secret until you position the total amount and the share will be 50/50 which means immediately you receive the box, you take your own 3M and keep my own 3M, because immediately our contract is over, I will visit your country immediately for my own part of 3m$

Please reply immediately with your full identification to permit me build trust and for the delivery direction, so kindly reply immediately with your details as follows,
Your name :
Last name :
Your passport or Identity:
Place of birth and date :
Your two Telephone numbers ;
Airport address :
Delivery address :

Please make sure all your address and phone numbers is correct because immediately their arrival to your airport, they will call for handing over to you the consignment.

I am waiting for your urgent reply
PLEASE THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL.
My regards to your family
From sincerely yours
Chief Military Security in
Private First Class Syria
PCF Katherine Beatty.
Tel - +963116122592.

Header:
Return-Path: <kathbeatty@outlook.com>
Received: from AM5PR0802MB2435.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::bcbb:d318:5073:9268]) by AM5PR0802MB2435.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::bcbb:d318:5073:9268%8]) with mapi id 15.20.1643.022;
Sat, 2 Mar 2019
Subject: Re; confidential

Images and phone number posted on 12/3/18.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.